Joo Won 주원 [Upcoming Movie "Carter" 2021]

Father's Day with Joo Won  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the most fun father (figure) of Joo Won's character? (choose as many as you want)

• Alice: Yoon Min Hyuk (Kwak Si Yang) - Father
    • Alice: Det. Go Hyeon Seok (Kim Sang Ho) - Father figure
    • Good Doctor: Dr. Choi Woo Seok (Cheon Ho Jin) - Father figure
    • Good Doctor: Park Choon Sung (Jung Ho Keun) - Father
    • Yong Pal: Tae Hyun’s father (Choi Joon Yong) - Father
    • 7th Grade Civil Servant: Han Joo Man (Dok Ko Yeong Jae) - Father
    • 7th Grade Civil Servant: Kim Won Seok (Ahn Nae Sang) - Father figure
    • Nae Il’s Cantabile: Cha Dong Woo (Jung Bo Suk) - Father
    • My Sassy Girl: Gyun Pil Young (Jo Hee Bong) - Father
    • Bridal Mask: Lee Sun (Lee Il Jae) - Father
    • Someone else (Please mention in your comments)
  2. 2. Who is the strictest father (figure) of Joo Won's character? (choose as many as you want)

• Alice: Yoon Min Hyuk (Kwak Si Yang) - Father
    • Alice: Det. Go Hyeon Seok (Kim Sang Ho) - Father figure
    • Good Doctor: Dr. Choi Woo Seok (Cheon Ho Jin) - Father figure
    • Good Doctor: Park Choon Sung (Jung Ho Keun) - Father
    • Yong Pal: Tae Hyun’s father (Choi Joon Yong) - Father
    • 7th Grade Civil Servant: Han Joo Man (Dok Ko Yeong Jae) - Father
    • 7th Grade Civil Servant: Kim Won Seok (Ahn Nae Sang) - Father figure
    • Nae Il’s Cantabile: Cha Dong Woo (Jung Bo Suk) - Father
    • My Sassy Girl: Gyun Pil Young (Jo Hee Bong) - Father
    • Bridal Mask: Lee Sun (Lee Il Jae) - Father
    • Someone else (Please mention in your comments)
  3. 3. In which drama do you wish that Joo Won’s character should be closer to his dad? (choose as many as you want)

• Alice
    • My Sassy Girl
    • Yong Pal
    • Naeil’s Cantabile
    • Good Doctor
    • 7th Grade Civil Servant
    • Bridal Mask
    • Ojakgyo Family
    • King of Baking, Kim Takgu

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/23/2021 at 11:41 AM

• Replies 58k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• coolreborn

• stearly

• mrdimples

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Joowon cries... I cry too~ All the hardships and happiness that we went through together the past couple of years... It has been a roller-coaster ride being in this fandom. Joowon has had to work so h

Hai girls! Sorry I've been out of it for the past couple of days. I didnt have time to go to soompi, hadnt even back-tracked the pages since Saturday and my phone takes the longest time ever to upload

After Korean Drama Awards, I read somewhere that 80% of the netizens' comments was on how Kim Soo Hyun deserved the award, 10% were hurling insults on Yong Pal writer and Kim Tae Hee for winning and 5

Musings of a penguin... Just bear with me for a few minutes, or else i'll never be able to sleep tonight... :)) This is just my opinion, so feel free to contradict me if i'm wrong. :)

While we were all thrilled and excited (the noonas, of course) about him wanting a noona-dongsaeng relationship, it never really sinked in and find it strange as to why a healthy, young male would actually want an older woman as his girlfriend. He never really mentioned how far in age it will be acceptable, but from the way he talks about CKH, i believe that he is willing to go after someone of the same age group as CKH. I never understood, and i never wanted to analyze until i come across this article where it recounted how JW actually cried over his love life.

While i talked about how he likes being with his hyungs, it never hit me that he would actually prefer noonas to be his next partner. All i can i see at that time is that he prefers his hyungs because they cherish him as the youngest, and young enough to be their brother or their son. For some reason i nailed it down to his relationship with his family. But love life? It never occured to me.

I find it really strange, because for some male, they would actually chose younger women because males in general want to act as protectors, guide, and someone the women can rely on. Only a few would actually contemplate having noonas as girlfriends, and why not? Age also is a factor that also counts. No male, according to my brother, would like to be treated like the younger brother of an older woman. And on that, I have to agree on. I have been in same relationship before and i can't help feeling that i am taking care of a young guy, who is supposed to be a protector and i can trust on protecting me. For sometime, i thought that maybe this guy actually wanted to have someone who will understand him more, than those in his age group. And I was right.

