Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

I only have time to stare at Cutie's new pics now...

704940973729111.jpg

And really..... I need a really cold... cold shower right now. I am sweating like crazy. The picture is really crowding my screen.....
Nasisilaw ako.... (I'm blinded by lights) , I should also tell Cutie to close that zipper... his thing might... errr... spill out.

Guest mydeed

@mrdimples. Thank you.

"SINA: Previously, you said that you will not be able to accept your future girlfriend filming kiss scenes with another man. However in <7th Level Civil Servant> there were many kiss scenes of you with Choi Kang Hee. Aren’t you afraid that your future girlfriend will be jealous?

JW: I am very sorry. I don’t know who it will be but I really am very apologetic, I am so sorry. But on the other hand, this is my job, I hope you can understand. In the future, there will be more kiss scenes; I hope you won’t watch them."

Cutie dear, If you worried about your future ACTRESS gf filming a kissing scenes, why dont you just pick me or anyone of us here. Ho ho.

mrdimples said: Joo Won Interview with SINA,
"Looks favorably upon Noona-dongsaeng relationship, feels sorry towards future girlfriend for kiss scenes."

coolreborn: Sorry young-uns... Noonas are in the limelight. :))

SINA: Then in your life, would you accept a younger man-older woman relationship?

JW: I like noona-dongsaeng relationship. As long as the age gap is not too big, I don’t feel that there would be any problem. As long as both persons’ hearts and minds are in it together, I feel that it is sufficient to be in love.

coolreborn: Many Noonas have a heart attack right now... LOL.

SINA: Previously, you said that you will not be able to accept your future girlfriend filming kiss scenes with another man. However in <7th Level Civil Servant> there were many kiss scenes of you with Choi Kang Hee. Aren’t you afraid that your future girlfriend will be jealous?

JW: I am very sorry. I don’t know who it will be but I really am very apologetic, I am so sorry. But on the other hand, this is my job, I hope you can understand. In the future, there will be more kiss scenes; I hope you won’t watch them.

coolreborn: I have actually talked about this before, that his future GF/wife should understand his job. And she should have the acceptance of what Cutie is not see him as the actor but the person that he really is. I really wish him so much luck on this aspect.

SINA: I heard that you will be filming a new movie <Only You> with Kim Ah Joong, could you please introduce the movie to everyone?

JW: This is a romantic comedy; it’s a story between a burglar and a policeman. In the movie, I play a policeman who falls in love with a thief. He is professional in his police job and a perfect man. He is able to psycho-analyze people, he is cool, goes after criminals decisively but he is unable to arrest his love although he knows she is a burglar. It’s an interesting movie.

SINA: In the movie, you act as a cop, is there any special training you have to undergo?

JW: More than training, I would say it’s more of learning about the profession. Because there are many scenes of psychological analysis of people’s minds so I need to learn more about this aspect. I also need to know the unique characteristics of the job. Now, I am in midst of learning and doing research.

coolreborn: Awww.... so that's the story of the movie, now are we going to see Cutie really wielding his BIG gun with the acting of a real police man? And he is going  to be cool... aww man, you know Cutie, I like you when you act cool and I hope, badass. And yeah, we all know that you analyze your character and then brought up the best in them.

SINA: It seems that every drama you participate in has drawn in high ratings like <Ojakgyo Brothers>, <Baker King Kim Tak Gu>, <Bridal Mask>, is there any key area you focus on when you pick a drama script?

JW: I suppose you must find it interesting after you read the script? After that, I see whether the character which I will be playing has many different charismas. Then I will see if there is any kind of hurt that will make the audience sympathize with him. Overall, the content must interest the audience or will make everyone feel: “Hmm, that’s right, such situation do exists.” Charismatic and getting audience’s empathy are major factors. I have always chosen along these lines.

coolreborn: But the last script went to the black hole. Oh, its not your fault our Cutie, of course they will show you the best part of the script then the next will be in the hands of the writer... >.<  And you nailed us with the potrayal of Gillro, that's the best thing that ever happened in that drama.

SINA: Is there any role which you have not tried and would like to challenge yourself in?

JW: I would like to take up a role that has the dichotomy between good and evil. Theme wise, I would like a beautiful tragic love or a romance where to love is so challenging and difficult. There are many which I would like to challenge myself in.

coolreborn: Oho!!! This is good. I also love you in those roles. Can we ask for another drama with this theme after your musical? We also want to challenge ourselves on how far we can go watching you making us perform Pantyfall everytime you appear on-screen. :D

SINA: Do you feel any pressure acting in <1N2D>?

JW: Of course, there is pressure. As long as you are an actor, you’d think the same. You need to express yourself and yet it is not a role in a drama. To present your true self is a very stressful thing. On the contrary, viewers like it even better and hope to see the actors being their normal selves. In the beginning, I had some hesitations but gradually I revealed my usual self, the audience like it too. When I see these, I also feel that this is good. When I am acting, I need to bring out the character in a definite way. Now I can bring both the acting side of me and myself in daily life to show to everyone, I feel very good.

SINA: Do you care about your image appearing in this kind of candid show?

