Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Guest mindymoe

@mrdimples I'm from Indonesia, so maybe I'll count on @meinitafitriana sari, because I have report to catch up, and I'm in awful condition (panda eyes, etc). I'll work on it if my report is finished. maybe I'll do some artwork or digital-one page-scrapbook for cutie to tweet him.. just hoping my report will finished soon...
edit: ok.. I was caught, my siggy disappear... :(( :((

@mrdimples i wrote a simple text to @coolreborn. it wont be used? if you cant then it's fine. :) i'll take a video to be used for his next birthday, or i'll send him a separate video. my voice is so bad right now, i cant even say a few words without coughing like crazy. can i send it tomorrow if my voice gets better?
anyway, thanks @mydeed for representing Malaysia. we should meet up sometimes.

simplydramafied1082 said: Hey @mrdimples, I have forwarded my messages as a text to @coolreborn with one clip to be taken from one of the 1N2D episodes. I have had a tooth extraction so not exactly in a good state to leave an audio message.If any changes need to be made I have asked @coolreborn to let me know. 
----Edit-----
@ellasam81 - Be the person you are always, people will always appreciate originality. Simply awesome :)>-

I purposely put on this thread as I know some of u are shy to show off your face

So I just show all of u How I exactly look like and Hope sort of it will encourage you all to show ur face

Even I can't talk properly but l use my hand to do some sign and add some texts

So I think those who has problem to talk maybe can you hands to do love sign to him also good

@mrdimples I managed to take a greeting video and my sister joined in! She is not a member here but she watches all Joo Won drama with me so she likes to contribute. We took a double shot video. I will try uploading in dropbox now.. but I just realize we forgot to mention that we are from singapore :( is that an issue??