Quantcast
airplanegirl

Joo Won 주원- Welcome Back !

Tasia said: coolreborn said: Cutie... I feel for you... I've seen this kind of fanboy-ing in my own home... and you only got six girls, while mine's got 9 girls (SNSD) and now, there's Sistar, Boa and like you, A-Pink... Aigoooo... you boys likes it many. ;))  testosterone at work? hahahahaha. I find it cute actually.

coolreborn said: Tasia said: coolreborn said: Cutie... I feel for you... I've seen this kind of fanboy-ing in my own home... and you only got six girls, while mine's got 9 girls (SNSD) and now, there's Sistar, Boa and like you, A-Pink... Aigoooo... you boys likes it many. ;))  testosterone at work? hahahahaha. I find it cute actually.

JOo Won will have his last shooting tomorrow. Joo Won Fighting!!!

Cute....
wxrz.png

.... let's hope fans will have some BTS pics and vids as memento for his last day of shooting.  binhsua11.gif

@farbarri... We are both a victim of the siggy kidnapping syndicate... And they kidnap my text siggy. Wow!!! Even my text siggy is hot to handle. :))  I already put the siggy rules in my siggy... I wonder if they will replace it with "Please see Signature Rules". LOL. Aigooo......

How short is short? It will probably wrap if you are using a mobile phone or a tablet. 8-|

Looks like yesterday's news of JW liking Chorong has created a wave of search on Naver. Searches like - JW likes Chorong, he simply likes her and many more..... Even Chorong is #6 on Naver. @coolreborn and @mrdimples - I hope you ladies have nothing to do with it :\">

simplydramafied1082 said: Looks like yesterday's news of JW liking Chorong has created a wave of search on Naver. Searches like - JW likes Chorong, he simply likes her and many more..... Even Chorong is #6 on Naver. @coolreborn and @mrdimples - I hope you ladies have nothing to do with it :\">

LOLLLLSSSS @coolreborn, of course dear :D anyways, with Park Shi On being a loved character, and there are articles like D-1 on Naver which could only mean everyone is gonna miss this drama. I guess page 1 of the thread is gonna get revamped with more articles coming up. There is an article on Park Jaebeom's take on JW, MCW and JSW playing their respective roles. Oooohhhh, can't wait to hear from the creator's side of the story :)

coolreborn said: @farbarri... We are both a victim of the siggy kidnapping syndicate... And they kidnap my text siggy. Wow!!! Even my text siggy is hot to handle. :))  I already put the siggy rules in my siggy... I wonder if they will replace it with "Please see Signature Rules". LOL. Aigooo......

How short is short? It will probably wrap if you are using a mobile phone or a tablet. 8-|

Guest rynhanna

Could not imagine my fangirl life sans him in 1N2D.... God, my heart is aching terribly.

Guest mydeed

simplydramafied1082 said: Looks like yesterday's news of JW liking Chorong has created a wave of search on Naver. Searches like - JW likes Chorong, he simply likes her and many more..... Even Chorong is #6 on Naver. @coolreborn and @mrdimples - I hope you ladies have nothing to do with it :\">

ellasam81 said:

Ehhhh what s testosterone ? I am not gd in vobulary in schl

But Gd in number lol

That's easy, here you go:

0 1 0

I search online

Main Entry: tes·tos·ter·one

Pronunciation: \tes-ˈtäs-tə-ˌrōn\

Function: noun

Etymology: testis + -o- + -sterone

Date: 1935

1 : a hormone that is a hydroxy steroid ketone C19H28O2 produced especially by the testes or made synthetically and that is responsible for inducing and maintaining male secondary sex characters 2 : qualities (as brawn and aggressiveness) usually associated with males : manliness

Is it like Wei ge in Chinese

As I see sg drama mention

Abt Wei ge in eng I m not sure wat s it called

Yoon Bong Gil me2day: "마지막주 굿데이네요T.T 오늘도 함께 해요~^^ 사랑하는 피터팬과 친구들 그리구 이쁜현경이와ㅋ"

Translation: "The final week of Good day T.T  Let's happy together today ~^^ Our lovely Peterpan and friends, and also pretty Hyeon Gyeong "

ybg4887_204356767743658397.jpg

ybg4887_5776469482467542376.jpg

cr: http://me2day.net/ybg4887

Guest rynhanna

Joo Won in GREEN tight? Couldn't wait to watch!!!

mrdimples said: ellasam81 said: Ehhhh what s testosterone ? I am not gd in vobulary in schl
But Gd in number lol