Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

once again' date=' Joowon surprised me with his absolute amazing acting skill. notice that in the BTS, we can see SO trembling in fear. but just minutes before, he was laughing. HOW he can be so in character is just amazing to me.[/quote']

I totally agree

As he can switch his feeling vvvv fast and this s really his best talent in acting

I have to say among all the idols I like I think I really think cutie s acting skill has given me strongest impression

Even in bk I dnt like his character but he attract my Attention more than good guy so I think he really has the gift of attracting others attention

And all his dramas so far are so great and this show that he s really good constantly

But I hope he can at least rest a few days after Gd

But it seem hard.....

mydeed said:

Thanks @maymay for the preview. Woohooo... Sweetnest overload!   But... In-hye, why are you so sad :-( :-(

your most welcome dear!~ ^^

i read a fan account in DC, there was GD filming infront of her house yesterday.

PSO said to CYS " seems like there is someone playing a drum in my heart right now'. both are holding hand together.. *awwww so sweet! ^^*

i guess it was preview  for  Ep-19

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=joowon&no=210582&exception_mode=recommend

"Love-sick" man! yess.. that's the correct words to describe PSO's feel right now hahaha sooo cute!! :x

not a good sign from in hye.. >,<

For inhae I feel sad that she don't have a chance to confess to pso even though pso not accepting her but at least let her confess and tell pso her feeling for him

I pity inhae I hope she won't just gone like that

As she really help A lot to mk yS realize her feeling

Looking at the fanarts

I again really hope kbs can make anime series for Gd as the story line itself is educational and inspiring

And I hope pso this character ll be another Korean most significant character like bridal mask

Or make into comic also good I ll surely buy