Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

@mindymoe take care!!! stay safe. in case of emergency, just abandon everything and run away. your life is more important than material stuff. sulphur-compounds smell like rotten egg, but if at high concentration, you wont be able to recognize the smell as it has destroyed your sense of smell. so please be careful. take precaution, dear..

Guest mindymoe

@coolreborn @farbarri thank you so much, but not yet, I haven't evacuating yet. It's kinda chaotic as many people outside keep on alert. as many people said that many animals have gone down from the crater area (animals kinda can feel something about the situation or something with the ground?). It kinda sad that tomorrow is Idul Adha celebration here... 
But I'll keep holding on my laptop since all of Cutie's treasure is in here :D :D :D :D

mindymoe said: @coolreborn @farbarri thank you so much, but not yet, I haven't evacuating yet. It's kinda chaotic as many people outside keep on alert. as many people said that many animals have gone down from the crater area (animals kinda can feel something about the situation or something with the ground?). It kinda sad that tomorrow is Idul Adha celebration here... 
But I'll keep holding on my laptop since all of Cutie's treasure is in here :D :D :D :D

mindymoe said: @coolreborn @farbarri thank you so much, but not yet, I haven't evacuating yet. It's kinda chaotic as many people outside keep on alert. as many people said that many animals have gone down from the crater area (animals kinda can feel something about the situation or something with the ground?). It kinda sad that tomorrow is Idul Adha celebration here... 

Guest mei8805

Stay safe dear @mindymoe.. >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< i'll celebrate idul adha too tomorrow..where do you live dear? Please be careful and stay safe dear..^^

Guest mindymoe

@maymay @mei I'm here in Bandung, Indonesia. Don't worry, they said that the crater itself increasing its activity and making some smoke (sulphuric or something like that). I'm still here lying on my bed doing some report (pretending that nothing happen here to get my self calmed down) :D :D :DThen I realize that both of your name have the same pronounciation :D :D 

OMGGGGGGG AHHHHHH JOOWON!!!!!! GHOST!!!! TOT!!anyone know could someone take pic of him during musical?!!! pls say yes photograph is allowed orz.

Actually i dont like ma jun
but after

to be honest 2 years ago i  was watching bk i skip mamjun part alot as i find him really annoying and too sad but even i watched back i will skip too as too long
so i miss these parts
if i have seen these two parts maybe i ll like cutie as the way he cry really see already will heeartavhe
ahhhhhhhhhhhhh i wanna cry now why i missed such a good actor 2 years ago ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhcryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyif i have liked him two years ago maybe i ll get support him longer 
it s rly a bad habit to fast forward ahhhhhhhhhin the future must watch whole drama then i wont regret like now
but cutie s really amazing even his tone of speaking also can changei watch bk with mandarin dubbed but i find cutie s original voice and way of talking has more passion in it vvv diffewrent from the dubbed vvv annoying and cold voice

by Joan MacDonald  Oct 14, 2013 02:08 PM EDT

Kdrama Crushes: Joo Won

joo-won_zps0b164490.jpg

"Good Doctor" star Joo Won has had his share of crushes, including a much-publicized crush on a co-star who refused to date fellow celebrities. So, it's nice that recently two stars expressed an interest in getting to know him.

Kara member Seungyeon, who recently appeared in the drama "Jang Ok Jung," was asked which celebrity she would consider dating and without a moment's hesitation, she replied "Actor Joo Won."

She was really moved by his portrayal of Park Shi On in "Good Doctor."

"No matter how busy I am, I stay up late to catch all of his episodes," she said. "I feel he is such a warm and sincere person that watching him is a healing experience."

She even went as far as to record a video message for Joo Won, saying she would like to meet him.

"It would be nice if I could come see you somewhere," she said. "We should have tea sometime."

There's no word as to whether he has taken her up on that offer.

It's not the first time a Kara member has expressed interest in Joo Won. Kara member Gyuri once chose him as her ideal type over Lee Jong Suk, because she liked men who were "more masculine."

But he's also had some interest from another girl group member. On a recent episode of "1 Night, 2 Days," he confessed to liking the band A Pink.

"I have all of A Pink's songs on my phone," said Joo Won

He likes the group because their songs encouraged him.

"It makes me feel good when I listen to them because there's a lot of lyrics telling you to cheer up," said Joo.

On a later episode each member of the show's cast got lunches personally packed by A Pink members. A Pink member Chorong prepared Joo Won's lunch. It contained a note that said, "I hope we can become closer."

His fellow cast members teased him asking if the note was a proposal. 

It's nice to see women expressing an interest in him. Joo Won has not had a whole lot of luck dating his co-stars. In "Ojakgyo Brothers," he became interested in UEE and sensed a mutual attraction, but nothing came of it.

"If only one of us had made up our minds and made a dash toward the other, we could have been a real-life couple," he said. 

He expressed an interest publicly in his "Level 7 Civil Servant" co-star Choi Kang Hee, but when she was asked about it, she said she never dated actors.

When asked about his ideal type, he once said that he likes girls that are polite. So, women who have a crush on Joo Won, take note. If he does not respond to your invitation to tea, ask again and this time, say please.

© 2013 KDramaStars.com All right reserved.

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/10892/20131014/kdrama-crushes-joo-won.htm

by Chin D  Oct 14, 2013 08:11 AM EDT

Joo Won Meets With His Fans During Fansign Event

JW1_zpsfb47cb6f.png
JW2_zps12f8442f.png
JW3_zps004d5311.png

After having extended his promotional contract, "Good Doctor" cast member Joo Won spent time with his fans during the autograph signing session for his outdoor clothingbrand "Mountia".

On his Twitter account, the actor posted a word of thanks for those who came. "I'm finished with the autograph session at Chunan today for "Mountia". Thank you all for coming."

He also posted three pictures of him taking a cheerful selca with his numerous fans smiling behind him.

Netizens commented on his post by saying, "We miss Shi On from Good Doctor!", "There are a lot of people in Joo Won's fansign event.", "He is really handsome in real life.", and many more praising the actor, not only for his good looks, but also his gentlemanly manners.

KBS 2TV's "Good Doctor" ended with positive ratings last week, and the new drama "Future's Choice" will be replacing it in its timeslot.

Following the success of his drama, Joo Won will be seen in the "Ghost" musical as the character Sam Wheat.

Meanwhile, A Pink member Chorong has expressed her fondness for the actor by giving him an old-fashioned hand-made lunch during the show "1D2N".

© 2013 KDramaStars.com All right reserved.

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/10886/20131014/joo-won-meets-fans-during-fansign-event.htm