Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

from the new hips shaking in GD episode 16, i'm expecting @mrdimples and @coolreborn to utilize those scenes for their siggy. :D that was adorable acting! Joowon made it look as though SO really didnt want to do it, and didnt know how. and i just love his minor reactions. Joowon's acting is just top notch!

@farbarri: mianhe for not able to spazz with you guys. purposely trying to stay away from forums when GD will air. hahaha. I'm trying to avoid spoilers. kekeke. don't worry. when the English subs will come out, we'll be sure to flood this thread! love the siggy btw! ^^
really? he'll endorse food this October? wiiii! sooo excited for him! he makes it look like everything he eats is really delish! ahhhh! come here Cutie and let's have a taste of you that.
I like that this early he and along with other GD casts and crew are getting nominated for their amazing acting. hopefully they'll win. but like the rest of you here, after Gaksital got nothing, the credibility of these acting awards diminished for me. As long as Cutie is enjoying acting in whatever role/genre/media he picks, and we enjoy Cutie's acting then it's good enough for me. winning an award will just be an added bonus (hint: red carpet looks! more Cutie goodies/eyecandy shots)

I just finished watching ep15. I like how the development in Si On's character is pretty well-paced and grounded in the story. Like how in earlier episodes, instead of forbidding the kids to eat junk foods, he wanted to join them; and now in ep15, he  clearly told them what they can and cannot eat and called the attention of their parents as well, despite wanting to belong/join them deep inside. I don't know if it's just me, but that's how I felt with the acting that he gave us. gosh. Joo Won surely can give out all those emotions! and it's that one minor part of the episode! Also, I know lots before have voiced their concerns on having this romantic angle in the story and how they cannot see it happening. BUT writer-nim made it work! I know it's no rom-com but I get twitterpated with Si On and Yoon Seo scenes!!!! too cute!! And our Dr. Ppali Ppali sure is doing the moves ppali ppali. He's walking her out, asking for dates, saving her from a speeding car, cooking for her! Well if we wanted to see them make have babies, then they better step up their game! I soooo can't wait for 16th ep but at the same time wanting it to last a bit more. I am gonna miss our Dr. ppali ppali!!!! oh and Did we break 20% already??? 
*hugs* to all Joo Won cuties!!! 

farbarri said: from the new hips shaking in GD episode 16, i'm expecting @mrdimples and @coolreborn to utilize those scenes for their siggy. :D that was adorable acting! Joowon made it look as though SO really didnt want to do it, and didnt know how. and i just love his minor reactions. Joowon's acting is just top notch!

viewimage-134_zps17abd02e.gif

cr. JooWon DC

"教授 您不能死"

Shi-On: Professor, you can't die

"叫医生来"

Dr Kim: Call the doctor

"我就是医生。教授自己也是医生啊"

Shi-On: I'm the doctor. Prof, you are also the doctor ah

"出去"

Dr Kim: Get out

I translated fr Chinese translation by 微笑 fr 百度朱(周)元吧