Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

@coolreborn. dear my teacher' date=' why you type it MOUNT-IT ???[/quote']

Lol comrade... I really do love you!! =)) =)) i'll let our teacher @coolreborn to instruct you... That way, that dictionary won't get another word or idiom today.. Right @daydreamsindecember?? *wink wink*

Lol.. @mrdimples, please do try... I might be brazen onposting moatie thoughts, but i tremble when i post something on his twitter. I'm not into spamming people who don't answer back. =)) =)) =)) weird huh??

If you guys do tweet him back, let me know if he tweets back! =)) =)) =))

I tweeted a message to him asking him when he's visiting Singapore...don't think JW can reply us or else he would probably need to spend the next 10 years doing that and we would be sad cos we won't see him on screen *guffaws*

Nah... I'll just leave the translating to @daydreamsindecember... (@ctfrsgp unnie, she has longer name than me! Lol) Human translators are better than these apps... :)) :)) :))

Yah...pororo, with u and @daydreamsindecember plus d good Doc, i left with barely a few characters left to tweet my msg. Like @bobsavero whoz Z to me nNext time u wil become P, Dionne will be D and whoever has long names will get mentioned by the 1st alphabet in her name.

Haizz.. Note chan, I think someone in soompi doesnt like u or me coz we hav been kicked out of soompi twice alrdy since this morning *sigh* letz go, Note chan.

Really wanna to share some thought. U know, there was time I decided to refrain from watching Korean drama because of the plot of many films that were kind of the same or repetitive. The latest dramas I watched were : Sungkyunkwan scandal, TMTETS, Rooftop Prince.They are good but not great enough to make me to be immersed in.
The first Joo won's drama I watched was Baking Kim Tak Ku,  Last year at my uncle's house when the whole family was watching Baking Kim Tak Ku, I came across to watch this drama.I rememberred the scene that made me into him when Yukuyng went to Geosung 30th Anniversary Party to find TakGu but just met MaJun, when she saw him and He saw her back, His gaze stole my heart. I wondered who he is, What his name is, Why he acts so well . The next day I decided to find that film on Youtube and started liking JooWon. After KTK, I continued to find another Joowon's drama and that was OB, I finished it in 1 week,  until now OB has still left a strong impression on me and 58 eps to me is not long anymore, I really like TeaJa lovestory and I completely love JooWon.
I used to be obsessed with a drama like this. That was a Taiwanese drama - " Love Contract" starred by Ariel Lin and Mike He. Lots of people said that this series was boring, the ending was bad and stopped watching it, I still found it worthwatching, like TaeJa couple I also admire "Xiao Feng and Aken" lovestory.
For those who are still hesitant to watch OB, please dont miss our Cutie's awesome drama. Very often I still re-watch TaJae scenes as my habit. I don't know whether I can find a lover like Tae-hee in RL? I'm looking one.

Guest mhelbenito

@mhelbenito U scooped yourself and your househelper off the floor alrdy? Yay!!

viewimageM-62_zps1b8c9e6a.gif

(cr. DC)

Awww sorry for being absent for 3 days. Lol, my househelp has been spazzing with me since Baker King days. She's actually the one whos reminding me which episode were we...

I miss everyone! Sorry my "friday" started last wednesday...:)))))

Guest mhelbenito

mhelbenito said:

♫♪ All the Soompi ladies, all the soompi ladies!! ♫♪

I'm back!! How's everyone? What the fudge! Im just off for two days and im 20+ pages behind!!!!! 

:(( :((

Doc @mhelbenito this gif is sooooooooooooooooooo funny. I have downloaded this one and showed my co-workers. we had a blast laughing hard. It was a good one to remove the morning blues (aftermath of the tremors we felt after the earthquake in Iran). I knowwwwww the thread is moving very fast. I have 7 pages backlog (only)   :D

Lol, im glad it made ur day! Im sorry to hear abt the news, weve heard alot of bad news actually. :( i believe theres another earthquake in China?

crazyoverkdrama said:

Thanks @mrdimples for reminding us. Rookies like some of us did not know about the rules governing the threads, so when we get heads up like this, we learn from it and never do it again (well, maybe not always since we do tend to slip sometimes. And i might have done it once or twice, i can't remember anymore. So sorry! Hehe).

And i do agree that shipping openly in one thread causes disagreements and bad feelings. Let's just say i've been jumping through various threads here and shipping wars are always present. I know it already happened in this thread too, and i fervently hope that it will never happen again. Though some of us really likes shipping couples, i agree 100 percent that these are just fictitious characters and while we hope they will be in real life, i can only say that let's respect the others who might not agree with our own views. i myself have my own ship, but i try not to show it unless i have friends who feel the same way.

Me commenting on @mrdimples' reminders doesn't mean i have bad feelings, okay? I think her and @coolreborn are simply the best. Let's accept this open mindedly because we all love Joonie.

Okay! Me going to OB to spazz for a while! (that's okay, right?) So, OB buddies, let's spazz there! Oh, and thanks @ctfrsgp too for reminding us earlier too! Now, gotta go get my 2nd dose today! *runs*

Awwwwww dearest poporo, honestly I don't remember you slipping up. Neither that from your comrades. What I said in my post wasn't meant to be a reminder or a sermon on "Ten Commandments on Joo Won Thread" , I just wanted to clarify things.

And of course you can spazz OB on drama thread or here or both. My message is exactly that. Have fun, pororo!

Guys, guys, allow my two cents worth then you can throw darts at me all you want later *crosses fingers that you wont*. I know this is sensitive ground so I will be treading very carefully here.

Coming from a communications background I could go on and on about messages and channels all day but since this is JW's thread I will not put you through the agony. Not quite sure what's going on but I think I have an inkling.

Everyone gathered here for a sole purpose; it is because we adore the object of our affections and want to talk about him. Let's not let anything (whether misunderstandings, miscommunication, ill-feelings, etc) come between that or let us forget that purpose. Everything else is secondary. That said, there are rules in life. Even in cyberspace. Every forum needs to have some form of governance, if there's no appointed role then someone needs to take the liberty to assume that role. Keep in mind that it's not easy to be a 'cop' - they are damned if they do their job, damned if they don't. But they keep us all in check, don't they?

Peace out. Let's continue the wacky and fun, people!