Quantcast
airplanegirl

Joo Won 주원- Welcome Back !

@sterly you are such a devoting fan of cutie

And your pure love and unconditional support to cutie

And you always dig out pics and articles and share with us

I m vvv grateful to you and others

You All re all vvv resourceful

I hope I can contribute too but I not as fast as you all And trying to fin my loads of works

So Smtm rly thankful to u all

As this s only way to get fastest n lastest updates from cutie

So let's stAy strong together to support cutie unconditionally

@ellasam81. Your siggy got kidnapped!!! I'm glad our moaty pillow is still safe. :D

Well big leader I wish I have moaty pillow so that I can dream of him every night lol

But too bad

Speaking of dreams

I did dream of him one time last few days

But it s weird dream

I dream of gg to his autograph and cut queue and he was angry with me because I cut queue and he dnt want to sign for me

It s weird dream

I don't know why I have this kind of dream

Ahhhh why can't I have a sweet or sweat dream with him

Hehehe

According to Kites, Joo Won Sweet Smile Concert - Heal your heart will be held in 2014 January 14th at Nakano Sanpurasa, Japan. Oh yeah, oh yeah.

Source: joowon508.jp

JapanFanmeet_zpsc0483c0f.png

Park SI On's Bedroom Eyes!

hijb.jpg

Pali Pali! Just use the operating table, neva mind the cold. You will steam up the room soon enough!

*runs back to recap*

Guest josephjung93

haha, Joo Won caught staring at Moon Chae Won with so much love!!!! So cute!!!!I think this is a video taken during the briefing session (as it says in the article). Moon Chae won tries to open the bottle cap and Joo Won tries to help her <3 <3 <3 image
You can check out the video right here!!! - http://www.kofan.com/?p=16843

viewimage.php?id=27b2df31eadc&no=29bcc42
viewimage.php?id=27b2df31eadc&no=29bcc42

From GD thread:
chrissy96 said: SO asks DH what he thinks is a good doctor and DH says "a doctor who strives to be better"(????)) and we see the ped dep operating and SO reflecting on what DH said in a voiceover and YS and SO sit together and they lean on each other as YS puts her head on his shoulder and So puts his head on her head 
*END OF EPISODE 20*

One of Park Ki Woong's co-star from the hit movie "Secretly Greatly" Lee Hyun Woo tweeted about Good Doctor after the finale. Seems like he too will miss the drama like any of us. Maybe @Mei or @maymay or our resident translators could indulge us with the translations :)

Guest joongieforeva

i don't think i can face that joo won-less world. no more good doctor and soon no more 2 days 1 night. joo won is going to leave a big empty space in my heart. how am i suppose to fill it up? T_____T

yea...Will miss him on 1N2D and Good Doctor.  I haven't had time to process it being over.  But now that I have time...  :(
I was just looking through some of the pictures, seeing how Joo Won brought PSO to life.  I absolutely adored PSO.  I think he is one of my favorite characters...ever.  He's someone I really rooted for.  Cried with.  And to me, PSO wasn't just a character portrayed by an actor.  I think that's how awesome Joo Won is.
ahhh...I am tired.  I'm currently hypnotized by @joongieforeva 's gif.  Really, I have no idea how long I've been staring at it.
ppali ppali, I need to go to sleep.

off topic.... anyone is watching heir tonight ??, can join me :D ... its LMH ... Muhahahahah *ugly laugh*

our beautiful tae hui my love :D
sreens_zps18b8415f.jpg