Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
airplanegirl

Joo Won 주원- We finally have a premiere date! Alice premieres on 28 August.

lol our Cutie rly like a pink and he choose a vvv gentle and Sweet member as his partner

He s so shy all the while

Lol this s so cute of him

N a pink s vvvv cute group no wonder he so like them la

He s so shy as every other is teasing him lol lol lol

His face s so red like red egg lol

@ezze @stearly did Joowon do a duet with one of the girls?
EDIT: so many screencaps this time! i guess he gets more screen time compared to previous episode. he looks so happy with the A Pink girls~

Looking at JW smiling and laughing, cant believe he is the same person playing Park Shi On. Gonna miss shi-on82xv.jpg

farbarri said: @ezze @stearly did Joowon do a duet with one of the girls?
EDIT: so many screencaps this time! i guess he gets more screen time compared to previous episode. he looks so happy with the A Pink girls~

I am not too fond of korean idols and these girls look like school girls

I guess lot of Korean fan girls might be fuming with jealousy since Joo Won likes Chorong the most from A Pink. Naver was going crazy with " Night Lanterns" and I was like WWWWHHHOOOO?

Then with google translate I think Joo Won was asked towards the end of A Pink's Act ( Edit -There was a small competition to choose the best act of certain scenes of JW by A Pink) , whom does he like the most among the group and he said Chorong and he said," I liked her enactment of there is no qualifications for love from GD" :P :p :P :p Hope the girl goes in hiding for a few days before the Korean school girls assault her :D

EDIT - guys this is a rough translation using bleeding Google Translate ;)

Thanks @stearly and @ezze for the screencaps. Such a bittersweet feeling looking at all these.

@coolreborn, thought you were nursing migraine? Guess Cutie is your Medicine, huh?

Doc @ezze, awww....you had a cold? Something to warm you up.....

Thanks @ezze, @stearly for the screencaps. I am gonna miss this on Sundays in November. Hmmmmm ...... Saying to myself *stay positive*stay positive*stay positive* ...... My best friend is no longer gonna be on screencapping ..... WAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!! :(( :(( :((

mrdimples said: Thanks @stearly and @ezze for the screencaps. Such a bittersweet feeling looking at all these.

@coolreborn, thought you were nursing migraine? Guess Cutie is your Medicine, huh?

Doc @ezze, awww....you had a cold? Something to warm you up.....

mqki.jpgI am so glad he's not as thin as before... . don't know why all of a sudden... somehow his neck seemed so manly here..