Quantcast
Jump to content
airplanegirl

Joo Won 주원- Welcome Back !

Recommended Posts

ellasam81 said:

@coolreborn not eng version la I m reading Korea version la

I said I can't understand what they talking but can guess is gg on

But I see the main character I want to laugh as rly vvv dorky

I m hoping cutie ll tk up this

Role as it s rly funny Just see the webtoon

Can't imagine cutie Dude and dorky images

Lol

And it s hard to mk a handsome man become ugly

N I dnt think any other actors have the courAge to take up this role Ba

As who want to be ugly And weird and sm mr on tv screen showing others

I think he want to show ppl he also dnt really care about his look

But it s rly up to him if he tk up I ll be happy but if not I will be happy too as he got time rest

@ellasam81... Link Please!!! I can pretty much understand it as long as I see the comics. :D  If Cutie chooses to take this, who am I to say No. But if ever, I want him to take Sanguek Manhwa or One Piece-manga (whatever, its my no. 1 manga, hurhurhur).

But as always, he always takes role that will make people say "Really, you taking this? Are you really taking this? Really, really really really taking this Cutie?????????, Are you sure you are really taking this?" LOL.  But sometimes in the end, we see the awesome Cutie that makes his character unique. I hope this is not an exemption and I hope the script will not make us a trip into a black hole. As long as script is good and interesting, then there's no reason not to watch it. >.<

@mei has given the link

http://m.comic.naver.com/webtoon/list.nhn?titleId=325629&no=&seq=

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ellasam81 said:

coolreborn

wrote:

»

ellasam81 said:


@coolreborn

not eng version la I m reading Korea version la




I said I can't understand what they talking but can guess is gg on







But I see the main character I want to laugh as rly vvv dorky







I m hoping cutie ll tk up this




Role as it s rly funny Just see the webtoon




Can't imagine cutie Dude and dorky images




Lol




And it s hard to mk a handsome man become ugly










N I dnt think any other actors have the courAge to take up this role Ba







As who want to be ugly And weird and sm mr on tv screen showing others







I think he want to show ppl he also dnt really care about his look







But it s rly up to him if he tk up I ll be happy but if not I will be happy too as he got time rest












@ellasam81

... Link Please!!! I can pretty much understand it as long as I see the comics.

:D

  If Cutie chooses to take this, who am I to say No. But if ever, I want him to take Sanguek Manhwa or One Piece-manga (whatever, its my no. 1 manga, hurhurhur).



But as always, he always takes role that will make people say "Really, you taking this? Are you really taking this? Really, really really really taking this Cutie?????????, Are you sure you are really taking this?" LOL.  But sometimes in the end, we see the awesome Cutie that makes his character unique. I hope this is not an exemption and I hope the script will not make us a trip into a black hole. As long as script is good and interesting, then there's no reason not to watch it. >.<

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Somehow, I think more than the plotline, why this news (if it is indeed confirmed) affected dc fans and showed a lot of negativity because cutie quit 1n2d but accepted a drama/movie. Perhaps they want Cutie to rest first too? Or they prefer him to be in 1n2d?

I was just thinking, maybe the real reason behind the decision to leave 1n2d was imposed by the production team of Ghost. Like what @farbari once mentioned, the initial preparation is the most crucial. It requires time and concentration. So instead of being absent in a lot of 1n2d episodes or having Cutie not be as active, they'd rather take him off first or indefinitely maybe?

Whatever Joo Won's decision may be (or his agency for that matter), I'll support him. I just wish it is what he wants, that by doing so it will help him be better in his craft and that he still enjoy doing so. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, If Cutie accepts this project, Will he play this scene??????? 017.gifAndwae, andwae, andwae

s5l.pngecic.png
w75g.png





Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You can dl webtoon app on Apple AppStore and google play and copy webtoon Korea title in the search button and u will find it

as app s eAsier to switch pages as got the next button but web don't have

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

goldlotus said:

Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, If Cutie accepts this project, Will he play this scene??????? Andwae, andwae, andwae

Yes!!! Yes!!! Yes!!! He should!!! Ehhhh.... really? He will do that?

Wait. It's just an undressing scene right?

