Quantcast
airplanegirl

Joo Won 주원- Welcome Back !

omo!!! Episode 19 in just an hour!!! 

Seriously. those leaves have got to move away! Our Cutie in our fave GREEN tights! ahhhhhh *dies* 
It seems they modified the costume? Was it too much of a scene stealer that's why they added more and longer leaves to PSO's Peter Pan costume??? Even Spy Doc can't take his eyes of our Cutie! =))And I really remember seeing Joo Won in Peter Pan outfit without the blanket. It has lesser and smaller leaves. better view. It was posted here somewhere... 

---

and omo. super scared for my siggy. I hope it won't be kidnapped too like @coolreborn's and @farbarri's. [-O< :-SS :-S

moonandhearts said: omo!!! Episode 19 in just an hour!!! 

Seriously. those leaves have got to move away! Our Cutie in our fave GREEN tights! ahhhhhh *dies* 
It seems they modified the costume? Was it too much of a scene stealer that's why they added more and longer leaves to PSO's Peter Pan costume??? Even Spy Doc can't take his eyes of our Cutie! =))And I really remember seeing Joo Won in Peter Pan outfit without the blanket. It has lesser and smaller leaves. better view. It was posted here somewhere... 

---

and omo. super scared for my siggy. I hope it won't be kidnapped too like @coolreborn's and @farbarri's. [-O< :-SS :-S

coolreborn said: moonandhearts said: omo!!! Episode 19 in just an hour!!! 

---

moonandhearts said: coolreborn said: moonandhearts said: omo!!! Episode 19 in just an hour!!! 

---

coolreborn said: moonandhearts said: coolreborn said: moonandhearts said: omo!!! Episode 19 in just an hour!!! 

---

Joowon may get an overnight rest, but he definitely needs to start his Ghost musical as soon as possible. this is a major production, and i'm sure regardless of popularity, the crews are not willing to cut him some slacks. they're already letting him go to 1N2D for the last time this week. there's not enough time. the production starts in November, which means there is little less than 2 months of practice. i just hope that Joowon is able to catch up with his other co-stars. the others may have memorized their songs and scripts by now.

it's too quiet here. I think everyone's camped out at GD thread. kekeke. anyways,
WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE EATING SCENE OF PARK SI ON? 

10113277586_e5fba6c08b_o.gif

Mine's this one ---> 

tumblr_mu05p8jTsj1qbxx00o4_250.gif

PARK SI ON EATING COLLECTION made by @pinpxx THANKS DEAR!!!credits as tagged

Guest mei8805

farbarri said: Joowon may get an overnight rest, but he definitely needs to start his Ghost musical as soon as possible. this is a major production, and i'm sure regardless of popularity, the crews are not willing to cut him some slacks. they're already letting him go to 1N2D for the last time this week. there's not enough time. the production starts in November, which means there is little less than 2 months of practice. i just hope that Joowon is able to catch up with his other co-stars. the others may have memorized their songs and scripts by now.

Mei said: farbarri said: Joowon may get an overnight rest, but he definitely needs to start his Ghost musical as soon as possible. this is a major production, and i'm sure regardless of popularity, the crews are not willing to cut him some slacks. they're already letting him go to 1N2D for the last time this week. there's not enough time. the production starts in November, which means there is little less than 2 months of practice. i just hope that Joowon is able to catch up with his other co-stars. the others may have memorized their songs and scripts by now.

@coolreborn.. noticed your new siggy.. i was a little surprised.. it was wholesome.. i somehow expected moar,, hehe

ell4u said: @coolreborn.. noticed your new siggy.. i was a little surprised.. it was wholesome.. i somehow expected moar,, hehe

haha,, im mistaken..yes with the bigger version @coolreborn u r very consistent!!!

Guest mindymoe

jeeezz... @coolreborn your siggy is being a hot topic in my chatroom!!!!! sorry!  =))

Guest rynhanna

double layers of leaves... my imagination has to work harder...