Quantcast
airplanegirl

Joo Won 주원- Welcome Back !

Among all of Joowon's co-stars' date=' we can see MCW is most comfortable leaning on to JW. Ehem.. Is it leading to something???[/quote']

Naaahhh... in koreans' context... Big Moon and our cutie Little Moon are practically distance cousins... they cant be a couple in RL... MCW has said that before. She really sees cutie as her dongseang :)

Guest mydeed

Thanks @maymay for the preview.

Woohooo... Sweetness overload! 

But... In-hye, why are you so sad :-( :-(

mydeed said:

Woohooo... Sweetnest overload! 

i thought SO was gonna kiss her hands~ kekeke! i'm giggling all the time now.... kekekekeke! they're just so cute! kekekeke!

once again, Joowon surprised me with his absolute amazing acting skill. notice that in the BTS, we can see SO trembling in fear. but just minutes before, he was laughing. HOW he can be so in character is just amazing to me.

Guest mydeed

stearly said: mydeed said:

mydeed said:

once again' date=' Joowon surprised me with his absolute amazing acting skill. notice that in the BTS, we can see SO trembling in fear. but just minutes before, he was laughing. HOW he can be so in character is just amazing to me.[/quote']

I totally agree

As he can switch his feeling vvvv fast and this s really his best talent in acting

I have to say among all the idols I like I think I really think cutie s acting skill has given me strongest impression

Even in bk I dnt like his character but he attract my Attention more than good guy so I think he really has the gift of attracting others attention

And all his dramas so far are so great and this show that he s really good constantly

But I hope he can at least rest a few days after Gd

But it seem hard.....

farbarri said: i thought SO was gonna kiss her hands~ kekeke! i'm giggling all the time now.... kekekekeke! they're just so cute! kekekeke!

mydeed said:

Thanks @maymay for the preview. Woohooo... Sweetnest overload!   But... In-hye, why are you so sad :-( :-(

your most welcome dear!~ ^^

i read a fan account in DC, there was GD filming infront of her house yesterday.

PSO said to CYS " seems like there is someone playing a drum in my heart right now'. both are holding hand together.. *awwww so sweet! ^^*

i guess it was preview  for  Ep-19

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=joowon&no=210582&exception_mode=recommend

"Love-sick" man! yess.. that's the correct words to describe PSO's feel right now hahaha sooo cute!! :x

not a good sign from in hye.. >,<

For inhae I feel sad that she don't have a chance to confess to pso even though pso not accepting her but at least let her confess and tell pso her feeling for him

I pity inhae I hope she won't just gone like that

As she really help A lot to mk yS realize her feeling