Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Hello @Tasia.

There really aren't many news other than occasional IG updates from JW himself and People he's meeting.

But there's this video released by E Online Asia..It's from his last tour in Japan.

Have you seen it yet? It's nice that they asked some interesting questions.

And this picture shared by him on his IG..He looks so handsome!! :wub: 

It's like JW in front of Hotel Alice .. :P

And this is just a guess..the way JW is so into body building these days it seems like he's preparing for a particular project. May be he has made up his mind. It can be Hotel Alice or something else..waiting eagerly for confirmation. But if it's Hotel Alice, it's going to be aired in 2020. Sigh...

• Like 2
  • Love 1

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Tasia said:

:love: Isn't he HANDSOME :heart:

Yeah...I was like "Hello to Joo Won and Good Morning to Me."  I searched #JooWon this morning and this came!

EC3w1NAU4AAW-Me.jpg

EC3n3I9U0AAkkR1.jpg

EC3o30fXsAAGMos.jpg

Why So Handsome!!! i like the hair.

He grew it long unlike before.. not that I didn't like when it was short.. he looks good in most of the styles he adopts. This hair cut is giving me Cha Yoo Jin vibe (just a more relaxed Cha Yoo Jin :lol:). And I absolutely loved Cha Yoo Jin look from Tomorrow Cantabile.

Edit: After looking at these photos for some time, this style looks more like his look in Clocking Out, the web drama. He was such a handsome crazy character there. :wub:

@Tasia thanks to you and @valinor500 for looking over in this thread too...:heart: I think when he joins his comeback project, some regular fans will come here too. 

On 8/4/2019 at 4:37 AM, Wejee said:

Do you know where can I watch 2 days 1 night season 2 full episodes?

@Wejee, have you started watching 2D1N season 2? If you do start it and feel like talking about how cute and adorable Joo Won is there, feel free to share your opinion in this thread. Or if you area silent watcher, that's okay too. Enjoy.  :)

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Yeah, I hope more regular fans will come and keeping this thread lively as before again. :heart:

I really hope to see him in his new drama soon... But I doubt it will be will be within this year...

In any case, I am happy to see him actively working out, having fun with his parents and friends...

:wub: Stay healthy and happy, Joo Won shi....

• Like 2

On 8/27/2019 at 7:42 AM, Tasia said:
Our Handsome Man also updated his Airport Fashion on his Instagram yesterday...

Pyong Pyong :love::wub:

His insta's pictures are specially handsome...all the best pics.. :thumbsup:

EC8beB2UwAAIrBm.jpg

:wub:

Video

@Tasia, I do think Joo Won is better than his agency for picking projects. But I don't blame HB that much in this regard.. I think Huayi mostly tried picking youthful type rom-com because he's their youngest prominent actor. Most Huayi male actor who plays lead at that time were middle aged. And after a certain age JW won't be suitable or may be wouldn't want  to act in such projects.

Also to me it seems like HB gives Joo Won some space of him own. For example most of the actor those come back recently from military everyone of them confirmed a project except Joo Won. He said in V live that he received scripts more than he thought he would for which he's thankful. I'm sure HB is dying to engage JW in a project but it's just he himself is looking for a more appealing one that clicks with him. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1