Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

class="headline"Joo Won & Lee Soo Geun lost in a soccer game, paid for 100 orders of Jajangmyunfles.jpg

Joo Won paid for 100 orders of Jajangmyun(Korean black bean paste noodles).

During September 22nd broadcast of KBS 2TV ‘1 Night 2 Days’, the members visited universities in different regions of Korea.

Lee Soo Geun, Joo Won, and Yoo Hae Jin visited Gyeongbuk University located in Daegu, and they participated in a soccer game.

Each members joined different teams, and they suggested betting 100 orders of Jajangmyun.

Lee Soo Geun and Joo Won’s team seemed to be leading, but Yoo Hae Jin’s team caught up very quickly, and they ended up winning in the end.

Joo Won and Lee Soo Geun had to pay for 100 orders of Jajangmyun.

Meanwhile, Kim Jong Min and Sung Si Kyung visited Jeonnam University in Gwangju, and Cha Tae Hyun and Um Tae Woong visited KAIST in Daejeon.

http://sg.entertainment.yahoo.com/news/joo-won-lee-soo-geun-lost-in-a-013706221.html

Whoa~ it's great to know Good Doctor casts are nominated despite the drama is still airing. that shows how brilliant the drama is. so proud of the casts and production crew! i hope this is a true list though. because there are still a few months left of 2013. the next drama could still deserve nomination, like JoongKi last year in Nice Guy.
@stearly Lee Jong Suk is also not nominated for Excellence Actor for I Hear Your Voice, but his leading actress is nominated for lots of categories. he is one of the actors that was considered as a 'replacement' along with our Joowon and Kim Soo Hyun now that JoongKi left for army. i wonder why he was not nominated. i didnt watch the drama, but the it got major hype.
i'm so happy Joowon got nominated amidst so many brilliant actors this year! each year there are about 5-6 dramas in each major channel for primetime slot, not counting the weekend dramas. so out of approximately 30 actors, he managed to get shortlisted! so proud~ and it seems that our Joowon and Seunggi are the two youngest to get nominated for that brilliant category. :D

- Jung Woong In (I Hear Your Voice) - 42

- Lee Jung Jin (A Hundred Year’s Inheritance) - 35

- Lee Seung Gi (Gu Family Book) - 26

- Joo Won (Good Doctor) - 26

- Joo Sang Wook (Good Doctor) - 35

Whoa~ it's great to know Good Doctor casts are nominated despite the drama is still airing. that shows how brilliant the drama is. so proud of the casts and production crew! i hope this is a true list though. because there are still a few months left of 2013. the next drama could still deserve nomination, like JoongKi last year in Nice Guy.

@stearly Lee Jong Suk is also not nominated for Excellence Actor for I Hear Your Voice, but his leading actress is nominated for lots of categories. he is one of the actors that was considered as a 'replacement' along with our Joowon and Kim Soo Hyun now that JoongKi left for army. i wonder why he was not nominated. i didnt watch the drama, but the it got major hype.

i'm so happy Joowon got nominated amidst so many brilliant actors this year! each year there are about 5-6 dramas in each major channel for primetime slot, not counting the weekend dramas. so out of approximately 30 actors, he managed to get shortlisted! so proud~ and it seems that our Joowon and Seunggi are the two youngest to get nominated for that brilliant category. :D- Jung Woong In (I Hear Your Voice) - 42- Lee Jung Jin (A Hundred Year’s Inheritance) - 35- Lee Seung Gi (Gu Family Book) - 26- Joo Won (Good Doctor) - 26- Joo Sang Wook (Good Doctor) - 35

I dun want to sound like a mood damper... but I think Jung Woong In most likely will win the award in Top Male Excellence category... he's a sunbae whom cutie really looks up to and respects and they had worked well tog in OB... also his performance as the crazed killer in IHYV is remarkable although I havent been a keen follower of the drama but I was deeply impressed by him. His character truly made me scared.

ctfrsgp said:
I dun want to sound like a mood damper... but I think Jung Woong In most likely will win the award in Top Male Excellence category... he's a sunbae whom cutie really looks up to and respects and they had worked well tog in OB... also his performance as the crazed killer in IHYV is remarkable although I havent been a keen follower of the drama but I was deeply impressed by him. His character truly made me scared.

Guest pureheartz

@farbarri...wow thats great..i think i will be here more often...i jut stayed most of the time in fb coz i manage my jooown page..im the admin of JOOOWONIES Philippines in fb..nice to meet you all