Joo Won 주원 [Upcoming Movie "Carter" 2021]

Calli

stearly said:

He just tweeted to Park Ki Woong:

@woonggnoow Hyung ♥

This tweet of Cutie is actually a reply to Park Ki Woong who tweet the following message to Joo Won

Park Ki Woong: Good morning! This is a portrait done by a Chinese fan. Thank you.

chinese translation:脑残妹纸可爱多 on Joo Won Baidu.

The tweet actually says 귱 (kyoong). I wonder if 귱 is a nickname for Ki Woong? Kyoong = Ki Woong? Or is that like a 'byong' from Cutie who's unleashing his aegyo =))

daydreamsindecember said:

mrdimples

wrote:

»

stearly said:

He just tweeted to Park Ki Woong:

@woonggnoow

Hyung ♥

This tweet of Cutie is actually a reply to Park Ki Woong who tweet the following message to Joo Won

Park Ki Woong: Good morning! This is a portrait done by a Chinese fan. Thank you.

chinese translation:脑残妹纸可爱多 on Joo Won Baidu.

mrdimples

said: Ah yes @simplydramafied, you did mention UAE, sorry I forgot exactly where were you located.

Autumn's Concerto is one of the few romantic dramas I like from Taiwan. I usually avoid them as most of them are what they call Idol dramas(direct translation) meaning they get an singer or actor idol to helm the show just based on his looks and acting is secondary. However, there are some really interesting gems from Taiwan which stands out from the rest. I don't watch many especially these recent years but if you are interested, I can pm you some titles of dramas that stick in my mind even now.

I know that kdramas have a following all over the world, even in the Middle East since I see some fans commenting in their native language on Youtube and other blogs where they shout out where they come from. I am just curious as to how women there find korean or chinese men attractive? I remember one fan on Bridal Mask thread asking if most Korean men or men around the region are as "hairless" as what she sees of Joo Won. If I didnt remember wrongly, she is from the ME but staying in Europe. She finds it totally amazing as men from her country as well as the Europeans are generally "much more hairy". I understand that you are ethnically Indian? I have seen Bollywood move posters and pictures, in fact one of my favorite movies is the 3 Idiots. But the ideal Indian man if I can put it this way looks also vastly different from the sort you'd find in a Korean actor.

I have always been interested in the way people's perspective of beauty changes.Since 20th Century, the universal standard of beauty comes from the West largely because the economic superpowers are there. The States have also exported their culture and "Amercanisation" of things through the success of Hollywood. But things are changing, powers are shifting and the attention now is Asia. I won't call China a global power yet but definitely her influence is rising. I am actually amazed by Korea. The Korean entertainment industry did not explode by chance, it was a concerted effort by her govt and agencies. And I must say they have succeeded. People everywhere, at least in my part of the world are eating Korean food, buying Korean food items, wearing Korean fashion, using Korean facial products and going to Korea for holidays. To me, it's even more powerful than the Japanese wave(which I must qualify, I have no idea about) that preceded it.

Sorry I digressed but back to my curiosity. We are all colored by who we grow up with and our ethnic background no matter where we live. To me, I find Joo Won's beauty universal but I wonder how much of that is that influenced by the fact I am Asian or Chinese.

@coolreborn ahhh I see..cos I read hyung as 형 but the tweet shows 귱 hahahaha babo me my basic korean lessons must have been given back to the teachers LOL

Dionne (Im gonna call u by ur twitter name if u dun mind, itz shorter to type)

Is it difficult to learn korean language? Im thinkg of takg up a course for tat.

Guest Mishiellie

off topic:
YAY!!! FINALLY GOT CHOI JIN HYUK'S THREAD TRANSFERRED OVER TO ME~!!
Time for some major revamp and construction!!!

btw.. i dreamt of our cutie last night... gahhhhhhh soo cute

jwthfc said:

Mishiellie said:

mrdimples said:

jwthfc said:

Ghost musical will sell ticket on August 20 cost from 60 000 to 130 000 won.

Hi @jwthfc I am a bit lost though I am sure it's somewhere. What's the website to buy this online? I hope they don't need a local(Korean) address or something. Thanks in advance

they are selling the ticket on my birthday?!?!!?!?! I WISH I COULD GO WATCH JW  T_________T

ooo the ticket price is not bad at all.. around 55-120 canadian... I WANNA GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Hi I'm not sure if i translate corectly or not, dc said the ticket may have 50%discount for the person who have birthday on August♥ and i am^^..

@jwthfc. Hello dear. I am not familiar with buying musical tickets. Do they have schedule as to when Cutie will perform? For us who wants to buy internationally, it would be a waste if we will buy and then the date of ticket that we bought, Cutie will not perform. That would be a disaster.

I cannot see schedule of actor there also. Maybe on August that website will show more details. ^^

• Guest changed the title to Joo Won 주원
  • partyon changed the title to Joo Won 주원 [Upcoming Movie "Carter" 2021]
  • Guest unfeatured this topic