In JW's case, I believe that it was the same thing. I am no psychologist, but it doesn't take much to really understand him. I genuinely felt sorry for him when he cried over his failed relationships. For a guy who is sincere on his feelings, hearing that someone got "fed up" on him is simply unbelievable. Maybe the girl just felt suffocated by his affections, or she really doesn't feel the same way, we'll never know the reason, nor are we in a position to judge. What i know is that this experience in his love life makes the idea of someone mature and understanding, even more appealing to him. He even mentioned that he was too busy in his career to protect his love, thus the failed relationship.

I just hope that one day, he will meet someone who will understand him, someone who is willing to wait for him, instead of the other way around, someone who will, this time, be his pillar of support in all future challenges that life will throw his way. And lucky is the girl who will receive his love, for i believe that once he finds her, she will receive more than what she can give. :)

@crazyoverkdrama I do get that feeling that JW seems to be yearning for an older partner. Since we don't know what his intentions are and where his motivations stem from, I'm just going out on a limb to say he wants one on the pretext of 'added stability'. This is assuming he was often insecure in his past relationships (he probably loved them more). I'm no love expert, but perhaps noonas can give him a better shot at the kind of long-term r/s he hopes for? Young girls can still afford to look and 'play around' while the older ones would likelier be more focused on a path that would eventually lead to marriage. JW strikes me as the type who would want to be his woman's last man. Whatever his motivations are, we can only pray he'll be wise about them.

Ahh, just read @mrdimples comments, similar minds think alike eh

crazyoverkdrama said: Musings of a penguin... Just bear with me for a few minutes, or else i'll never be able to sleep tonight... :)) This is just my opinion, so feel free to contradict me if i'm wrong. :)

While we were all thrilled and excited (the noonas, of course) about him wanting a noona-dongsaeng relationship, it never really sinked in and find it strange as to why a healthy, young male would actually want an older woman as his girlfriend. He never really mentioned how far in age it will be acceptable, but from the way he talks about CKH, i believe that he is willing to go after someone of the same age group as CKH. I never understood, and i never wanted to analyze until i come across this article where it recounted how JW actually cried over his love life.

While i talked about how he likes being with his hyungs, it never hit me that he would actually prefer noonas to be his next partner. All i can i see at that time is that he prefers his hyungs because they cherish him as the youngest, and young enough to be their brother or their son. For some reason i nailed it down to his relationship with his family. But love life? It never occured to me.

I find it really strange, because for some male, they would actually chose younger women because males in general want to act as protectors, guide, and someone the women can rely on. Only a few would actually contemplate having noonas as girlfriends, and why not? Age also is a factor that also counts. No male, according to my brother, would like to be treated like the younger brother of an older woman. And on that, I have to agree on. I have been in same relationship before and i can't help feeling that i am taking care of a young guy, who is supposed to be a protector and i can trust on protecting me. For sometime, i thought that maybe this guy actually wanted to have someone who will understand him more, than those in his age group. And I was right.

In JW's case, I believe that it was the same thing. I am no psychologist, but it doesn't take much to really understand him. I genuinely felt sorry for him when he cried over his failed relationships. For a guy who is sincere on his feelings, hearing that someone got "fed up" on him is simply unbelievable. Maybe the girl just felt suffocated by his affections, or she really doesn't feel the same way, we'll never know the reason, nor are we in a position to judge. What i know is that this experience in his love life makes the idea of someone mature and understanding, even more appealing to him. He even mentioned that he was too busy in his career to protect his love, thus the failed relationship.

I just hope that one day, he will meet someone who will understand him, someone who is willing to wait for him, instead of the other way around, someone who will, this time, be his pillar of support in all future challenges that life will throw his way. And lucky is the girl who will receive his love, for i believe that once he finds her, she will receive more than what she can give. :)

Guest padme

i think age doesn't matter as he finds the right person who will love and respect him and his career and well time will be give us if he finds that girl =)

Now I remenber  when he talk about his ex girlfriend *win win* he said something like he was too affectionate with her and then she just broke up with him via cel¿? uhmm i know here we ALL love Joo won but he is a guy after all, he is human and he is a person who has flaws so mabe this girl have her reasons for leave him and take his affectionate side like the big reason to broke up with him *some girls must hate affectionate boyfriends    :-?   * and that's something we never know,and mabe now  he is looking for someone who can understand that side of him i think! =/  someone who can share with him happiness&love and bring their flaws and virtues together; i don't care if she is a girl from the same industry or just a normal girl,  but someone who can bring the best of him on their relationship would be great! ^^

crazyoverkdrama said: Musings of a penguin... Just bear with me for a few minutes, or else i'll never be able to sleep tonight... :)) This is just my opinion, so feel free to contradict me if i'm wrong. :)

• Guest changed the title to Joo Won 주원
  • partyon changed the title to Joo Won 주원 [Upcoming Movie "Carter" 2021]
  • Guest unfeatured this topic