Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

mrdimples

said:

2nd idea - Happy Birthday Greetings for Cutie!

Calling all video makers!

I have another idea - how about using @daydreamsindecember's "27 wishes letter" and using the sentences from there to run along any suitable footage of Cutie and accompanying music?
I think it's also good to use both English and Korean so that Cutie can read the latter.
hh62.jpg

@moonandhearts, @ctfrsgp @goldlotus

Gals, don't forget to give us video of yourself :D

we need representative from as many countries as we can

My dear @mrdimples U can be our SGP rep... i bet u are more pleasing to the eyes to look at compared to this frail old bunnie with graying fur :D Im will out today and cant do much with this crappy mphone i hav... Note chan is acting up again since tday is thr launch of her new sibling... haizzz... naughty Note chan X(

moonandhearts said:

mrdimples

said:

2nd idea - Happy Birthday Greetings for Cutie!

Calling all video makers!

I have another idea - how about using @daydreamsindecember's "27 wishes letter" and using the sentences from there to run along any suitable footage of Cutie and accompanying music?
I think it's also good to use both English and Korean so that Cutie can read the latter.
hh62.jpg

Your Videos -Birthday Greetings to Cutie

message from @coolreborn

If they can give video format (mp4, avi, flv-any video format) will do, but if they can give audio (mp3, wav), its also ok.

sing a birthday song in your language, say a short greeting if you like( final edit will be decided by coolreborn)

... google translated:

news_1380332724_388008_m_1.jpg
▲ 1 night 2 days trying intruding men arrested ⓒ KBS weapon

'1 Night 2 Days' filming intruding on the weapon dizzy "gunmen holding the saw."

KBS2 'Happy Sunday -1 night 2 days' on set carrying 40 men stormed the weapon, the giddy shock accident can occur.

Seoul Yeongdeungpo Police Station on October 27 '1 Night 2 Days' filming nearby weapon riots waged A model (48) was booked without detention on charges of blackmail. Mr. A day Yeouido KBS headquarters at 11 am in front of him opening 40 on the set carrying a weapon is suspected of trying to board.

Fortunately, the figure '1 Night 2 Days' team soon discover A seed overpowered, turned over to the police prevented a major accident. That the injured person is not well known.

According to the police investigation, A Mr.'ve suffered from a mental illness that usually conveyed.

Netizens "big one day, almost forgot," "mental health impact of the board's a disgrace," "I'm glad I do not have injuries. Continue eopgil this happen," said a variety of opinions. [Deilrian = gimmyeongsin Reporter]

fr Naver News

OMG!!!!!!! I'm glad everyone is ok!!!

Can someone translate it better >> http://www.dailian.co.kr/news/view/388008/?sc=naver

History of mental illness, 40 men, '1 Night 2 Days' attempt to board with a knife on the set

40 men with a history of mental illness, a popular entertainment TV program on the set holding a weapon when trying to board the police were caught.

Seoul Yeongdeungpo police station in the last 27 days 11:00 a.m. 40 Yeouido-dong, Yeongdeungpo-gu, KBS him in front of the main building '1 Night 2 Days' about to get on the set allegedly holding a knife cutter (threatened) and Kim (48) had booked the day said Mr detention.

Kim shot while trying to board officials overwhelmed by danghaetgo, was turned over to local authorities.

The police investigation, Kim had no history of mental illness, "Someone followed me until I walked in Incheon Yoido shooting," he said to one statement.

from http://www.vop.co.kr/A00000682482.html

Entertainment program, '1 Night 2 Days' carrying a weapon on the set ...

Seoul Yeongdeungpo police station KBS variety program '1 Night 2 Days' filming on charges of trying to barge carrying a weapon (threatened) has booked 28 days in detention for gimmossi said.

11:00 a.m. in the past 27 days, Kim 40 Yeouido-dong, Yeongdeungpo-gu, KBS him in front of the main building advanced '1 Night 2 Days' program has a cutter on the set, and is accused to enter. Fortunately, Kim's team of board officials thwarted by the shooting dwaetgo casualties did not occur.

Police investigation on Kim revealed that suffered from mental illness. Kim "to someone in Incheon, followed his Yeouido walked up," he said to one statement.