Btw, still nothing on Only You? I thought there was a clip shown in the fanmeet of Kim ah joong? I can't find any. Hahaha. *sigh* guess we're really hungry for cutie! ㅋㅋㅋ

Ahhhhh Monday is so near yet so faaaaaar!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


moonandhearts said:

coolreborn

wrote:

»

goldlotus said:


Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, If Cutie accepts this project, Will he play this scene??????? Andwae, andwae, andwae
















Yes!!! Yes!!! Yes!!! He should!!! Ehhhh.... really? He will do that?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ctfrsgp said: @coolreborn herez another translation by Microsoft

The good doc was going to try the jweon di reporting first were quietly Kannon and den. .. If you write too riveting in writing and having an awful large treat ㅠ ㅠ so ........ㅠ.... Now this is going to require or even once affectionately!  Learn State House of representatives called on the current discussion movie. TCU ㅅ ㅇ ㅇ ㅅ ㅇ ㅇ is a Web Toon is known as p I've heard that this was the original's adaptation of the original story as a bunch. also I've heard that. but once TCU ㅅ ㅇ ㅇ titled the reaction of various portal sites with absolutely negative. depicts for the criminal offence of youth and the unnatural story unfold as already the public perception is not good. I think to TCU, but the awareness, ㅅ ㅇ ㅇ popular Web Toon. clear film covers enough of the actor State itself could do with concealment. but must find an audience rather than a CRT screen on the market, as the public's negative perceptions of departure is a risky choice? good doctors ' Park, Zion ' as big as beloved icons of the healing at this point is not a good image for cake Thank goodness, why not, we will assume that's the way it will be. King of baking Kim Pong, five small bridges, brothers, until the good doctor at each ride and subsequent success as a solid two-day/one-night proving to concealment, such as increasing the awareness of the performing arts in New York to go to length but still distant and far away.(Case in point, for example, is currently a vote in progress sponsored by CJ – style icon Awards is the fact that a high ranking from the other shocking.)Now comes the real work for the beginning actor Joo-won-Jin you selected carefully.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dunno why... but I suddenly want to see cutie in a dorky professor role who solves mysteries... like Masaharu Fukuyama in Galileo :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

mrdimples said: ctfrsgp said: @coolreborn herez another translation by Microsoft

The good doc was going to try the jweon di reporting first were quietly Kannon and den. .. If you write too riveting in writing and having an awful large treat ㅠ ㅠ so ........ㅠ.... Now this is going to require or even once affectionately!  Learn State House of representatives called on the current discussion movie. TCU ㅅ ㅇ ㅇ ㅅ ㅇ ㅇ is a Web Toon is known as p I've heard that this was the original's adaptation of the original story as a bunch. also I've heard that. but once TCU ㅅ ㅇ ㅇ titled the reaction of various portal sites with absolutely negative. depicts for the criminal offence of youth and the unnatural story unfold as already the public perception is not good. I think to TCU, but the awareness, ㅅ ㅇ ㅇ popular Web Toon. clear film covers enough of the actor State itself could do with concealment. but must find an audience rather than a CRT screen on the market, as the public's negative perceptions of departure is a risky choice? good doctors ' Park, Zion ' as big as beloved icons of the healing at this point is not a good image for cake Thank goodness, why not, we will assume that's the way it will be. King of baking Kim Pong, five small bridges, brothers, until the good doctor at each ride and subsequent success as a solid two-day/one-night proving to concealment, such as increasing the awareness of the performing arts in New York to go to length but still distant and far away.(Case in point, for example, is currently a vote in progress sponsored by CJ – style icon Awards is the fact that a high ranking from the other shocking.)Now comes the real work for the beginning actor Joo-won-Jin you selected carefully.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As I read on this storyline

I myself find that it s not what ppl think. Dnt have meaning or depth as it tell how school teenager rly feel and Pursue outlook only

And I dnt think cutie s gg to be like jkS as if u read the webtoon the charActer when bcm handsome he do look abit like cutie a clean and boyish look

But hiS action s vvv funny

So to me in Depth doesn't mean have to be melodrama or some special character like bridal mask and pso

Simple guy also got lots in depth feeling

Even a crown he also have sad emotions which can't be shown out

I mean every character has it own in depth side

It s not necessary the story like bm and Gd are in depth

I mean like my lovely Samsoon it show how a fat and normal girl feeling and it s popular because most Girls can feel the same way

