Quantcast
airplanegirl

Joo Won 주원- Welcome Back !

Guest rynhanna

oh my! Green sweater... very very handsome

OH great.After all my exams and troubles and finally got free time,Good Doctor ends.1N2D 'ending'.WHAT A LIFE!!

Guest mydeed

Awwww our Cutie look so fine in that green sweater. I'm sad to let you go Park Si-on, nice meeting you. No doubt Park Si-on is my top three Joo Won characters together with Hwang Tae-hee and Lee Kang-to. Argh gonna miss seeing him on our small screen these coming months :-( :-(

Awwww our Cutie look so fine in that green sweater. I'm sad to let you go Park Si-on' date=' nice meeting you. No doubt Park Si-on is my top three Joo Won characters together with Hwang Tae-hee and Lee Kang-to. Argh gonna miss seeing him on our small screen these coming months :-( :-([/quote']

@mydeed nado... 1st my Tender Heart Tae-Hee, 2nd Shi-Onnie baby & 3rd Kang-To aaaahhhh :x

OH great.After all my exams and troubles and finally got free time' date='Good Doctor ends.1N2D 'ending'.WHAT A LIFE!![/quote']

Yay... u finished exams already?

new haircut! new haircut! AAAHHHH!!!! so gorgeous!!! baby, i love you!!! AAAHHHHH!!!!!
*a glimpse to how i would fan-girl when i meet him*

^^ I  am getting horny out of the blue looking at those smiles d9cs.gifcome here honey I wanna eat you.......................

ctfrsgp said:

Ma OO

wrote:

»

OH great.After all my exams and troubles and finally got free time,Good Doctor ends.1N2D 'ending'.WHAT A LIFE!!

ctfrsgp said:

Ma OO wrote: »

Yes,finally. But no more Good doctor  

*sob* this bunnie too alrdy suffering post-GD and post-1N2D withdrawal symptons since last weekend... :-S have been staring at cutie's pics on my phone whenever I can at work :((

Joo Won looks sooooo hot!! Kyaaaaah!!

*Making the most of my time before going to work*

Huuuuu. I can't believe Good Doctor's ending already....

ctfrsgp said:

Ma OO

wrote:

»

ctfrsgp said:

Ma OO wrote: »

Yes,finally. But no more Good doctor  

Joowon-ah~ why you look sooo freaking gorgeous and handsome wearing that green sweater?? wae? wae? waeeeee?????? >_< :x

viewimage.php?id=27b2df31eadc&no=29bcc42

half of my heart feel sad for not seeing Park Shion anymore next week,
but half one feels sooo happy to see his freshy looks with new hair style seems he's ready to work for the next project~ musical Ghost.. :x
Joowon-ah~ stay healthy k!? keep up your spirit! fighting!!! :x :x :x :x

Guest mindymoe

CAN'T EVEN RESIST THE HOTNESSSSS!!!!! NEW HAIRCUT!!!! GREEN SWEATER!!!!!! FINE FIGURE!!!!! AAAAAA It feels like wanna break through my laptop screeeeenn!!!!!!! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa