Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

jwthfc said: I am on the taxi now..joowon was so tired and busy these days. He has musical reheasal, 1n2d, good doctor film..and he got the cold T.T...I dont k ow the real reason why he didnt smile..but we can make him smile...big smile...we make jw manager feel relief to see jw smile..that s the great thing♥♥..

Ah..joowon gave me a hug♥.. His smell??..so good..hahaha...i dont know how to explain in english...just good..very very good^^

awww, Joowon had a cold, just like me~ idk why, but all of a sudden i got a very bad cold today and kept sneezing in the exhibition hall. had to go back early as i'm embarrassing my colleagues.
anyway, we share the same birth year, and now we share the same cold!!! erm... should i be happy? i'm just so happy today that i'm being ridiculous~ ;))

I am on the taxi now..joowon was so tired and busy these days. He has musical reheasal, 1n2d, good doctor film..and he got the cold T.T...I dont k ow the real reason why he didnt smile..but we can make him smile...big smile...we make jw manager feel relief to see jw smile..that s the great thing♥♥..

Ah..joowon gave me a hug♥.. His smell??..so good..hahaha...i dont know how to explain in english...just good..very very good^^

Dear @jwthfc thank Q sooooo much for helping my soompi friends in making this possible *smooch* *hug*

Even though i have not been involved in this inaugural event of the JW Cutie Int'l Fanclub, I feel proud and happy for all my friends here.

May this be the beginning of a successful fellowship for our beloved Cutie Moon Jun Won ♡♡♡♡

jwthfc said:

I am on the taxi now..joowon was so tired and busy these days. He has musical reheasal, 1n2d, good doctor film..and he got the cold T.T...I dont k ow the real reason why he didnt smile..but we can make him smile...big smile...we make jw manager feel relief to see jw smile..that s the great thing♥♥..

@jwthfc. Take care dear. I know how tiring it is. Take a long rest after this ok.

No wonder Cutie is not smiling. Maybe he got headache too since he got the cold and still need to do filming and many things. OMG, he will be doing 1N2D filming tomorrow. I hope he can rest a bit before filming but knowing his schedule... ah, I am so glad we made him smile. I hope he will keep that smile with him until tomorrow and the days that will come.

@jwthfc... Dear, I think you just made the moaties' imagination fire up with Cutie's smell description. :)) "Very good... very very good..." And with the very good description, do you mean... a "very good manly smell"

:D :D :D

Just One question why he always smell so good As normally guys perspire more than girls and cutie need to firm whole day and night and Smtm unable to bathe Afew days as I see ella firming in taiwan they change clothes on spot on set

So just curious in this

And one more thing is he still shy shy when see jwthfc

But he has seen you several times right

I juz back from work..!!!! >,<
Saw joowonsoompi twitter posted up Joowon's smiling face infront of JW cutie Intn'l 'Fans banner~ i was like ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
could hide my emotion but tearing in happiness on my way home!!! ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
First think i want to do after arriving home was login to this thread and thanking to everyone here for d successful of this project!!!!
Especially to @mrdimples @coolreborn @mjwonnie @manyearsago @daydreamsindecember @chrissy96 @meinitafitriana_sari @jwthfc
THANK YOU SO MUCH !! LOVE YOU LADIES!!!I :x :x :x :x :x

JOOWON CUTIE INTERNATIONAL FANS CLUB ( JOOWON SOOMPI) MANSEEEE!!!!!!!!! \(^__^)/ \(^__^)/

To Dearest Joowon,
hope you get well soon!! Himnaeseyo!!! :x :x :x

moonandhearts said:

mindymoe wrote: »

meinitafitriana sari said:

Girls, I think we need to make a uniform tweet like we did last time. Let me consult with @mrdimples with this mass tweet. And since Cutie already know that we are Joo Won Cutie International Fans, I think we have to use this group name. We can put (soompi) at the end so we can still have soompi there. I hope this is ok with you girls.

