Quantcast
airplanegirl

Joo Won 주원- Welcome Back !

Jezzzaazzz..... Cutie!!! What are you doing... should Peter Pan look so darn sexy like that? I am dead... I'm going to put Cutie Peter Pan in the bed tonight!!!

@raito1310, Thanks for posting dear... Wow... Joo Won looks so HAAAAWWWWTTTT!!!!!!!!

I know I shouldn't be but I am so F***** mad at people's comments about how the show should be realistic and not portray SO & YS being in love.Because autistic people cannot fall in love and cannot satisfy the partner. Maybe I am even more mad that people agree with these comments.

I am out for tonight.

mrdimples said: I know I shouldn't be but I am so F***** mad at people's comments about how the show should be realistic and not portray SO & YS being in love.Because autistic people cannot fall in love and cannot satisfy the partner. Maybe I am even more mad that people agree with these comments.

I am out for tonight.

*shakes hands..... needs two laptop to do this posting of screencaps. LOL*

gqu4.jpg

vwih.jpg

t7jd.jpg

syje.jpg

z5g4.jpg

4yjj.jpg

fgyh.jpg

423l.jpg

dk4e.jpg

6tmq.jpg

j0ay.jpg

5cf5.jpg

gdz2.jpg

gq18.jpg

wqu8.jpg

wtqs.jpg

nw0d.jpg

eot2.jpg

itvs.jpg

9iph.jpg

yb9r.jpg

4n6f.jpg

iigy.jpg

qfky.jpg

n7ft.jpg

z4us.jpg

9v4w.jpg

yhrr.jpg

o577.jpg

hnai.jpg
fr JOo Won Baidu

Guest rynhanna

mrdimples said: I know I shouldn't be but I am so F***** mad at people's comments about how the show should be realistic and not portray SO & YS being in love.Because autistic people cannot fall in love and cannot satisfy the partner. Maybe I am even more mad that people agree with these comments.

I am out for tonight.

Guest Maryss Falconi

I am out for tonight.