Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

mrdimples said:

ellasam81 said:

sorry ya i cant talk properly so can only use text to express my greeting to himAnd sorry i look different from others

@mrdimples and @coolreborn is this too long?wel i tried my best to pose but cant help itanyway if mine s too ugly then dont put in the vid thanks

AWESOME!!!!

don't make me cry @ellasam81, and don't be sorry. You are truly amazing! I am sure Cutie will love this.

GIRLS, I know we have given you very very short notice but please please try your best! I need a minimum of 5 videos otherwise I cannot even put in @ellasam81's beautiful video.

I think many people are shy or for reasons do not want their face to appear, how about using hand puppets, pets, sunglasses or whatever to hide your face? Of course it's best to show your face but if not, at least we get some audio, right?

No need to be shy even I like that also dnt mind let other see so show your love to cutie ok girls

coolreborn said:

... google translated:

▲ 

'1 Night 2 Days' filming intruding on the weapon dizzy "gunmen holding the saw."

KBS2 'Happy Sunday -1 night 2 days' on set carrying 40 men stormed the weapon, the giddy shock accident can occur.

Seoul Yeongdeungpo Police Station on October 27 '1 Night 2 Days' filming nearby weapon riots waged A model (48) was booked without detention on charges of blackmail. Mr. A day Yeouido KBS headquarters at 11 am in front of him opening 40 on the set carrying a weapon is suspected of trying to board.

Fortunately, the figure '1 Night 2 Days' team soon discover A seed overpowered, turned over to the police prevented a major accident. That the injured person is not well known.

According to the police investigation, A Mr.'ve suffered from a mental illness that usually conveyed.

Netizens "big one day, almost forgot," "mental health impact of the board's a disgrace," "I'm glad I do not have injuries. Continue eopgil this happen," said a variety of opinions. [Deilrian = gimmyeongsin Reporter]

fr Naver News

OMG!!!!!!! I'm glad everyone is ok!!!

Can someone translate it better >> http://www.dailian.co.kr/news/view/388008/?sc=naver

History of mental illness, 40 men, '1 Night 2 Days' attempt to board with a knife on the set

40 men with a history of mental illness, a popular entertainment TV program on the set holding a weapon when trying to board the police were caught.

Seoul Yeongdeungpo police station in the last 27 days 11:00 a.m. 40 Yeouido-dong, Yeongdeungpo-gu, KBS him in front of the main building '1 Night 2 Days' about to get on the set allegedly holding a knife cutter (threatened) and Kim (48) had booked the day said Mr detention.

Kim shot while trying to board officials overwhelmed by danghaetgo, was turned over to local authorities.

The police investigation, Kim had no history of mental illness, "Someone followed me until I walked in Incheon Yoido shooting," he said to one statement.

from http://www.vop.co.kr/A00000682482.html

Entertainment program, '1 Night 2 Days' carrying a weapon on the set ...

Seoul Yeongdeungpo police station KBS variety program '1 Night 2 Days' filming on charges of trying to barge carrying a weapon (threatened) has booked 28 days in detention for gimmossi said.

11:00 a.m. in the past 27 days, Kim 40 Yeouido-dong, Yeongdeungpo-gu, KBS him in front of the main building advanced '1 Night 2 Days' program has a cutter on the set, and is accused to enter. Fortunately, Kim's team of board officials thwarted by the shooting dwaetgo casualties did not occur.

Police investigation on Kim revealed that suffered from mental illness. Kim "to someone in Incheon, followed his Yeouido walked up," he said to one statement.

Consultation with the police after the family of Mr Kim is scheduled to take over the asylum.

>>> http://www.segye.com/content/html/2013/09/28/20130928000901.html?OutUrl=naver

from this article. *nosebleed from google translate* Does it says its in front of KBS building set? Like this one in the BTS pic?

@mrdimples, i have something to do in my RL till night today.. :( i can send the video at night..maybe on 9 or 10pm (Jakarta time). how about that? so sorry dear.. :(

JW always speak in Korean everytime I met him. Just only short English that he used to speak to me such as thank you, yes! i know, yes! i remember, what is this?, what?, again! etc :P 

I was just chatting with my friend abt this over lunch (btw... we managed to eat at Jamie Oliver's new italian restaurant here... yay..!!!)

My friend was saying that maybe Koreans are very proud of their national language, just like the French people and Japanese. Rarely u will hear them speak in any foreign languages esp in their own countries. They may know how to speak English but choose to speak in their own national languages. I believe cutie must have know and can speak English (maybe not fluently). Otherwise he wldnt have graduated from SKKU... unlike Moon Guen Young who is his fellow schoolmate and the bff of Moon Cha Won :P

@mrdimpes @coolreborn... this old bunnie is an extremely shy bunnie... ask my friends @bobsavero @latteholic and the rest... they hav tried hard to unveil my true identity but failed... :)) :))

Hence, I will contribute pics with birthday greetings instead... did 2 pics in between bites of my long awaited lunch just now at Jamie's :D and the wait staff was wondering if therez something wrong with the food coz I was so distracted... hahaha... :)) :))

Please let me know if you decide not to include them in the video so that I can tweet them to cutie myself...

Thank Q gals... :x :x :x

-edit-

Aishhhhh it's Saturday. Mr. Other is home.. I cant do a shout out video to Cutie infront of him... Haha.