Consultation with the police after the family of Mr Kim is scheduled to take over the asylum.

>>> http://www.segye.com/content/html/2013/09/28/20130928000901.html?OutUrl=naver

from this article. *nosebleed from google translate* Does it says its in front of KBS building set? Like this one in the BTS pic?

Guest mindymoe

coolreborn

said:

... google translated:
'1 Night 2 Days' filming intruding on the weapon dizzy "gunmen holding the saw."

KBS2 'Happy Sunday -1 night 2 days' on set carrying 40 men stormed the weapon, the giddy shock accident can occur.

Seoul Yeongdeungpo Police Station on October 27 '1 Night 2 Days' filming nearby weapon riots waged A model (48) was booked without detention on charges of blackmail. Mr. A day Yeouido KBS headquarters at 11 am in front of him opening 40 on the set carrying a weapon is suspected of trying to board.

Fortunately, the figure '1 Night 2 Days' team soon discover A seed overpowered, turned over to the police prevented a major accident. That the injured person is not well known.

According to the police investigation, A Mr.'ve suffered from a mental illness that usually conveyed.

Netizens "big one day, almost forgot," "mental health impact of the board's a disgrace," "I'm glad I do not have injuries. Continue eopgil this happen," said a variety of opinions. [Deilrian = gimmyeongsin Reporter]

fr Naver News

OMG!!!!!!! I'm glad everyone is ok!!!

Can someone translate it better >> http://www.dailian.co.kr/news/view/388008/?sc=naver

History of mental illness, 40 men, '1 Night 2 Days' attempt to board with a knife on the set

40 men with a history of mental illness, a popular entertainment TV program on the set holding a weapon when trying to board the police were caught.

Seoul Yeongdeungpo police station in the last 27 days 11:00 a.m. 40 Yeouido-dong, Yeongdeungpo-gu, KBS him in front of the main building '1 Night 2 Days' about to get on the set allegedly holding a knife cutter (threatened) and Kim (48) had booked the day said Mr detention.

Kim shot while trying to board officials overwhelmed by danghaetgo, was turned over to local authorities.

The police investigation, Kim had no history of mental illness, "Someone followed me until I walked in Incheon Yoido shooting," he said to one statement.

from http://www.vop.co.kr/A00000682482.html

OMG!!!! i'm so glad everyone is fine. lucky we had seen pics of Joowon smiling in the latest shoot, or i would freak out like no other. but then again, the pics could be before the incident, right? and to think there were not many pictures too. OMG!!! i'm freaking out now!!!! i hope Joowon is fine!!! i'm sure he is, coz if he got injured, then there would surely be lots of news about it.

sorry ya i cant talk properly so can only use text to express my greeting to himAnd sorry i look different from others
@mrdimples and @coolreborn is this too long?wel i tried my best to pose but cant help itanyway if mine s too ugly then dont put in the vid thanks

farbarri

wrote:

»

suggestion: why not all of us change our twitter pictures to the Cutie International Fanclub picture just for Monday?

:D
@jwthfc

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!! thank you is an understatement or something. i just dont know what to say anymore. you're just such an amazing person! how long will you be in korea? i'm going there from 30th Nov-8th Dec to watch his musical. any chance of seeing you there?

EDIT: oh, someone has already suggested to create a picture. i'm fine with anything. we're united, i dont mind changing my twitter dp.

:D

ellasam81

wrote:

»

Wow

@jwthfc

I think you can't forget that moment when cutie pull you to stand Near him Ba and HUg you Ba

Wow wow wow he s such a nice guy

But just one question why jsw only sAy good good

And I wonder is cutie really vvv thin as he stand as you are thin too so U two look vvv Gd together

And I heard his face is vvv small too

Is his face vvv small ?

And is mcw face big as I see in Gd her face s bigger than cutie cos cutie has a small face

And did cutie say any English to you ? Or all in Korean? As I just thinking should I tweet him in Korean or English as if he really can't understand English then we will tweet him in Korean next time

Just my thinking as in Tw interview he said he saw many Tw fans tweeted him in English but he only mentioned from Taiwan

So I just thinking is it he can't read English ?

Just curious only