Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Lamenting on her jdorama hubby... Boyfriend... Ehhhh?? Not so sure anymore... She's got a harem of them, i lost count. But she did say her first hubby is Cutie... =)) =))

She told me she got 2 hubbies and many concubines of Taiwanese hawties =)) hubby # 2 is LMK and her baby is tat J actor...

@simplydramafied1082

Thank you so much for coming up with the list and organizing them into a table, it's definitely easier to digest and visually more appealing. Also, I wish to thank you for taking time to reply to my earlier questions about understanding the popularity of kdramas in Middle East and the appeal of Korean actors to fans there. You have answered my curiosity and much more. I always find it interesting to learn about other cultures and the way people think and perceive things. I will pm you the Taiwanese dramas soon :D

My (10 Minute) Experience with OB

First minute-

*smiles at cute ducks*

5th minute-

*annoyed* Halmeoni why so fierce???

10th minute-

*Tae Hee changes his socks*

Halmeoni: Ne sekki. Nugu sekki (whose precious are you)?

TH: *sing song voice* Halmeoni seeeekki (Gramma's Precioussss)~~~

*daydreamsindecember dies*

daydreamsindecember said:

coolreborn wrote: »

daydreamsindecember said:

@crazyoverkdrama @coolreborn @mrdimples @ctfrsgp I'm super psyched to watch OB now...here I come Tae Hee!

@daydreamsindecember, Did the hawt and sweaty Tae Hee got you? Prepare to be mesmerized by Tae Hee's charms.

Am a goner

What took you so long @daydreamsindecember?

Mianhe Tae Hee ah, chamothaesoyo *pleads with rubbing hands* :((

Guest padme

coolreborn

wrote:

»

crazyoverkdrama said:<br />

<br />

<br />

ctfrsgp wrote: »<br />

<br />

<br />

simplydramafied1082 wrote: »<br />

<br />

<br />

Thank you so much

@ctfrsgp

and

@mrdimples

for the awesome insight. I was actually thinking of watching the drama Autumn's Concerto. So was wondering which language will I be watching it in since the last movie I watched was Eat Drink Man Love (1994). I enjoyed the theme thoroughly :)And since many of my co workers recommended that drama I thought of checking out the difference between the spoken languages (don't want to quote wrong details to my friends whom I am trying to convert into Asian drama addicts   )<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

U r referring to the Taiwanese drama Autumn's Concerto (下一站, 幸福/Xia Yi Zhan, Xing Fu - literally translated as Next Stop, Happiness)? Itz one of the few Taiwanese idol drama which worths watchg. The leading actor Van Ness Wu used to be a member of a Manpop idol group F4. Since we r on the topic,

@arch00

archie

@crazyoverdrama

pororo

@bobsavero

Z, u gals wld love this drama coz there r some hawt scenes of topless Van Ness Wu and bedscene tat will turn u into ashes... rem flames=fire=burn=ashes ? Hee hee Maybe hawter than your little hawtie fr 7G go google his name and u will find some pics of him with chocolate abs <br />

<br />

you mean the guy from meteor garden, unnie? yup, i have already seen that too! maybe my comrades will like him. i like charming guys more than hawt guys. <br />

Joo Won: What?.... Someone is Hawter than me in here?<br />

<br />

2s79mrm.jpg

<br />

<br />

<br />

coolreborn: No my Cutie... You are the most hawtest in here... they mean your little but hawt SIM brother<br />

<br />

<br />

Im Yoon Ho: You mean me???<br />

lCWzM4I.gif

<br />

<br />

Dang!!!<br />

<br />

ilv09ET.gif

<br />

IYH gif cr arch00

This Mountia advertisement made me think... two male and female trekking alone in a mountain and then there's a wide lake, I mean sea and... wow, if I am with Cutie, I just don't know what to do. How many tents is erected anyway? Was that three or just two. *mind blown into smitheerens...*

pic00203.png

And why are you so happy Cutie? Got something we don't know? ;))