Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Guest mei8805

and i'm really happy that Park Ki Woong will be a cameo in tomorrow episode.. Can't wait..! This is the gift for Joowon before he (park ki woong) will start his duty in military (military enlistment)..화팅..!! \(^.^)/See u tonight cuties..^^

PKW tweeted !박기웅 ‏@woonggnoow3m

'굿닥터'까메오 촬영하고 나오는길입니다^ ^ 기감독님과 오랜만에 만난 반가운스텝분들,주원이와 오랜만에 만난 반가운 배우분들^ ^마지막까지 안전히,즐겁게 촬영해 주셔요! +현장이 막바지고 너무 바빠서 아쉽게도 사진은 담지못했습니다^ ^;굿닥터화이팅!

google translation lol

Good Doctor 'cameo is taken way out ^ ^ Bishop and I met a long time period staffs welcome, glad to have met a long time and the actors who have Samora ^ safely to the end, pops, fun to shoot! + Last-minute scene, and unfortunately, too busy loading photos did ^ ^ Good Doctor fighting!

박기웅 ‏@woonggnoow1m

저는 20회 막바지에 잠깐 나와요^ ^ 어느현장이든 마찬가지겠지만,굿닥터에 참여한 모든분들 정말 열심히 하고계시니까 끝까지 사랑해주셔요~~~

I come out 20 times a minute at the end ^ ^ Either on-site or similar, but all those who participated in the good doctor and reveal so hard because I love you to the end, pops, ~ ~ ~

Guest mei8805

raito1310 said: PKW tweeted !박기웅 ‏@woonggnoow3m

'굿닥터'까메오 촬영하고 나오는길입니다^ ^ 기감독님과 오랜만에 만난 반가운스텝분들,주원이와 오랜만에 만난 반가운 배우분들^ ^마지막까지 안전히,즐겁게 촬영해 주셔요! +현장이 막바지고 너무 바빠서 아쉽게도 사진은 담지못했습니다^ ^;굿닥터화이팅!

google translation lol

Good Doctor 'cameo is taken way out ^ ^ Bishop and I met a long time period staffs welcome, glad to have met a long time and the actors who have Samora ^ safely to the end, pops, fun to shoot! + Last-minute scene, and unfortunately, too busy loading photos did ^ ^ Good Doctor fighting!

simplydramafied1082 said:

@stearly I too was thinking about those characters being added together (except for Anthony Kim). I think the concept is intelligent persons who don't have good social skills but they do great service in the society. But I don't get the significance of Anthony Kim?

@simplydramafied1082:

And Michael

Scofield from Prison Break (it’s him, right?), what’s he doing here??

Some of

them are eccentric but not all of them… Maybe the artist just loves these

characters? :-) Because they are unusual and unique.

Maybe the artist just likes the eccentricity of these characters. I actually really liked Anthony Kim - totally owned by Kim Myungmin!!!!

Guest mei8805

박기웅 ‏@woonggnoow1m

저는 20회 막바지에 잠깐 나와요^ ^ 어느현장이든 마찬가지겠지만,굿닥터에 참여한 모든분들 정말 열심히 하고계시니까 끝까지 사랑해주셔요~~~

Translation :

I'm just appear for a short time in the end of episode 20 ^^

Today filming site is always the same, All of people whose participate in Good Doctor always work really hard So please give a lot of love till the end ~~~

omo!!! Episode 19 in just an hour!!! 

Seriously. those leaves have got to move away! Our Cutie in our fave GREEN tights! ahhhhhh *dies* 
It seems they modified the costume? Was it too much of a scene stealer that's why they added more and longer leaves to PSO's Peter Pan costume??? Even Spy Doc can't take his eyes of our Cutie! =))And I really remember seeing Joo Won in Peter Pan outfit without the blanket. It has lesser and smaller leaves. better view. It was posted here somewhere... 

---

and omo. super scared for my siggy. I hope it won't be kidnapped too like @coolreborn's and @farbarri's. [-O< :-SS :-S

moonandhearts said: omo!!! Episode 19 in just an hour!!! 

Seriously. those leaves have got to move away! Our Cutie in our fave GREEN tights! ahhhhhh *dies* 
It seems they modified the costume? Was it too much of a scene stealer that's why they added more and longer leaves to PSO's Peter Pan costume??? Even Spy Doc can't take his eyes of our Cutie! =))And I really remember seeing Joo Won in Peter Pan outfit without the blanket. It has lesser and smaller leaves. better view. It was posted here somewhere... 

---

and omo. super scared for my siggy. I hope it won't be kidnapped too like @coolreborn's and @farbarri's. [-O< :-SS :-S

coolreborn said: moonandhearts said: omo!!! Episode 19 in just an hour!!! 

---

moonandhearts said: coolreborn said: moonandhearts said: omo!!! Episode 19 in just an hour!!! 

---

coolreborn said: moonandhearts said: coolreborn said: moonandhearts said: omo!!! Episode 19 in just an hour!!! 

---

Joowon may get an overnight rest, but he definitely needs to start his Ghost musical as soon as possible. this is a major production, and i'm sure regardless of popularity, the crews are not willing to cut him some slacks. they're already letting him go to 1N2D for the last time this week. there's not enough time. the production starts in November, which means there is little less than 2 months of practice. i just hope that Joowon is able to catch up with his other co-stars. the others may have memorized their songs and scripts by now.

Guest mei8805

farbarri said: Joowon may get an overnight rest, but he definitely needs to start his Ghost musical as soon as possible. this is a major production, and i'm sure regardless of popularity, the crews are not willing to cut him some slacks. they're already letting him go to 1N2D for the last time this week. there's not enough time. the production starts in November, which means there is little less than 2 months of practice. i just hope that Joowon is able to catch up with his other co-stars. the others may have memorized their songs and scripts by now.

Mei said: farbarri said: Joowon may get an overnight rest, but he definitely needs to start his Ghost musical as soon as possible. this is a major production, and i'm sure regardless of popularity, the crews are not willing to cut him some slacks. they're already letting him go to 1N2D for the last time this week. there's not enough time. the production starts in November, which means there is little less than 2 months of practice. i just hope that Joowon is able to catch up with his other co-stars. the others may have memorized their songs and scripts by now.