Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Hmmm I think I won't get hypertension when I see Cutie in real person as that tm I see jke I nvr scream just feel excited And kp seeing him only

But for cutie I m not so sure as I seem to be more crazy on him alot more than other idols

I dnt know why

Even last tm we also sent gifts to jks but Not as happy as now knowing we can show abit of our appreciation to this great actor really make me feel like I m dreaming

Lol

moonandhearts said:

coolreborn

wrote:

»

I am so nervous.... I think I'll just post some GD pics... I hope everything will come out fine... OMG!!! AHHHH!!!! Cutie!!!!! 

I think I'm going to have an upset stomach ....      

Need to relax..... 

..... still, I just can't help but suddenly feel like this...... 

And who's fault is it...       Yes, you, you, Joo Won, our Cutie... don't go looking innocent on me... Awwww.....

..... still I surrender.... 

@stearly From what I could make out in the various reports, UTW was aked on does he feel threatened with Joo Won's presence in the dramas and movies due to his rising popularity from Good Doctor. UTW praised him saying - he is a good dongsaeng, a very caring person and seeing his acting on GD he is growing well as an actor at such a young age. He added that it is not easy to get into the emotions of a character when the person playing it is not emotionally experienced and not many rookie (who hasn't done many projects) actors can play out the role of PSO.

He appreciated Kim Soo Hyun as another actor who has got a good emotional range in his acting.

simplydramafied1082 said: @stearly From what I could make out in the various reports, UTW was aked on does he feel threatened with Joo Won's presence in the dramas and movies due to his rising popularity from Good Doctor. UTW praised him saying - he is a good dongsaeng, a very caring person and seeing his acting on GD he is growing well as an actor at such a young age. He added that it is not easy to get into the emotions of a character when the person playing it is not emotionally experienced and not many rookie (who hasn't done many projects) actors can play out the role of PSO.
He appreciated Kim Soo Hyun as another actor who has got a good emotional range in his acting.

Totally Feeling Jittery Right Now.

The event will happen at Dinner time. It was changed from lunch to dinner and though we never anticipated it, at least it will hopefully push through.

Let us hope and pray that filming will not be that hectic as feeding Cutie will depend on the filming schedule.

As for the pics, let's wait for our lovely organizers in Korea to provide us. Updates will be Friday night or Saturday as long as RL permits.

Let's cheer and thank those who helped us in our project especially those in Korea and to the other behind-the-scenes-lovely ones. And give thanks for you lovely ladies for helping us see this one project into fruition.

Now let's just feast our eyes with Cutie's awesomeness

jtz6.png

ar38.png

tdmd.png

p81q.png

wpfu.png

fi43.png

sq8x.png

ar5n.png

xspu.png

9dv8.png

cn0b.png

91ni.png

... I am dying... so handsome...  10.gif

@coolreborn @mrdimples and other admins, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR CREATING THE PROJECT!!! it doesnt matter that it was changed to 26th September, the fact that it's still on-going is what made it all the more worthwhile. my boss sent me to various places over the past couple of weeks, and i keep forgetting to check the blog for updates, thus i could not contribute. sorry, girls..
anyway, you girls are the best! though the project was created in such a short amount of time, once it happens, then everything will be worthwhile. major respect for you girls! now all we can do is wait for twitter updates or official stills. THANK YOU!!! hug-raccoon-emoticon.gif?1302774073

Did you guys notice how he has no schedule on his birthday, the 30th? woooow! I'm so happy for him if that's the case. He gets to rest and be with his family and friends! ^^ 

드라마 굿닥터 촬영 
 드라마 굿닥터 촬영, 1박2일 촬영 
 1박2일 촬영 

moonandhearts said: Did you guys notice how he has no schedule on his birthday, the 30th? woooow! I'm so happy for him if that's the case. He gets to rest and be with his family and friends! ^^ 

드라마 굿닥터 촬영 
 드라마 굿닥터 촬영, 1박2일 촬영 
 1박2일 촬영 

@maymay Thanks for the video >:D<

I would like to add a correction to my previous post. MC Park Kyung Lim asked the cast and director of Top Star whether they feel threatened with the rising presence of the upcoming stars or hoobaes. I couldn't make out what UTW picked out but he cited Joo Won as an example of being able to delve into characters that is emotionally experienced than his age.

In this video it is not there but I think from the Sports Seoul Report it was highlighted about KSH.

Anyways, there are better translators than me out there. Just posting a probable gist of the conversation :D

Thank you for the updates @coolreborn (you are always multitasking jjang!!!!) Maybe by 5 pm of my local time, I sincerely hope we get some visuals of our awesome Cutie project.