Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Wow, 1000 pages! Congratulations!!!

Found an excerpt of Japanese translation of @ Star1 Korean version May Issue.  Guess the publisher wants to lure us people buying the magazine to read the full interview.  Sure, I will be patiently waiting for the release of June Issue of J-version even Joo Won’s photo is not used for front cover. 

http://gam-mag.jp/2013/04/19/star1-vol-11/

@ctfrsgp, look for that cover next time when you are at Kino.    If you want the  magazine with JW on front cover, buy K version then. 

Source     http://news.kstyle.com/article.ksn?articleNo=1966833&categoryCode=ET

1N2D’s Joo Won found the last trip travelling with Kim Seung Woo lonely and sad

jwstar101.jpg

Recently, actor Joo Won frankly expressed his feelings in an interview published in May issue of @ Star1 Art Style Magazine about Kim Seung Woo stepping down from KBS2  variety show Happy Sunday 1N2D, “In our last trip travelling with Seung Woo hyung,  we held back our tears and we felt awkward.”  After working together in 1N2D for more than one year, leader and also a reliable hyung Kim Seung Woo and PD Choi Jae Hyung (not sure the spelling) left the program.  In the episode broadcast on 31 March, Joo Won found it hard to farewell his hyung and started to shed his hot tears following by other 1N2D members.

Joo Won talked about his loneliness. “I joined this program and met the hyungs.   We became so close that unknowingly I want to live with them like that for the rest of my life.  Surely, I think once we get older, even it is not this program,  I want to do a program together with them again and continue to maintain the relationship.”  He recalled his feelings at that time “During this one year, we became so close.   At that moment, I felt very lonely.  It was simply because we could not do the program together but we could still keep our relationship, however things that we could not do together just made me feel lonely and sad.”

“Because we all tried to hold back our tears, atmosphere became surprisingly awkward.  Actually we had to say and comment in front of the camera but the seven of us could not even say one word, instead we were just staring into the distance”, said Joo Won.

Styling of “Spring Guy” Joo Won can be found in the May issue of @ star1 magazine released for sale on 19 April 2013.

Written by Park Ah Rum (not sure the spelling) of Star 1 and released on  17 April 2013, 11.36hr

Photo by Kim Jang Hyun (not sure the spelling)

Japanese translation released on 21 April 2013, 13.45hr

My comments:

You might have recalled Joo Won expressed his feelings in an interview after filming the 1N2D episode broadcast on 30 March 2013.  I think I saw its translation posted by mrdimples or some other translator in this thread.  Since this thread is growing unbelievably fast in the last two months, I just lost track with names and what was posted.  If you girls happen to come across the full version of star1 interview, please do share with us.  Thanks in advance.

With 7G promotion started in Japan and overseas fanmeetings in May & June, I think there will be articles about JW in some Japanese hallyu magazines.  Anyway, from above link, the j-version of star1 will cover topic on 7GCS.  I won’t be surprised if topics of his interview with star1 are a bit overlapped with his other interviews done at Morning Calm and with Naver.

Even this excerpt is short but at least we know Joo Won is someone who doesn’t forget the past.   He treasures every moment spent with his hyungs. 

jwstar102.jpg

Has this 1n2d vid been posted alrdy?

Aarrgghh... Note chan is really driving me up the wall tdy when I tried posting on page 1000. I gave up editing tat post after posting tat pic for dearie Z (tatz bobsavero BTW)