Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Guest nhatkhanh

Well... after a long day with many upset and crazy things
@goldlotus gave us (Vietnamese fans at Kites) a BIG AND AWESOME NEWS

yes!!! Finally your project... our project got fully satisfactory result.
I give you a big hug from my bottom heart for all your efforts @coolreborn, @mrdimples, @mjwonnie, @daydreamsindecember, @manyearsago specially @jwtlfc you guy made an AMAZING THING!!! WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH
I feel ashamed to all of you bcoz I was so busy with many projects at kites and couldn't help you anything

@goldlotus, I'm so proud of you and thank you for always being with me <3

Thank you Unnies.I am sorry that i can't contribute anything.I have major examination coming.I will catch up with you all later.

Joo Won Oppa,

I am sorry that I can't do anything on ur birthday.Please be healthy.

Good luck to your exams, my dear @Ma OO

:)

The news of cutie's BD treat fr JW Cutie Int'l Fans (soompi) is shared on Baidu JooWon Bar 百度朱(周)元吧. Originally they tot it was organised solely by our friends fr JW Thailand FC but kibumbie clarified that it is a joint-project between JW soompi and JWTFC :x :x

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2617431233?fr=wap&tb_device=pc&ie=utf-8

-edit-

Im jus thinkg out aloud again... how about if there are any major events or celebrations, wld it be a better idea to collabotate with the various overseas fanclubs in terms of pooling together resources? Since Joo Won Cutie is positioned as an international fanclub...

Like, if there is a press conference to promote cutie's new projects or Xmas celebration or just a treat to bring cheer to and show support for cutie and his colleagues during their filming, instead of relying on individual fanclub's limited budgets, by pooling together contributions may allow all the fanclubs to organise something that is more substantial and better quality end results/products for our cutie.

Dunno if this is feasible... just a suggestion... :x

Hope cutie today will have time to rest at 1n2d

and hope his cold Better

I think they have guests again I am pretty like when they have guests as it look more fun and interesting

And cutie Always pair with pretty guests make him shy shy

I don't know why I find his shy shy face s the cutest lol

This make me think will he be shy shy when first night of his wedding. Lol

And I think his wife must be bold enough to start first

Lol

Ps just joking