Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

@coolreborn ahhh I see..cos I read hyung as 형 but the tweet shows 귱 hahahaha babo me my basic korean lessons must have been given back to the teachers LOL

Dionne (Im gonna call u by ur twitter name if u dun mind, itz shorter to type)

Is it difficult to learn korean language? Im thinkg of takg up a course for tat.

Guest Mishiellie

off topic:
YAY!!! FINALLY GOT CHOI JIN HYUK'S THREAD TRANSFERRED OVER TO ME~!!
Time for some major revamp and construction!!!

btw.. i dreamt of our cutie last night... gahhhhhhh soo cute

jwthfc said:

Mishiellie said:

mrdimples said:

jwthfc said:

Ghost musical will sell ticket on August 20 cost from 60 000 to 130 000 won.

Hi @jwthfc I am a bit lost though I am sure it's somewhere. What's the website to buy this online? I hope they don't need a local(Korean) address or something. Thanks in advance

they are selling the ticket on my birthday?!?!!?!?! I WISH I COULD GO WATCH JW  T_________T

ooo the ticket price is not bad at all.. around 55-120 canadian... I WANNA GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Hi I'm not sure if i translate corectly or not, dc said the ticket may have 50%discount for the person who have birthday on August♥ and i am^^..

@jwthfc. Hello dear. I am not familiar with buying musical tickets. Do they have schedule as to when Cutie will perform? For us who wants to buy internationally, it would be a waste if we will buy and then the date of ticket that we bought, Cutie will not perform. That would be a disaster.

I cannot see schedule of actor there also. Maybe on August that website will show more details. ^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAdMI9URabE&feature=share&list=SP8201AF956B18D8B6

Ooooffffff... Owh man, I cry again watching this clip.  Sobs sobs.I wonder when will the Director and writer of OB come up with a new drama.  It's been awhile.  I hope they will collaborate once again and cast Joo Won.  Aigoo, I keep watching one OB clip after another.  This is not good.  I'M WORKING!!!  Haha.Thank you and see you guys this Sunday.Annyeong!

This scene is another example of Joo Won's understated acting which is the most apparent in OB. That's why I disagree when people say Joo Won overacts all the time after they see him in the first couple of eps in BM. His emotions are perfectly pitched where his characters' should be.

OB is a really a long show, I watch only Joo Won scenes especially Joo Won and Uee scenes.I was purely fixated on TaeJae romance because like the blogger kfangurl said in her review, there were so many squee moments.

You are right, the writer did a good job except the extension part was awkward and kind of far fetched.

off topic:

YAY!!! FINALLY GOT CHOI JIN HYUK'S THREAD TRANSFERRED OVER TO ME~!!

Time for some major revamp and construction!!!

btw.. i dreamt of our cutie last night... gahhhhhhh soo cute

Congrats! I know you fought for it. So you dreamt of Cutie last night? What did he do or rather what did you do to him?

Dionne (Im gonna call u by ur twitter name if u dun mind, itz shorter to type)

Is it difficult to learn korean language? Im thinkg of takg up a course for tat.

Unnie (this is assuming you are older than old me haha) I took the language up when I was still a student, unfortunately I didn't have the time and resources to continue to the intermediate and advanced levels. I actually underwent the basic one twice! Korean is not the easiest thing to grasp (harder than Japanese according to a chingu) but the basic level is fairly manageable. It allows reading hangul a breeze though you may not understand everything. You will be able to write too! The harder part of the course for me was sentence construction, it was all very confusing. That said, it was quite fun to be able to somewhat converse with the locals during my trips to Korea. You do need however lots of practice, knowing a Korean helps.

I do hope to continue where I left off someday; I never regretted the decision and money spent! It was very inspiring witnessing a young Singaporean girl conversing fully in fluent Korean to her Korean friend to the point of mistaking her as one *laughs* Feel free to PM me if you need anything else ;)

I have been never hearing about Ivy before and I

have been seeing her for the very first time at “Ghost” press conference (I saw

only her photos before when the news about the musical appeared). She looks

nice but maybe a little unnatural. As if she tries too much to look sexy. Of

course, it’s just my first impression. I wish only the good to everyone who is

involved in this musical and I liked her in the rehearsal clip. By the way, I don’t

know why, but I like the second girl too, she just looks interesting.  

dcinside.com

My sentiments too @stearly. I thought she looked better at the rehearsal in that she looks more natural. I also like the 2nd girl, got a feeling she will be am awesome singer.

Incidentally I watched Ivy sing in a YT video before the announcement of her participation in this musical. I was actually watching Kim Ah Joong sing Maria, one of her famous songs in 200 pounds beauty and I chanced upon Ivy's version. At that time, when I compare both live version, I actually preferred KAJ voice. Just a preference cuz I heard Ivy is a good singer.