Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

26th September 2013, Joowon Birthday Project

Then manager told me going to take photo with Joowon :D .....I walked to joowon slowly and blank! I didn't know which side I should stand T.T so move left & right ..left & right..till hearing Joowon laughed out loud, also everyone there ... so shy T.T......then Joowon pull me to stand nearby him ..and manager took the photo with my mobile phone ^ ^..During the 2nd shot, I asked joowon can I hug him? He smiled and suddenly give me a hug ~~~~ At that moment, my head think only "someone here told me please tell how's Joowon smell?" so I quick deeply breathe his chest (due I hit his chest-i don't know what should i explain T.T ) ....so soft, good & natural smell ^ ^ confirm!!!!!!! After that it's time for another 4 fans to take photo with him. When finished, Joowon say good bye and go to shooting quickly.  

manager-nim is so kind! I'm glad our Cutie has such nice hyungs guiding him! ^^

And thank you so much for the effort @jwthfc! I'm surprised you manage to remember all those details of our Cutie! I might be in shock when that will happen to me. I am soooo curious as to that sooo good natural smell!! Pheromones??? Haha! And cutie's sooo cute, bringing you closer to him! Wiiii! ^^

---

Again I can't thank everyone enough for crossing out one of my goals in my fangirling life!

1. Feed Cutie

2. Meet Cutie

3. Hug Cutie

4. Watch Cutie perform live

5. Take a picture with Cutie

6. Smell Cutie

7. Kiss (?) Cutie

Ahhh. 6 more to go! ^^

While we wait for the official translation...

Ep 17 Text Preview

After In Hae’s near brush with death, everyone at SeongWon Hospital decides to live life as if there is no tomorrow. Dr Lizzie and Spy Doc are the only ones left with no potential partners. After drowning their sorrows at the Library, they find love in Si On’s bed. Si On gives Dr Lizzie a thumbs up for his awesome performance. Armed with all the resources on love and lovemaking, Si On takes a bold step…

Will Si On succeed in his love pursuit? Will Dr Lizzie regain his reputation? Will Spy Doc become pregnant? Find out more on Good Doctor KBS2 Monday 21:00 KST

While we wait for the official translation...

Ep 17 Text Preview

After In Hae’s near brush with death, everyone at SeongWon

Hospital decides to live life as if there is no tomorrow. Dr Lizzie and Spy Doc

are the only ones left with no potential partners. After drowning their sorrows

at the Library, they find love in Si On’s bed. Si On gives Dr Lizzie a thumbs

up for his awesome performance. Armed with all the resources on love and

lovemaking, Si On takes a bold step…

Will Si On succeed in his love pursuit? Will Dr Lizzie

regain his reputation? Will Spy Doc become pregnant? Find out more on Good

Doctor KBS2 Monday 21:00 KST

For a second there I thought this was the real one! Hahahah! Nice one @mrdimples

Guest Minaaa.Tae

Hello guys!
First and foremost, CONGRATULATIONS ON THE SUCCESSFUL  EVENT! You guys are just simply amazing! Even though I didn't get to participate :( , I am really proud of your effort to make this first event a very successful and memorable one, for us international fans! A round of applause to all those involved to make this event happen! @jwthfc 수고많이 하셨어요! ^^ I hope I will be able to participate in future events!
Anyway....
I have finally decided to post something here :D (and I think this is my first post on Soompi since I first joined the forum 5 years ago! erkkk) I am not actually new to the thread as I have been lurking around this thread for quite some time now- since Joo Won's Hwang Tae Hee days actually, but never really get the chance to say something, as I usually just pop-in here randomly to read about his updates and whereabouts. But, I'm really glad that I am finally posting here, as much as I have enjoyed watching your antiques (hahaha) and gushing over our dear SAMORA! Really want to be part of the family! :)
Like most of you, I hope to meet JooWon in the near future! ^^ I am currently residing in Korea and maybe when you guys decided to come here for a visit, it would be nice if we could meet up and go together to see Joo Won! Hahaha And I hope to meet you soon @jwthfc! :) I am a tadbit disappointed that I didn't get to see JooWon when he was here at KAIST on the last day of 2D1N filming, two weeks ago! :( A few of my friends got to see him, and said he was tall and much more handsome in person! But I hope I'll be able to attend his musical in December after my finals! ^^
That's it for my introduction, and I hope to stay active in this thread and join the craze! ^^ ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

xx

Minaaa.Tae said: Hello guys!
First and foremost, CONGRATULATIONS ON THE SUCCESSFUL  EVENT! You guys are just simply amazing! Even though I didn't get to participate :( , I am really proud of your effort to make this first event a very successful and memorable one, for us international fans! A round of applause to all those involved to make this event happen! @jwthfc 수고많이 하셨어요! ^^ I hope I will be able to participate in future events!
Anyway....
I have finally decided to post something here :D (and I think this is my first post on Soompi since I first joined the forum 5 years ago! erkkk) I am not actually new to the thread as I have been lurking around this thread for quite some time now- since Joo Won's Hwang Tae Hee days actually, but never really get the chance to say something, as I usually just pop-in here randomly to read about his updates and whereabouts. But, I'm really glad that I am finally posting here, as much as I have enjoyed watching your antiques (hahaha) and gushing over our dear SAMORA! Really want to be part of the family! :)
Like most of you, I hope to meet JooWon in the near future! ^^ I am currently residing in Korea and maybe when you guys decided to come here for a visit, it would be nice if we could meet up and go together to see Joo Won! Hahaha And I hope to meet you soon @jwthfc! :) I am a tadbit disappointed that I didn't get to see JooWon when he was here at KAIST on the last day of 2D1N filming, two weeks ago! :( A few of my friends got to see him, and said he was tall and much more handsome in person! But I hope I'll be able to attend his musical in December after my finals! ^^
That's it for my introduction, and I hope to stay active in this thread and join the craze! ^^ ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

xx

Minaaa.Tae

said: Hello guys!

Like most of you, I hope to meet JooWon in the near future! ^^ I am currently residing in Korea and maybe when you guys decided to come here for a visit, it would be nice if we could meet up and go together to see Joo Won! Hahaha And I hope to meet you soon @jwthfc!

:)

I am a tadbit disappointed that I didn't get to see JooWon when he was here at KAIST on the last day of 2D1N filming, two weeks ago!

:(

A few of my friends got to see him, and said he was tall and much more handsome in person! But I hope I'll be able to attend his musical in December after my finals! ^^

xx