Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

onlyyoujw said: Hi greetings to everyone in this thread. I'm new here. A fantastic site to get info about Cutie. I hardly watch KDrama cos RL beckons. Came to know Cutie in Bridal Mask n went on to watch Baker King, Ojakgyo Brothers and 7 Grade Civil Servant not forgetting the weekly 1D2N. I am impressed by his amazing acting skills in his different roles. I wish Cutie great success in his future projects.

This penguin has been scouring YT for clips of Cutie all morning and found this... (probably posted before, but just humor me this one time... Hahaha!)

I was kinda expecting him to be shouting "GGGAAAAAAAKKKKKSSSSIIIIITTTTAAAALLLLLL!!!!!!" all the way down!

=)) =)) =)) =)) =))

Cutie trade mark, "Don't think, JUST DO IT!" :)) :)) :))

Cr. JoowonTHFC YT

This penguin has been scouring YT for clips of Cutie all morning and found this... (probably posted before, but just humor me this one time... Hahaha!)

I was kinda expecting him to be shouting "GGGAAAAAAAKKKKKSSSSIIIIITTTTAAAALLLLLL!!!!!!" all the way down!

=)) =)) =)) =)) =))

Cutie trade mark, "Don't think, JUST DO IT!" :)) :)) :))

Cr. JoowonTHFC YT

Pororo, I think itz more like "Do first, Think later". I rem reading some where tat cutie said tat after tat bungee jump ep when he reflected on wat he did and thought he must have gone crazy on tat day. He wldnt do it again in future :))

Guest Mishiellie

OMG!! EVERYONE FREEEZEEEE!!! I STILL HAVE TO WAIT FOR THE 1N2D FILE TO DOWNLOAD AND THEN I HAVE TO SKIM THROUGH AND THEN GO TO GIF MAKING SUPER SPEED!!!!!
DONT SPAM TOO FAST!!!!!

@Mishiellie, hey buddy... howz your Sunday? Hav u been buzy digging and decorating your new bunnie hole over at Choi Jin Hyuk's thread? Put up more of those jaw dropping hawt pics and lure your unnies here to go over for a visit. >:);):D

Me too like Cutie in stripes as well as checks. My fave are these :x :x

Screenshot_2013-04-04-19-10-50-1_zpsee55d794.jpg

-1012832400_zps01f66709.jpg

37031817_zps08e7ed96.jpg

bee5g3ccqaeyuppjpglarge_zps6f228f8a.jpg

(cr. DCinside & Baidu)