JW: Rather than feeling the stress, I feel there is a little problem regarding the “aegyo”. When I am with the hyungs, it just comes naturally. It’s not something I did because someone ask me to or let me try out some ageyo to see how it turns out. If it is like this, I would definitely be unable to do it. In real life, it just comes naturally to me. Many people thought that I am the type who would do aegyo at any time. I won’t be able to do that. In any case, I feel a bit stressed about it, I am afraid that people will always want me to do aegyo.

coolreborn: I am so glad you gave us the opportunity to see this part of you Cutie... we are so blessed. Thank you.

SINA: Through <1N2D>, is there any place you would like to go?

JW: Probably Udo. I have been to Jeju but I heard Udo is really very beautiful, even the waters are a bright turquoise. I also heard the jajangmyun in Udo is very delicious. I really wish to go. It’s not just Udo but through <1N2D> I realize that Korea really has many beautiful places. But I think there are more beautiful ones so I want to go to more places.

coolreborn: Hmmmm.... there is one place that I want to go... and it will only require my fingers and hands to travel... ;))

SINA: Please give your closing greetings to the Chinese fans.

JW: Dear fans in China, I am Joo Won. This is the first time I am greeting you through SINA. To date, I have filmed 4 dramas and I am very fortunate to receive so much attention from everyone, I am really thankful to all of you. In the future, I will greet everyone with good work, I hope you will give me more attention and I hope you can follow me on my weibo. I wish all of you good health and happiness, thank you. 

coolreborn:We should be the one thanking you, Joo Won. You gave us such pure joy we don't even know when to stop. And we are giving you so much attention, you just need to venture on this thread and you will never doubt how loved you are.

source: SINA

I am not sure who did the subtitles, will check and credit accordingly.

ctfrsgp said:

coolreborn

wrote:

»

bobsavero said:<br />

@ctfrsgp

i never watch ghost. so thx for the yt link! <br />

btw did keanu play ghost musical?<br />

Why did no one tell me? Where's the video? I want to see Keanu in Ghost Musical.... eh he did not? Aaaaawwwwwww......

:(

*turns and start searching Keanu's A Walk in the Clouds*

Guest Mishiellie

@mrdimples  man.. ivy ivy... the scandal.. I felt bad for her.. but I remember when she did this performance yrs back with khun..... omg... it was too sexy for my eyes.I couldnt finish the whole performance.. I think it kinda crossed the fine line between sexy and slutty... I didn't like it.. khun looked like an innocent little boy lying down there while she was on top.. doing... something...  LOL!!

Some more photos of yesterday's press conference.
joowonghost1_zps6e256133.jpg

Especially for the Moaties - his large hands  :D

joowonghost2_zps054871af.jpg

Deep in thought Cutie

joowonghost3_zps16607935.jpg

Noona blushing after the sexy pose. Wonder whether Joo Won took it in good humour.

Cr: as tagged

By the way welcoming @CocoPanda to our wonderful thread. Wassssuppppppp???? Hope you have a great time and please do spazz a lot......     :D

Mishiellie said: @mrdimples  man.. ivy ivy... the scandal.. I felt bad for her.. but I remember when she did this performance yrs back with khun..... omg... it was too sexy for my eyes.I couldnt finish the whole performance.. I think it kinda crossed the fine line between sexy and slutty... I didn't like it.. khun looked like an innocent little boy lying down there while she was on top.. doing... something...  LOL!!

Guest Mishiellie

CocoPanda said: mrdimples said: CocoPanda said: Umm, hello unnies:) I'm another delurker:D I was thinking of joining this wonderful thread for a while now, but my shyness and lack of technical knowledge got the better of me:( But I've finally done it! I hope you guys could also welcome me in your online family, as i love our joowonnie to bits too! Have a great day (or night) everyone! <3

From @mrdimples' translation:

SINA: Then in your life, would you accept a younger man-older woman relationship?

JW: I like noona-dongsaeng relationship. As long as the age gap is not too big, I don’t feel that there would be any problem. As long as both persons’ hearts and minds are in it together, I feel that it is sufficient to be in love.

Okay, girls, you heard him speak... All single noonas, this is your chance now!!

OOOPPPPSSSS.... I can hear my teacher @coolreborn ROARING!! Got to run! *scrambles for cover*

Guest Mishiellie

omg.. when I woke up this morning and saw the Sina pictures of JW
My heart literally stopped for like a second... the photoshoot was so gorgeous!!!!!!
diessssss lol

Guest Mishiellie

@mrdimples  I read the whole sina interview this morning on the bus haha 
in the future we can split translation work if u wanna~~ I can help ^___^

Guest Mishiellie
Guest Mishiellie

simplydramafied1082

said:

Mishiellie

said: @mrdimples  man.. ivy ivy... the scandal.. I felt bad for her.. but I remember when she did this performance yrs back with khun..... omg... it was too sexy for my eyes.I couldnt finish the whole performance.. I think it kinda crossed the fine line between sexy and slutty... I didn't like it.. khun looked like an innocent little boy lying down there while she was on top.. doing... something... 

LOL!!