Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Omg. Thanks for the pictures. Gosh, this guy really looks like Kang Dong Won. Especially in the 7th and 8th picture. Hey, imagine him as "Sad Eyes" lol. Now we would definitely be seeing doubles. lol.

OMG!!! Joo won is so hilarious...

Like him so much in KBS Bread, Love, and Dreams...I was rewatch this drama again becouse of him...I think the title for this drama should not be "Baker King Kim Tak Gu", since he also has incredible talent and also special character here...cool, brave, romantic, and he has very good appearance...

I'll see his next drama, and I hope it'll more make me love him...

Guest thepikakitty

thanks for all the posted pictures...i watched happy together;i swear he is so cute!!i like him because he resembles my other bias;TOP!! i like this guy,very charming ^.^ i've watched the CF,totally funny!lol

I just updated Happy Together thread...Joo Won was there...I wanna watch it...Anyone know the link on youtube in english sub?

I love his voice too...what the other song he sing beside the OST of Bread, Love, and Dream???

He's so handsome. And a truly talented actor for a debut. I like him more than Kim Tak Gu.

Totally agree with you!!! Even me considered him as the main actor in the drama...He has more deep impression to me...Just want to see more his acting, his voice, his appearance, and everything....

• 2 weeks later...

Is he that popular in korea now? why when i keep on browsing about him i only got limited information. when it will be aired in another 11 countries he told us in Happy Together? iIt must be a hit when it has aired in another 11 countries and more...I'll be waiting this moment...Even this thread moved slowly...i had other people who also adored him will share all of the information here. I want to know about his album, his next project and other...Oh, if there's someone who knows where i can get the translation of the special chuseok edition of Baker King please share with us here...I've watched it but i didn't understand almost the whole conversation...Thank You So Much!!! ^_^

Guest daulism

I swear, this guy is the reason why I wanted to start watching KTG.

In different angles, he looks like multiple celebrities.. but I like him better overall.

:wub: