Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Guest mhelbenito

coolreborn

said: [color=#000099][size=3]@stearly. Dear look, Cutie caught Fishy!!! [/size][/color]

fishyqo.jpg

fr DC

[color=#000099][size=3]I wonder what Cutie did with Fishy....[/size][/color]  :-?

mrdimples said: Can someone upload yesterday's SINA interview onto YT or DM?

The YT version I saw earlier wasn't complete. Here's the website again.

http://ent.sina.com.cn/s/j/k/2013-04-16/17143901479.shtml?bsh_bid=219171346

Thanks

I think I am nuts, I get such a kick hearing him speak in Chinese, LOL

When I saw Ivy in the rehearsal pics, I thought she looks nice and natural. Ivy is the type of woman who just oozes sex appeal effortlessly. She shouldn't try any harder then it comes out wrong. I got a feeling the other actress is very good too, it would be nice if they can show us more. Seriously, they should at least rehearse that hallmark scene a.k.a. pottery scene. Then all Soompiers can set ourselves on fire and celebrate 1000 page in advance. Do they take request?

mrdimples said: When I saw Ivy in the rehearsal pics, I thought she looks nice and natural. Ivy is the type of woman who just oozes sex appeal effortlessly. She shouldn't try any harder then it comes out wrong. I got a feeling the other actress is very good too, it would be nice if they can show us more. Seriously, they should at least rehearse that hallmark scene a.k.a. pottery scene. Then all Soompiers can set ourselves on fire and celebrate 1000 page in advance. Do they take request?

Guest mhelbenito

Mishiellie

said: [size=2]buhahaha my moaty gifs.. only posting it on here and probably BM thread.. ^___^[/size]

@mhelbenito  

@coolreborn@mrdimples I need a list of the moat community lol

bm4_zpsb324da59.gif

bm5_zpsa761be59.gif

bm6_zpsa8fba576.gif

bm7_zps4fb85801.gif

extra extra slow motion as promised =P

bm8_zpsb2addc23.gif

lol made it backwards for fun~~~~

bm9_zps12a6fee9.gif

Lastly.. watching JW eat makes me happy~~ haha 

bm10_zps6309d7d1.gif

ENJOY!!!!!!!

Omg you guys are damn funny *laughs maniacally* 
You know what JWonnie, the next time you are asked to describe yourself in an interview you should just use and rotate between one of the following: 

a) WHITE. TIGHT. (this never gets old)B) I'm a BFG (Big Friendly Giant, BoyFriend Gigantic, Big Firing Gun, Booty Fantabulous Guy, etc)
:-j