• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• coolreborn

• stearly

• mrdimples

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Joowon cries... I cry too~ All the hardships and happiness that we went through together the past couple of years... It has been a roller-coaster ride being in this fandom. Joowon has had to work so h

Hai girls! Sorry I've been out of it for the past couple of days. I didnt have time to go to soompi, hadnt even back-tracked the pages since Saturday and my phone takes the longest time ever to upload

The reason why JW was bending down and looking at the man. Cr as tagged. Many asked me why I like JW and why I like him for so long?  THIS. Plus his acting. 

Guest mhelbenito

Mishiellie

said: [size=2]buhahaha my moaty gifs.. only posting it on here and probably BM thread.. ^___^[/size]

@mhelbenito  

@coolreborn@mrdimples I need a list of the moat community lol

bm4_zpsb324da59.gif

bm5_zpsa761be59.gif

bm6_zpsa8fba576.gif

bm7_zps4fb85801.gif

extra extra slow motion as promised =P

bm8_zpsb2addc23.gif

lol made it backwards for fun~~~~

bm9_zps12a6fee9.gif

Lastly.. watching JW eat makes me happy~~ haha 

bm10_zps6309d7d1.gif

ENJOY!!!!!!!

Omg you guys are damn funny *laughs maniacally* 
You know what JWonnie, the next time you are asked to describe yourself in an interview you should just use and rotate between one of the following: 

a) WHITE. TIGHT. (this never gets old)B) I'm a BFG (Big Friendly Giant, BoyFriend Gigantic, Big Firing Gun, Booty Fantabulous Guy, etc)
:-j

Guest mhelbenito

gold lotus said: There's huge difference in height between our Joonie and the main actress - Ivy although she wears high heels. I wonder whether our Cutie will have to stretch his legs out when they have kiss scene. I dont think he can do it on stage. There will be a hard time for her, but to be kissed by him is also her luck. We're really envious of this.

mhelbenito said: gold lotus said: There's huge difference in height between our Joonie and the main actress - Ivy although she wears high heels. I wonder whether our Cutie will have to stretch his legs out when they have kiss scene. I dont think he can do it on stage. There will be a hard time for her, but to be kissed by him is also her luck. We're really envious of this.

coolreborn said:

moonandhearts said:

mrdimples wrote: »

moonandhearts said:

daydreamsindecember wrote: »

mydeed wrote: »

mrdimples said:

hope she wont eat him up

HAHAHA. Can't blame that Unnie!  Everybody here also want to eat him.... RAW!

She will! Leave us some JW please we beg you Ivy-sshi *wails with flailing arms and feet* 

Don't worry, Joo Won's big enough for all of us! ^^

BIG? you say?

*mrdimples self-combusts 2nd time*

Should I have said HUGE instead?

HUMONGOUS!!!!

....my twin, are you still wet? I mean, alive?

@coolreborn @mrdimples  Gigantic + enormous = Ginormous! :))  >:):D

And we all know our fave color right? So Green + Ginormous = Greenormous! :P sounds like a monster. The type of which resides deep in the moat lake! ㅋㅋㅋ

jwthfc said:

Ghost musical will sell ticket on August 20 cost from 60 000 to 130 000 won.

@jwthfc: Hello dear. I just want to ask, can we international fans be able to buy online? I was randomly clicking on the website and then there's this ominous looking username and password stuff that I don't actually know if that is a username and password. And is the 130,000 won the front seat? And will they provide Cutie's schedule? Gosh, I know so many questions, I hope its ok with you dear. There might be more... :-S

Oohhh I'd like to know too! Is it ok for me to ask to be tagged too in such posts? It's sometimes difficult to backtrack as this thread's moving soooo fast! :) thanks in advance!

Guest mhelbenito

ctfrsgp

said:

Okay now... GHOST homework for us

:))

Understand the musical - BTS

Hi Doc

@mhelbenito

my twin

@latteholic

this tunez gonna stay in my mind for the next few mths like how keanu's deep voice talkg to sandra to calm her down in Speed did to me last time

:)):D

If u r a minor, dun watch

:D

i bet none of u will admit it even if u r

:)):))

Spoiler:

• Guest changed the title to Joo Won 주원
  • partyon changed the title to Joo Won 주원 [Upcoming Movie "Carter" 2021]
  • Guest unfeatured this topic