Quantcast
airplanegirl

Joo Won 주원- Welcome Back !

ctfrsgp said:
I dun want to sound like a mood damper... but I think Jung Woong In most likely will win the award in Top Male Excellence category... he's a sunbae whom cutie really looks up to and respects and they had worked well tog in OB... also his performance as the crazed killer in IHYV is remarkable although I havent been a keen follower of the drama but I was deeply impressed by him. His character truly made me scared.

Guest pureheartz

km new to soompi..just curious what kind of friendship fo u have in here JOOOWNIES..can i join? i love jooown a lot..:--))

Guest rynhanna

gelo_k said: km new to soompi..just curious what kind of friendship fo u have in here JOOOWNIES..can i join? i love jooown a lot..:--))

gelo_k said: km new to soompi..just curious what kind of friendship fo u have in here JOOOWNIES..can i join? i love jooown a lot..:--))

Guest pureheartz

@farbarri...wow thats great..i think i will be here more often...i jut stayed most of the time in fb coz i manage my jooown page..im the admin of JOOOWONIES Philippines in fb..nice to meet you all

Guest pureheartz

@mrdimples thanks im looking forward to get along with you guys..yes i love Jooowon s lot..i even created a page for him in Fb..

noona JW said: km new to soompi..just curious what kind of friendship fo u have in here JOOOWNIES..can i join? i love jooown a lot..:--))

And... I thought it was my cute raisins being touched... :(

... turns out its the freaking bag strap...

jeeeeeezzzz!!! of all things... why must a sling bag in that shoulder of Cutie!!! We must protest and get rid of all of it!!!!

You even have that smug look Cutie!!! Ah, you make this noona so hot with that look and then... its a bag strap???? Wah!!!!!   :((