Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

It's Cutie's birthday coming up but it is as if I am the one having a birthday and receiving such lovely gifts (Cutie's message to us and being able to feed him and of course having my Joo Won soompi family).

Cheers to Joo Won's 27th!!! endless thanks to everyone who made this possible:

252B69E9-F468-4149-8A82-B3E1D96E24D9-1519-000000E5BE494119_zps39e4695f.jpg

I am on the taxi now..joowon was so tired and busy these days. He has musical reheasal, 1n2d, good doctor film..and he got the cold T.T...I dont k ow the real reason why he didnt smile..but we can make him smile...big smile...we make jw manager feel relief to see jw smile..that s the great thing♥♥..

Ah..joowon gave me a hug♥.. His smell??..so good..hahaha...i dont know how to explain in english...just good..very very good^^

I am on the taxi now..joowon was so tired and busy these days. He has musical reheasal, 1n2d, good doctor film..and he got the cold T.T...I dont k ow the real reason why he didnt smile..but we can make him smile...big smile...we make jw manager feel relief to see jw smile..that s the great thing♥♥..

Ah..joowon gave me a hug♥.. His smell??..so good..hahaha...i dont know how to explain in english...just good..very very good^^

Awwww poor Cutie! :(( he's rehearsing for the musical too?? Waaaaaahhh! *hugs cutie*

aww but Really happy we made him smile! Thank you sooo much @jwthfc! Super happy for you as well for meeting Cutie and getting to hug and smell and take a picture with him!!!

Ahhhhhhhhhh hopefully we'll get our chance to do the same too!!

*I am spazzing too much aren't I? I'm just sooooo happy! Haha*

p.s. I'd love to hear the story behind this project from @mrdimples and @coolreborn! ^^

@jwthfc thank u so much dear.. i don't know what to say to you, you're really amazing dear..  >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< :x :x :x :x Thank u, thank u, thank u.. >:D< hope can see u someday in korea dear.. ^_^btw, why cutie didn't smile at all today? is the scene that he's filming is all sad today that's why manager said "the other also feel bad for him"? hope the best for cutie.. and hope that our gift today for him can be the mood booster for him..힘내 cutie...!! \(^.^)/maybe they must be full of concentration and focus for filming Good Doctor next week like @farbarri and @moonandhearts said because they're filming for the last two episode.. and maybe like @farbarri said too, they have a planning to celebrate Joowon birthday first at Good Doctor set because a few days ago there's pic from DC that a staff of Good Doctor mark his/her calendar on 30 september and marked it with "doctor Shion birthday" so maybe they(Good Doctor cast&staff) have a big planning for him.. ^^ and after that, they can take the gifts from fans..i hope that all Good doctor cast can support each other to reduce their tiredness & exhausted filming so they can filming in happy mood ^_^i'll never tired to say love u cutie and love u all cuties.. ^^so what will we tweet at monday @coolreborn @farbarri @mindymoe? :D

Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I'm late. I just return from a funeral of my close friend's father. I shouldn't shout out for joy now but deep in my heart I'm really really really really reallly happy.

Thanks @mrdimples @coolreborn @mjwonnie @manyearsago @chrissy96, all of Cuties here and especially @jwthfc for your hard work.

Now I'm sure Cutie really feels our loves from all around the world. He's certainly proud of you girls.

I'm crying , crying for happiness. Many thanks to all of you. :(( :((

meinitafitriana sari said:so what will we tweet at monday @coolreborn @farbarri @mindymoe? :D

should we tweet him in korean too?

Wow. Moving on to the next project? Kekeke! Maybe we could tweet him birthday greetings in our own language first then an english or korean counterpart or something? To fit the "love from around the world" that we as cutie soompi family have been using?

---

Anyway, gaaaah can't get over with the Cutie Birthday Project!

42A4AD4B-8702-4CAC-846E-3A5F0C8AEF26-1519-000000E5B6084963_zps95a98c02.jpg

*spazzingtoomuch*

jwthfc said: I am on the taxi now..joowon was so tired and busy these days. He has musical reheasal, 1n2d, good doctor film..and he got the cold T.T...I dont k ow the real reason why he didnt smile..but we can make him smile...big smile...we make jw manager feel relief to see jw smile..that s the great thing♥♥..

ellasam81 said:

And the manager s really good

as he really requested for us and he really Wry about cutie

I wonder he got Gf or not

Lol

@ellasam81, Dear, do you want to be Cutie's manager's GF..... kekekekekeke *runs*

If he dnt mind la I would love to

Lol

So that can get cutie info immediately lol

No la I just joking la

I won't Do such thgs want to get his info then wAnna be his manager Gf

And I JuSt feel that his manager s really a good person

Chey I want he also dont wAnt la I so fat and ugly