Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Waaaa

According to Nielson Korea’s October 9 ratings, “Medical Top Team” took 7.3% of the viewers, while SBS’s new drama “The Heirs” took 11.6% of the viewership. KBS’s “Secret Love” led the rankings by taking in 12.4% of the viewership.

Mtt third place not even the 2 digit and the actor still said the drama can't hit 30 can't be called a drama then now look at his

I just check His rating because I Waht to see his drama can be called a drama or not

This really shows that ppl must be humble like cutie if not it will embarrass yourself only

Just my thoughts

Cutie in Airport
Joo Won in Airport for Last Shooting of 1N2D in Jeju fr. http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201310110954199310 #Moonjunwon #1N2D
cr as tagged.

[Potoen] Samora get off one night and two days 'shooting, the Jeju'
2013-10-11 09:54:36

[Gimpo Airport yen Association for ACN News]

KBS 2TV 'Happy Sunday -1 night 2 days' Samora learn to get off the island last October 11 am to shoot through Gimpo Airport off.

Samora this day is starting to get on a plane Jeju.

Meanwhile, '1 Night 2 Days 'Samora received much love as the youngest member of the international promotion that kicks off in November and the musical' Ghost 'of a certain inevitable '1 Night 2 Days' said the doctor to the side and get off.

fr http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201310110954199310

today is the last 1N2D shoot..... our Cutie must be raining tears~ i've never watched 1N2D as it airs live, but i'll watch Joowon's last 1N2D episode. hope you girls can join me too. :(:)
of all days, why do i have a training today..... it's direct from 10am-5pm, so i cant be here to chat and tweet joowon. i dont have twitter in my phone. i'm so sorry guys! i'll tweet him later tonight and this weekend. hope he can see it.
this week is the last week for Good Doctor and 1N2D, but it's the beginning of Ghost. i was worried about Joowon earlier on, but i'm glad to know he's very happy with the start of Ghost practice. from his tweet, it's like he has found a long-lost friend of something. so even though he will be upset, i'm glad he's somewhat happy. bittersweet feeling~ i'm sad and also happy for him. Joowon-ah, make the most of your 1N2D last filming! hope next year once Ghost ends, you can join as a guest or part of the casts, along with the new director. it's upsetting to know that we cant explore more of Joowon from 1N2D. he has so much potential in him.

coolreborn said:
Kindly help in tweeting girls. So he will be able to see it.

Attached Picture

Joo Won Cuties/soompiers/fans. Thank you so much for making this possible. If not for your kind contributions, whether its financial, moral support, inputs and so many things, we will not be able to show our support to Cutie and send him food that will give him strength in filming Good Doctor. And as we know, we also brought smile in his face and uplift his mood. It is so heartwarming like his drama Good Doctor and  just like him, this awesome actor named Moon Jun Won.

The way in making this Cutie Food Project successful is paved with so many obstacles, but along the way, we met people who helped us. Some we don't even know, who lend their hands in making this project possible. We are forever grateful for them. I even don't know their names. And for our fellow Joo Won Cuties/soompier/chingu @jwthfc, thank you dear, you are so kind. And to the Joo Won Thailand Fan Club, thank you for letting us work by your side, it is a such a pleasure working with fellow Joo Won fans. To my fellow admins, @mrdimples, @mjwonnie, @manyearsago, girls let's do this again. And our Cuties translators, @chrissy96, @daysdreamsindecember, @mei and others who helped and gave translations, thank you girls. For all who helped us, you know who you are. Thank you.

I am so proud to be Joo Won's fan. I am so proud of my fellow Joo Won fans. And I am so proud of our Cutie. He pretty much deserve every love we can give, right. Next project, here we come!!!! :D

Seeing him standing in front of our banner is my wish that Cutie fulfilled. Joo Won tweeting about it is a super sweet bonus. - coolreborn (crying her eyes out when saw the banner with Cutie and  his tweet.)

Guest seiryu82

ellasam81 said: Waaaa According to Nielson Korea’s October 9 ratings, “Medical Top Team” took 7.3% of the viewers, while SBS’s new drama “The Heirs” took 11.6% of the viewership. KBS’s “Secret Love” led the rankings by taking in 12.4% of the viewership. Mtt third place not even the 2 digit and the actor still said the drama can't hit 30 can't be called a drama then now look at his I just check His rating because I Waht to see his drama can be called a drama or not This really shows that ppl must be humble like cutie if not it will embarrass yourself only Just my thoughts

seiryu82 said: ellasam81 said: Waaaa According to Nielson Korea’s October 9 ratings, “Medical Top Team” took 7.3% of the viewers, while SBS’s new drama “The Heirs” took 11.6% of the viewership. KBS’s “Secret Love” led the rankings by taking in 12.4% of the viewership. Mtt third place not even the 2 digit and the actor still said the drama can't hit 30 can't be called a drama then now look at his I just check His rating because I Waht to see his drama can be called a drama or not This really shows that ppl must be humble like cutie if not it will embarrass yourself only Just my thoughts