Well to me in comedy romance u can also get sm kind of inspiration from it too

Pls read the webtoon first then see if u all like it or not

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

truthfully, the popularity of the drama is mostly due to the presence of idols as part of the casts. LSG was once an idol, so he has already gained a large fanbase before he debuted as an actor. and when he choose a good rom-com project, he gains more fans. My Girlfriend is a Gumiho stars a girl idol. as for LMH, he has been acting for some time, but got immensely popular due to Boys Over Flowers which stars Kim Hyun Joong, one of the most popular idols there is. KSH too, has gained a lot of fans from Dream High. it is a great way to introduce an actor, by letting him act in a project which has an idol.
i, myself, became a fan of Joowon due to L7CS for i was a die-hard fan of 2pm. Chansung brought me to the drama. most idols-casted-drama gains a lot of international fans, but due to the lead actor's acting talent, LMH, LSG, KSH, they are able to shine and somehow make those idols' fans as theirs. as what i've mentioned before, i'm currently not a big fan of the comic's storyline, but maybe this is their way to gain more international popularity for Joowon. right now, all we can do is to wait for more confirmation about the casting and the production.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest bomerang

  mrdimples said: ctfrsgp said: @coolreborn herez another translation by Microsoft

The good doc was going to try the jweon di reporting first were quietly Kannon and den. .. If you write too riveting in writing and having an awful large treat ㅠ ㅠ so ........ㅠ.... Now this is going to require or even once affectionately!  Learn State House of representatives called on the current discussion movie. TCU ㅅ ㅇ ㅇ ㅅ ㅇ ㅇ is a Web Toon is known as p I've heard that this was the original's adaptation of the original story as a bunch. also I've heard that. but once TCU ㅅ ㅇ ㅇ titled the reaction of various portal sites with absolutely negative. depicts for the criminal offence of youth and the unnatural story unfold as already the public perception is not good. I think to TCU, but the awareness, ㅅ ㅇ ㅇ popular Web Toon. clear film covers enough of the actor State itself could do with concealment. but must find an audience rather than a CRT screen on the market, as the public's negative perceptions of departure is a risky choice? good doctors ' Park, Zion ' as big as beloved icons of the healing at this point is not a good image for cake Thank goodness, why not, we will assume that's the way it will be. King of baking Kim Pong, five small bridges, brothers, until the good doctor at each ride and subsequent success as a solid two-day/one-night proving to concealment, such as increasing the awareness of the performing arts in New York to go to length but still distant and far away.(Case in point, for example, is currently a vote in progress sponsored by CJ – style icon Awards is the fact that a high ranking from the other shocking.)Now comes the real work for the beginning actor Joo-won-Jin you selected carefully.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I mean can try watching

Like me I ll try watching any drama but if first ep bore me then I won't continue

Must at least give it a try first

Who know you like it or not right

Like i dnt like LMh but I still watch personal taste as it s vvv Gd drAma

But after the drama I still dnt like LMh lol

I mean I want to see different cutie roles ugly and handsome and bad and good

As you can see all school dramas are all goof looking ppl

And it s really rare to have dorky charActer in a school drama as Main lead so if cutie rly can pull off this character it ll really boost his acting Skill

As we all can't imagine it

So the impact will be more

Like pso the impact is great

But pso I still Can imagine him as childlike character

But dorky and dude and abit cheeky and abit bad thoughts and funny character I really have to say my head down to hlm if he rly rly rly accept this and pull through well

But I hope he will have breaks before gg for this if he rly take it

Cutie ah you have never stopped surprising me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest mindymoe

OOT : I can't help but I stared at @farbarri siggy for 5 minutes long. please save me...............................

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@goldlotus: oooopppsss my bad. I think I've combined two things and made it seem moaty! Hahahaha! The undressing I was referring to the webtoon. And then a different comment regarding if anybody saw the only you clip shown in kim ah joong's fanmeet. ㅋㅋㅋ

----

@coolreborn, @mrdimples, @farbarri I, too, want our Cutie to be immensely popular for I think a lot of people are missing out on an awesome actor, an actor with a human scent, our Cutie. I want to share him to the world and the only way to do that is for him to star in a hit rom-com. Then like some of us here, they would get to discover and fall in love with Cutie and be amazed at the amazing filmography and acting chops and great personality of Joo Won.

@bomerang: That's a good reminder. The response of the Korean crowd may well be different to what reaches us online. Through Joo Won's acting in varied genres, he would have gained a lot of fans, who may not be as active online. It's great to know that he is being loved for his personality as well, not just good looks, not just his talents. ^^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...