• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• coolreborn

• stearly

• mrdimples

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Joowon cries... I cry too~ All the hardships and happiness that we went through together the past couple of years... It has been a roller-coaster ride being in this fandom. Joowon has had to work so h

Hai girls! Sorry I've been out of it for the past couple of days. I didnt have time to go to soompi, hadnt even back-tracked the pages since Saturday and my phone takes the longest time ever to upload

After Korean Drama Awards, I read somewhere that 80% of the netizens' comments was on how Kim Soo Hyun deserved the award, 10% were hurling insults on Yong Pal writer and Kim Tae Hee for winning and 5

Not sure if this vid has been posted here before. We caught a glimpse of Junnie in Spring Awakening footage in Win Win. This is a longer and clearer version.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PpvqIQvgs4&feature=youtube_gdata_player

@mrdimples, Thank you for translating the part my twin. Its a real touching story. When I read your translation, I watched the scene too, coz I haven't watched it yet. It was really sad especially when we now know what happened to ahjumma. But this simple act that the 1N2D guys gave to her, will surely become a memorable moment. And sometimes, shared silence and a sincere touch given to a grieving person is much better than eloquent words.

I need a fanart of Cutie in saeguk but not topknot and hanbok, more the vigilante swordman type with long hair. I am staring at the same paragraph of a piece of writing I am supposed to read but I keep seeing Cutie,quoting @stearly, as a "cold-blooded swordsman" drawing his sword. HAWT! HAWT!

article on the Bromance Award, translated by google.

Joo
bakgiung received a standing Congeniality 'public' Trophy authentication shot.
  2013-04-18 18:26:02

2jewtj8.jpg

Samora bakgiung Congeniality in the United States was

The a flying trophy from his afternoon on Twitter April 18, 2012 BEST BROMANCE OF THE YEAR I got on me! In the USA DRAMAFEVER, 50 million people participated in the voting, and Joo Thank Tahoe - niguk bakgiung Tahoe "Post unveiled Trophy certification shots with.

The photo shows red trophy sokeneun the 2012 DRAMA FEVER terms which clearly.

Refers the BROMACE two men to maintain intimate friendships with portmanteau BROTHER ROMANCE. Recently showed their friendship or breathing actor in TV, movies, etc., are used. In contrast to the country and the fate of the Samora and bakgiung, broadcast KBS 2TV drama 'gaksital' 2012, but emerged as a a sticky friendship with rival attracted attention.

Trophy bakgiung certification shots faced netizens recognized in the United States bakgiung Samora friendship "," I'm warming "," friendship of two men forever. "Please show a little more activity before bakgiung enlisted", "take a shot trophy bakgiung authentication imagine the look showed a variety of reactions, such as too cute ".

Appeared the 'greatness covertly film is scheduled to be released on June bakgiung the other hand,. (Photo = Twitter bakgiung, Newsen DB)

• Guest changed the title to Joo Won 주원
  • partyon changed the title to Joo Won 주원 [Upcoming Movie "Carter" 2021]
  • Guest unfeatured this topic