Quantcast
airplanegirl

Joo Won 주원- Welcome Back !

stearly said:

It’s not going to be easy… I feel like crying every time I see a BTS picture or some clip of 1N2D on YouTube. I wonder how many screen time he’ll have in final episodes. I hope we’ll have some screencaps and I’ll be able to post them without crying bucket.

well... i plan to rewatch 1n2d from the start of season 2.. every sunday once cutie is no longer there.. that way.. the absence would not be so hurting a lot...i dont know if that would help coz even mondays and tuesdays will be so different next week...

it is REALLY difficult to talk to someone without making eye contact. it's not comfortable at all when i tried it. i wonder how can joowon does it, as ShiOn, for a long period of time.

farbarri said: it is REALLY difficult to talk to someone without making eye contact. it's not comfortable at all when i tried it. i wonder how can joowon does it, as ShiOn, for a long period of time.

dedicated my 1000th tweet to Cutie! ^^ 
sharing this to you guys in preparation for Good Doctor ep 19 tomorrow! AHHHHHHHH!!! 
*It's supposed to be a GIF but that version will be uploaded (errr made?) soon. I really am having troubles combining them. and besides, I might add few more pictures and edit the labels when you guys find something wrong. Inspired by D's post from way back and gif images taken from @pinpxx post and estalyne's tumblr!* 
enjoy!Untitled

Hi babes , just recovered from severe flu.backtracking.... so there was a rumour JW is taking high schooler role... how interesting! :D

Guest mindymoe

moonandhearts said: dedicated my 1000th tweet to Cutie! ^^ 
sharing this to you guys in preparation for Good Doctor ep 19 tomorrow! AHHHHHHHH!!! 
*It's supposed to be a GIF but that version will be uploaded (errr made?) soon. I really am having troubles combining them. and besides, I might add few more pictures and edit the labels when you guys find something wrong. Inspired by D's post from way back and gif images taken from @pinpxx post and estalyne's tumblr!* 
enjoy!