Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Guest mhelbenito

gold lotus said: There's huge difference in height between our Joonie and the main actress - Ivy although she wears high heels. I wonder whether our Cutie will have to stretch his legs out when they have kiss scene. I dont think he can do it on stage. There will be a hard time for her, but to be kissed by him is also her luck. We're really envious of this.

mhelbenito said: gold lotus said: There's huge difference in height between our Joonie and the main actress - Ivy although she wears high heels. I wonder whether our Cutie will have to stretch his legs out when they have kiss scene. I dont think he can do it on stage. There will be a hard time for her, but to be kissed by him is also her luck. We're really envious of this.

coolreborn said:

moonandhearts said:

mrdimples wrote: »

moonandhearts said:

daydreamsindecember wrote: »

mydeed wrote: »

mrdimples said:

hope she wont eat him up

HAHAHA. Can't blame that Unnie!  Everybody here also want to eat him.... RAW!

She will! Leave us some JW please we beg you Ivy-sshi *wails with flailing arms and feet* 

Don't worry, Joo Won's big enough for all of us! ^^

BIG? you say?

*mrdimples self-combusts 2nd time*

Should I have said HUGE instead?

HUMONGOUS!!!!

....my twin, are you still wet? I mean, alive?

@coolreborn @mrdimples  Gigantic + enormous = Ginormous! :))  >:):D

And we all know our fave color right? So Green + Ginormous = Greenormous! :P sounds like a monster. The type of which resides deep in the moat lake! ㅋㅋㅋ

jwthfc said:

Ghost musical will sell ticket on August 20 cost from 60 000 to 130 000 won.

@jwthfc: Hello dear. I just want to ask, can we international fans be able to buy online? I was randomly clicking on the website and then there's this ominous looking username and password stuff that I don't actually know if that is a username and password. And is the 130,000 won the front seat? And will they provide Cutie's schedule? Gosh, I know so many questions, I hope its ok with you dear. There might be more... :-S

Oohhh I'd like to know too! Is it ok for me to ask to be tagged too in such posts? It's sometimes difficult to backtrack as this thread's moving soooo fast! :) thanks in advance!

Guest mhelbenito

ctfrsgp

said:

Okay now... GHOST homework for us

:))

Understand the musical - BTS

Hi Doc

@mhelbenito

my twin

@latteholic

this tunez gonna stay in my mind for the next few mths like how keanu's deep voice talkg to sandra to calm her down in Speed did to me last time

:)):D

If u r a minor, dun watch

:D

i bet none of u will admit it even if u r

:)):))

Spoiler:

class="headline"Joo Won reveals photos of himself in a game arcadeSTAR N NewsBy Kim Ji-Yi | STAR N News – 7 hours ago

• [*]
Joo Won reveals photos of himself in a game arcade

Joo Won revealed photos of himself in a game arcade.

On April 16th, actor Joo Won uploaded two photos on his Twitter and wrote "Back to childhood."

In the photos, Joo Won is playing games in a game arcade. He seems to be concentrating very hard on the games, and his competitive look is drawing many people's attention.

Netizens who saw the photo left comments, such as "He looks like a young boy", "I guess that's how he gets rid of his stress", "He's focusing so hard", and "Looks like he is enjoying himself very much."

On the other hand, Joo Won will be casting in musical 'Ghost'.

fr Yahoo Entertainment Singapore

Guest mhelbenito

Trying to catch up. Previously 20+ pages behind. Currently 10 pages... So many stoplights (Jowonnie presscon pics).... Its making me slower! I feel like having a carpal tunnel syndrome from right clicking and saving all the pics..... Thank you @coolreborn @mrdimples @stearly @Aera for the pics! Thank you @mishiellie for your gift gifs. I'm unwrapping all of them like a giddy kid. Thanks @ctfrsgp for the videos you shared and tagged to me. Welcome to the newcomers!!  Did i miss anyone? 

Guest mhelbenito

arch00 said: Back off other merman, we have our own most handsome merman cutie :x :x :x
OvP6PEp.gif

Sbp1XS3.gif

This is my best part of him, his face when the mask fell off, OMG   :\"> :\"> :\"> 

Guest mhelbenito

CocoPanda said: Umm, hello unnies:) I'm another delurker:D I was thinking of joining this wonderful thread for a while now, but my shyness and lack of technical knowledge got the better of me:( But I've finally done it! I hope you guys could also welcome me in your online family, as i love our joowonnie to bits too! Have a great day (or night) everyone! <3