Quantcast
airplanegirl

Joo Won 주원- Welcome Back !

Guest noogoosaeyo

Hi guys. I wasn't able to give thanks for your welcome immediately because it's my exam week so here, thank you! :) And yes, I'll try not to be shy anymore. 
Now that Good Doctor has ended, I feel so empty inside. I haven't watched the last episode, but I have read the recap. I'm glad it ended happily. But... no more Park Shi On, plus no more Joo Won in 1N2D. *sigh* 
I miss Joo Won already! T^T 

rizcantel said: Hi guys. I wasn't able to give thanks for your welcome immediately because it's my exam week so here, thank you! :) And yes, I'll try not to be shy anymore. 
Now that Good Doctor has ended, I feel so empty inside. I haven't watched the last episode, but I have read the recap. I'm glad it ended happily. But... no more Park Shi On, plus no more Joo Won in 1N2D. *sigh* 
I miss Joo Won already! T^T 

Not much updates

But it s Gd that he s resting now

I think fashion king is more likely a movie as he just fin a drama

Not so fast be in drama again Ba

But I can't be sure as he always surprise us

But hope he rly rest well and play well and have time for his family

I hope musical practice won't be like shooting a drama need him for 24 hours a day

At least can let him slp Ba

As slpg s vvv impt for a person p

Hey guys, please don't feel bad that the ratings fell down for the finale. National Entrance Exams for Universities were on the 8th. I guess everyone must have been burning the midnight oil on Monday and freaked out all the way on Tuesday. So no worries about that :)

awwwwwwww! I just finished watching the last ep of Good Doctor!! 
T________________________________________________________T 
It's really finished... huuuuuuu!! It's hard to say goodbye to such an awesome drama. Kinda like Gaksital. ahhhh. speaking of which...
Park Woong Ki. I laughed so freaking hard there! Cute! Our Park Si On learned a lot from his yeojachingu CYS! hahahaha! The bromance between KDH and PSO!! kyaaaah!! I think KDH's "proposal" to PSO is sweeter than his proposal to Chae Kyung. waaaah!

oh and I was hoping we'd get more romantic scenes but what I did get, I liked well enough. Haha! True enough, he kissed here whenever/wherever (wished there was more though.) We DO need DETAILS though Park Si On!!! Gaaaah! What did you feel??? hahahaha! Soooo cute!

Thank you for writer-nim gave us a pretty satisfying ending. It's full of hope, heart and love. That speech that Si On gave was really good. It's in a way, an answer to GD critics as well as what the show intends to impart to the audience.. Sure they may not get an instant change, but a change in perspective from even a single individual is a major step already. Nice job writer-nim, pd-nim, crew and our lovely cast!

I can't wait to marathon the drama soon and to see more bts/interviews from the cast!
Our Cutie has once again given life to another amazing character - Park Si On. I'll surely miss this heartwarming drama! Safe to say, Good Doctor has made me crazy. I've been laughing then crying then laughing then being all angry and nervous then more crying. aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Will truly miss this! Good thing I haven't watched the latest 1n2d. Now I can be happy again. then feel sad knowing that Joo Won's days as 1n2d cast is numbered. wAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH! I'm getting sad again. :(
anyways, Now, where's the cast dance you promised us (well, Korean audience) huh Park Si On, errr I mean, Joo Won? :) 

random thought: maybe the cameos of Gaksital cast in Good Doctor is a way for KBS to make up for the underacknowledging of their brilliant performances in Gaksital? OR they just love our Cutie and would like to work with him again? OR they're KBS Regulars and they're bound to appear in most KBS dramas. :P
okay. better sleep for now. spazz with you guys later or tom when I get off work! 

btw, any news on Joo Won and casts' dance and backhug? kekeke!
and when are we gonna see some more bts of Good Doctor? hahahaha!

his eyesssssssssssssssssssssss are so seductive like thatand kill alot of women s hearts
i m one of them who got killed
Merida_faint.gif

moonandhearts said: random thought: maybe the cameos of Gaksital cast in Good Doctor is a way for KBS to make up for the underacknowledging of their brilliant performances in Gaksital? OR they just love our Cutie and would like to work with him again? OR they're KBS Regulars and they're bound to appear in most KBS dramas. :P
okay. better sleep for now. spazz with you guys later or tom when I get off work! 

btw, any news on Joo Won and casts' dance and backhug? kekeke!
and when are we gonna see some more bts of Good Doctor? hahahaha!