He will be forever teasing me :-p :-p

It's a good idea @mrdimples & @coolreborn.. let me see if I can do a 'silent' shout out ya, will email it to you if I ever manage to do so.. kekeke.

@ellasam81... You rock!!

Because I m thick skin and I just feel that cutie also wAnt to see us his cutie fans

Even though I m not sure if he ll see but if we never Do it how. We know he ll see or not

And even if he never see but at least we made it for him

This mean more than enough

I mean no mAtter how we think we are ugly or what.

But we dnt have to hide Ba

Just show your true self to him like he s showing us his true self in 1n2d to us

I believe that cutie will be happy to see us all

Birthday Greetings to Cutie

Girls, if you are not sending videos, we will use those chibis I drew for the banner to represent you. Of course, it's still best to show yourself but otherwise we will do that TOGETHER with the AUDIO file you provide.

@ctfrsgp Sorry we cannot use fanarts for this video, maybe the next time. The video is not a montage of fanart but of personal greetings. Hope you understand.

So far we have
1) @ellasam81 and @exile18 representing Singapore. (will be using English. Yup I don't even know what is our national language.It's Malay I think)
2)@meinitafritriana sari representing Indonesia
3) @mydeed representing Malaysia or Holland (depending of how the sounds come out amidst the gushing in the shower)
4) @stearly representing Russia

we still have none representing

1) Vietnam - @goldlotus?
2) Thailand - @jwthfc?
3) Philippines - my twin!!!! @moonandhearts? @crazyoverkdrama?
4) Australia - @manyearsago Thanks^^
5) China - @kibumie
6) India - @simplydramafied1082? 7) Myanmar -@lilyperry 8) Canada - @mishielle 9) USA - @septmoon16 If your country is already being represented, it's still okay to submit. The more the merrier There are many more whom I can't b remember the country like @mindymoe, @raito1310 and the new comers Pali pali Girls!!!!

Hey @mrdimples, I have forwarded my messages as a text to @coolreborn with one clip to be taken from one of the 1N2D episodes. I have had a tooth extraction so not exactly in a good state to leave an audio message.If any changes need to be made I have asked @coolreborn to let me know. 
----Edit-----
@ellasam81 - Be the person you are always, people will always appreciate originality. Simply awesome :)>-

mrdimples said: Birthday Greetings to Cutie

Girls, if you are not sending videos, we will use those chibis I drew for the banner to represent you. Of course, it's still best to show yourself but otherwise we will do that TOGETHER with the AUDIO file you provide.

@ctfrsgp Sorry we cannot use fanarts for this video, maybe the next time. The video is not a montage of fanart but of personal greetings. Hope you understand.

So far we have
1) @ellasam81 and @exile18 representing Singapore. (will be using English. Yup I don't even know what is our national language.It's Malay I think)
3) @mydeed representing Malaysia or Holland (depending of how the sounds come out amidst the gushing in the shower)

1) Vietnam - @goldlotus?
2) Thailand - @jwthfc?
5) China - @kibumie
6) India - @simplydramafied1082? 7) Myanmar -@lilyperry 8) Canada - @mishielle 9) USA - @septmoon16 If your country is already being represented, it's still okay to submit. The more the merrier There are many more whom I can't b remember the country like @mindymoe, @raito1310 and the new comers Pali pali Girls!!!!

mrdimples said:

So far we have

1) Vietnam - @goldlotus?

2) Thailand - @jwthfc?

5) China - @kibumie

6) India - @simplydramafied1082?

7) Myanmar -@lilyperry

8) Canada - @mishielle

9) USA - @septmoon16

If your country is already being represented, it's still okay to submit. The more the merrier

There are many more whom I can't b remember the country like @mindymoe, @raito1310 and the new comers

Pali pali Girls!!!!

I don't know how to make the video or audio file T.T  

U can use your smart phone to record and email

ellasam81 said:

jwthfc

wrote:

»

mrdimples said:

@ctfrsgp

Sorry we cannot use fanarts for this video, maybe the next time. The video is not a montage of fanart but of personal greetings. Hope you understand.

So far we have

1)

@ellasam81

and

@exile18

representing Singapore. (will be using English. Yup I don't even know what is our national language.It's Malay I think)

3)

@mydeed

representing Malaysia or Holland (depending of how the sounds come out amidst the gushing in the shower)

4)

@stearly

representing Russia

1) Vietnam -

@goldlotus

?

2) Thailand -

@jwthfc

?

3) Philippines - my twin!!!!

@moonandhearts

?

@crazyoverkdrama

?

4) Australia -

@manyearsago

Thanks^^

5) China -

@kibumie

6) India -

@simplydramafied1082

?

7) Myanmar -@lilyperry

8) Canada -

@mishielle

9) USA -

@septmoon16

If your country is already being represented, it's still okay to submit. The more the merrier

There are many more whom I can't b remember the country like

@mindymoe

@raito1310

and the new comers

Pali pali Girls!!!!

I don't know how to make the video or audio file T.T  

Phew, it's really hard for me to do filming cuz all other members are at home today.

Actually, tomorrow, fans at Kites are holding an offline party in Ha Noi. I intend to ask them to film a birthday greeting to Cutie, but I'm afraid, @coolreborn will have to wait for us too long to finish the message.

And after using sweets, cookies and a promise to take my little nephew to the zoo , finally he helped me do video birthday message.

I'm sorry, I have to do it on the rooftop so nobody can hear it. :)

I will send it to you now @coolreborn