Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Guest mydeed

Fantastic picture:

credit: ㅇㅇdcinside.com

Hello there Yummy!

This is one worth licking Kang To. Slurps.

Yay to almost 1000 pages. Daebak everyone :-) :-)

Guest Mishiellie

slowly catching up too all the pages...
im on pg 989 noww
omgg wonnie's fave movie is the notebook too! 
and and and I NEED MY HANDS ON THAT MAGAZINE .. STARS 1?? IS IT... need to go home and google search andsee where i can buy the magazine online 

Guest Mishiellie

taking down notes
OB ep. 38.. 38:11... gif worthy moments .. will go home and check haha 

thanx @mrdimples and @coolreborn 

Guest Mishiellie

ctfrsgp said:

gold lotus

wrote:

»

I used to be obsessed with a drama like this. That was a Taiwanese drama - " Love Contract" starred by Ariel Lin and Mike He. Lots of people said that this series was boring, the ending was bad and stopped watching it, I still found it worthwatching, like TaeJa couple I also admire "Xiao Feng and Aken" lovestory.

For those who are still hesitant to watch OB, please dont miss our Cutie's awesome drama. Very often I still re-watch TaJae scenes as my habit. I don't know whether I can find a lover like Tae-hee in RL? I'm looking one.

Guest Mishiellie

mrdimples said: Mishiellie said: yuppp I have about 10 pages to back track.......  no time today tho... hmmm maybe at work if I have time.... I am prepared to read 20+ pages od JW HW today!!!! 

oo!!! I woke up too early this morning.. so used 1 hr and made Gif for his new Mountia CF

Guest Mishiellie

Inspirations from all u girls 
I think my next theme for gifs... well be.. hot sweaty Joo won???  but just have to track down the specific scenes

My loveliesss ~~ help me too!!! 

Guest padme

simplydramafied1082

wrote:

»

padme said:<br />

<br />

girls btw I have a question¿? someone here knows since when cutie joins SIM company ¿? thanks =)<br />

<br />

<br />

@padme

As far as I read somewhere while JW was performing in the musical Spring Awakening, which was in 2009, he had gone for an audition at SIM Entertainment. Then the CEO of the company watched him perform in one of the performances of the musical. What made the CEO take him in, if I recollect correctly, is he had to cry his heart out in a scene and as we all know JW does emotional scenes really well. Immediately after signing up with his agency he auditioned for King of Baking, Kim Tak Gu which aired in 2010. And the rest they is History

:)

<br />

Btw I recognised Chansung, TOP and JW in your siggy. Who is the other person?

Was randomly watching scenes from BK and I come upon this...

I was... wow! Look at Cutie's arms... so manly....

pic00230.png

pic00234.png

.... and if I ever be in this situation with him...

pic00236.png
.... I might just slip and kiss those lips. hihihihi....

Intense... intense... *fans self*

pic00237.png

Sweet Joo Won Dreams!!!!

Guest padme

gold lotus

wrote:

»

mrdimples said:<br />

<br />

stearly said:<br />

moonandhearts said:<br />

have you guys seen this? <br />

<br />

I wanna watch the whole show, at least for cutie's parts (or is the one uploaded already just cutie's parts in the show?). Any idea of the show title and if the full ep is available anywhere? thanks! ^^<br />

btw. pingpong. kekeke. cutie does not do well playing table tennis even before. kekeke! but he's awesome in doing ppyong ppyong though!

:P

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

@moonandhearts

: Thank you for<br />

the video! <br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

Awww, dear Cutie… Now we can see why<br />

you lost your breakfast in 1N2D… I remember that we had many volunteers in the<br />

thread to teach you to play pingpong at that time

:-)

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

Eh........

@stearly

, I can't remember volunteering to teach Cutie how to play pingpong but I vaguely recalled wanting to play his pingpong<br />

<br />

<br />

credit: aisling<br />

<br />

@daydreamsindecember

can you make out the Korean words? Does it say "Ping Pong"? or "Ding Dong" ?<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

WOAAAAAAAA, the second GIF, I'm so bad, I dont want to be a moater, I am Gardener bias, but why I only see one spot although I know he has many distinctive spots ( his dimple, his round butt, his two pack ab..), sorry this time I dont see none of them.<br />

:D

Mishiellie said:

taking down notes

OB ep. 38.. 38:11... gif worthy moments .. will go home and check haha

thanx @mrdimples and @coolreborn 

@Mishiellie: May I add some more episodes - This is purely taking into consideration JW moments as Tae Hee and his relationship with Ja Eun: Ep 18, 21, 22, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 31, 33, 34, 35, 36 (this is one squee episode :D ) , 37, 38, 40, 42, 44, 46, 49. Then the melo episodes are 50 - 54 and we are back to their awesomeness from episodes 55 to 58 (sorry if I brought about spoilers   ;))   )

Whoa... u ladies got really good memories. I always only rem the scenes tat I like but never rem which eps they r in. =D> :-bd

slowly catching up too all the pages...

im on pg 989 noww

omgg wonnie's fave movie is the notebook too! 

and and and I NEED MY HANDS ON THAT MAGAZINE .. STARS 1?? IS IT... need to go home and google search andsee where i can buy the magazine online 

Hi baby bunnie, if u r referring to the article in the chinese mag tat I posted last night, herez the mag cover. Itz a back issue in Feb 2013, 1st half of the month. I think therez another article in the Mar issues. Am going to the bookstore prob next week or so to check if the mags r in by then.

SC20130222-174041-1_zpsc40c37f7.png