Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Yaaaaaaay!!! 21.5%!!! Daebaaaaak!!! Let's all now fly to Korea and wait for our backhugs from Dr Ppali Ppali!!!

That's really a nice bday gift for our Cutie!!!

Super duper happy for our Cutie and GD cast and crew!! Thanks for the info @jjsweeter0211 and screencaps @coolreborn and @ezze!!! I, too, hope there will be eng subs @ctfsrgp of the GD dvd! ^^ I want me one!

goldlotus said: Congratulations =D>. This is certainly a meaningful gift to welcome Cutie's birthday on September 30th.

Let set a new record on your birthday okay?

<:-P  <:-P  <:-P  <:-P  <:-P  <:-P  <:-P  <:-P  <:-P  <:-P  <:-P  <:-P  <:-P  <:-P  <:-P  <:-P  <:-P  <:-P

We reached 20+% rating... Now its time for an OST from our Cutie!!!!!

Come on KBS - GD team... you know Cutie got a beautiful and awesome voice, let him sing please!!!!

For a second there my heart stopped and thought our Cutie's doing an ost for Good Doctor!!! Aaaahhhhh!!! But maybe, just maybe, they'll release one on Monday in time for his birthday and possibly a HUGE development in his character and story??? Waaaaaah!!! I am so excited!!

I always thought this drama will break 20% sooner or later and it DID yeah!! no surprised there :DHe will maintain his status as as one of the most bankable actors at the moment so I'm expecting him to receive many many offer to do drama after this... probably 2-4 months after this drama end. He is a hot cake now and I am sure he would want to utilize his fame to its full potential I think he should be able to adjust his musical schedule accordingly. *crossfingers*

ezze said: I always thought this drama will break 20% sooner or later and it DID yeah!! no surprised there :DHe will maintain his status as as one of the most bankable actors at the moment so I'm expecting him to receive many many offer to do drama after this... probably 2-4 months after this drama end. He is a hot cake now and I am sure he would want to utilize his fame to its full potential I think he should be able to adjust his musical schedule accordingly. *crossfingers*

@ezze... Joo Won Hot Cake... dear... I imagine him lying on a cheese cream cake... with only the cream cheese covering him.. and its steaming hot.... Awwwww......... how can a cheese cream cake became steamy... just put Cutie on it. :D