flutterby06

crazyoverkdrama said:

mrdimples

wrote:

»

daydreamsindecember said:<br />

It was partly UEE's terrible debut in You're Beautiful that turned me off OB

@mrdimples

. But I see she has portrayed an endearing character that is well-received so I'm more partial to watching it now. I'm also weirded out by the fact that I'm different from most here who liked JW from watching OB/BM and tolerated 7LCS because of him. My cycle is all wrong *laughs* Errrr maybe I like the happy goofy JW more? There's no reason for 'love' I guess, it strikes you anytime it wants hehe<br />

<br />

<br />

I didn't watch YAB thoroughly but that's a common refrain I hear from those who did, seems like Uee made a terribly strong impression in a negative way. I wonder whether her agency knew what they were doing. Thankfully she redeemed herself with a very impressive performance in Ojagkyo Brothers. Don't not watch OB because of Uee, you will be missing a great work from Joo Won if you don't watch OB. It's a totally different performance from him in BM and 7LCS. That's how awesome he is. <br />

<br />

Yup, it's kind of strange your experience. But I did realized that there were people who weren't attracted to BM because of the genre, to OB because of the length so they did find Joo Won in 7LCS. Thankfully although the drama flopped(not so much in ratings but in story), Joo Won came out rather unscathed. He also won new fans like you

:D

Guest arch00

Today i am really on my spazzzzzzzzing mode.......spazzzzzed about my 2 husbands in another forum for 4 pages alone and still spazzzzzzzing :)) :)) haha don't kill me i say cutie my first husband there  =)) =))
cWAC82Y.gif

wEa76x6.gif
VTS63vS.gif
vYzo2l3.gif
es71b8.gif

kHEIqJL.gif
HlyQcZ3.gif

ctfrsgp said: Aaawwww... @mrdimples, thank Q for sharing the link to the blog. As I read abt OB and my most fave OTP, I get all teary again. I miss my TaeJa sooooo muuucccchhhh :((:x

Ya... I know some of u ladies r gonna say... OMG... here we go again... so, jus bear with me, can? Let me spazzz a bit. For those of u who hav not watch OB, really u shld give it a try... dun let the 58-ep deter u fr enjoying one of the most heartwarming/heartwrenching k-dramas (in my opinion). Maybe aft u gals has watch, we can go revive OB thread like wat the BM trio has done in BM thread ♡♡

(cr. DC, Baidu)

mrdimples said: daydreamsindecember said:

mrdimples

wrote:

»

coolreborn said:<br />

<br />

<br />

I like guys who are HUGE............wait this is coming out the wrong way.........I mean I like guys who are big in frame like tall and.................well HUGE in every aspect maybe except girth........................unless it's another type of girth.............okay I give up. <br />

<br />

Was looking at this picture and got excited just by how big he looks compare to all around him.

[bnt photo] Joo Won, I'm Patrick Swayze this time!

ysw36mxuow77j4rrrvmpvtov76muhzq7.jpg

[by Cho Suyoun / photo by Kim Gang yoo] The press interview for musical 'Ghost' was held at Plaza hotel in Seoul. Rising star Joo won is talking to the reporters about which role he has taken. 
Musical 'Ghost' is about original movie 'Ghost' with Patrick  Swayze and Demi Moore in 1990. It had a huge success with the movie and it began to be remade as musical in UK. In the Korean version, actors Joo won, Kim Joon hyun, and Kim Woo hyung will take a part of Patrick Swayze, and Demi Moore's part will go to singer Ivy, and Park Ji youn. 
fr bntnews.co.uk

Obviously I am clueless about Ivy and her past. Just read there's some scandal of sorts which caused her to take a hiatus. I  just made some comments yesterday about how she looked at Cutie, but it was all jest. However,some of you here seems to view her as a man-eater possibly.

Hmmmm.....just wondering, if she and Joo Won have explosive chemistry on Ghost, what's the media going to make out of it? Is it going to be a damn if you do, damn if you don't?

Guest mydeed

mrdimples said: Obviously I am clueless about Ivy and her past. Just read there's some scandal of sorts which caused her to take a hiatus. I  just made some comments yesterday about how she looked at Cutie, but it was all jest. However,some of you here seems to view her as a man-eater possibly.

Hmmmm.....just wondering, if she and Joo Won have explosive chemistry on Ghost, what's the media going to make out of it? Is it going to be a damn if you do, damn if you don't?

Guest CocoPanda1430292475

Umm, hello unnies:) I'm another delurker:D I was thinking of joining this wonderful thread for a while now, but my shyness and lack of technical knowledge got the better of me:( But I've finally done it! I hope you guys could also welcome me in your online family, as i love our joowonnie to bits too! Have a great day (or night) everyone! <3

CocoPanda said: Umm, hello unnies:) I'm another delurker:D I was thinking of joining this wonderful thread for a while now, but my shyness and lack of technical knowledge got the better of me:( But I've finally done it! I hope you guys could also welcome me in your online family, as i love our joowonnie to bits too! Have a great day (or night) everyone! <3

arghhhh, I've lost count of how many times I've replayed that rehearsal video...this musical looks very promising :Dghostrhrsl1_zpsd55bedbc.gif
ghostrhrsl2_zps27a13a35.gif
ghostrhrsl3_zps1370bb76.gif
ghostrhrsl4_zps635717c1.gif
ghostrhrsl5_zps804f5760.gif
ghostrhrsl6_zps09d2a471.gif
ghostrhrsl7_zps6d98a59e.gif
video credit to Moonjunwoncom M
by looking at his hair, JW already started rehearsal since he was filming 7G, right?
wow, we have new delurker here :)welcome to Joo Won Soompi Family, @CocoPanda ! >:D<

CocoPanda said: Umm, hello unnies:) I'm another delurker:D I was thinking of joining this wonderful thread for a while now, but my shyness and lack of technical knowledge got the better of me:( But I've finally done it! I hope you guys could also welcome me in your online family, as i love our joowonnie to bits too! Have a great day (or night) everyone! <3