I am going to look at the fanart. But I think its ok to use our own fanart with the uniform message since I know we want to send him our love, using our fanart. Maybe we can post our own fanarts with Happy Birthday Joo Won here, but with Joo Won Cutie International Fans (soompi) as watermark. Then see if we can use it. Is that ok with you girls?

Maybe we could just enjoy this night/day and plan it tom? Let's have you guys rest first! :) *hugs*

Although, I don't know if you'd be able to sleep! I need to wake up early tom and I can't sleep!!! Still too giddy and happy about the success of this project!!

For sure our amazing twins @coolreborn and @mrdimples and the rest of the COCs have not slept for days for this project but after seeing Cutie amidst the banners and food, for sure all your tiredness have gone away!!! ^^

Great night y'all!! ^^

so, cutie already starting musical rehearsal?? at first i think he'll be starting to rehearsal after good doctor filming finished at 8 October.. cutie must be really tired, but i feel relieved that's the manager said we can make him smile today^^ 힘내새요 cutie...!! \(^.^)/he had a cold too? Get well soon cutie.. i think some of good doctor cast already had a cold, because when i watched Good Doctor ep 16, i hear Joo Sang Wook (Kim Do Han) voice little different, and i think he's already had a cold tooo... Always be healthy cutie and all of Good Doctor cast&staff so they''ll be filming with full of energy..주원 화팅....!!!!!!!! \(^.^)/ 화팅 for tomorrow 1 night 2 days filming too....!!!!!!!! 
it's ok @coolreborn ^^

okay, enough spazzing. i'll continue tomorrow~ Joowon's calling me to bed now. he's unwell, so he wants extra attention. imma cuddle with him, y'all~
*delusional*
goodnight! catch up with you girls tomorrow~ @coolreborn @mrdimples calm down those beating hearts~ you twins are daebak! i cant stop thanking you. give me your bosses' number and i'll call him/her to stop bugging you with so much work. i miss all your conversation here. i even wondered if you girls managed to cath up. anyway, have a good rest! take a day off tomorrow or something. :D MANY HUGS AND KISSES~

meinitafitriana sari said: @jwthfc thank u so much dear.. i don't know what to say to you, you're really amazing dear..  >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< :x :x :x :x Thank u, thank u, thank u.. >:D< hope can see u someday in korea dear.. ^_^btw, why cutie didn't smile at all today? is the scene that he's filming is all sad today that's why manager said "the other also feel bad for him"? hope the best for cutie.. and hope that our gift today for him can be the mood booster for him..힘내 cutie...!! \(^.^)/maybe they must be full of concentration and focus for filming Good Doctor next week like @farbarri and @moonandhearts said because they're filming for the last two episode.. and maybe like @farbarri said too, they have a planning to celebrate Joowon birthday first at Good Doctor set because a few days ago there's pic from DC that a staff of Good Doctor mark his/her calendar on 30 september and marked it with "doctor Shion birthday" so maybe they(Good Doctor cast&staff) have a big planning for him.. ^^ and after that, they can take the gifts from fans..i hope that all Good doctor cast can support each other to reduce their tiredness & exhausted filming so they can filming in happy mood ^_^i'll never tired to say love u cutie and love u all cuties.. ^^so what will we tweet at monday @coolreborn @farbarri @mindymoe? :D

moonandhearts said:

coolreborn

wrote:

»

moonandhearts said:

mindymoe wrote: »

meinitafitriana sari said:

Girls, I think we need to make a uniform tweet like we did last time. Let me consult with

@mrdimples

with this mass tweet. And since Cutie already know that we are Joo Won Cutie International Fans, I think we have to use this group name. We can put (soompi) at the end so we can still have soompi there. I hope this is ok with you girls.

I am going to look at the fanart. But I think its ok to use our own fanart with the uniform message since I know we want to send him our love, using our fanart. Maybe we can post our own fanarts with Happy Birthday Joo Won here, but with Joo Won Cutie International Fans (soompi) as watermark. Then see if we can use it. Is that ok with you girls?