Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

crazyoverkdrama said:

coolreborn

wrote:

»

crazyoverkdrama said:<br />

For some reason i just want to say this to Ivy...

Ang landi mo lang, girl... Tsk!! (don't ask me to translate, i'm being naughty today!)

Sorry, sorry!!

Oi!!! Oi!!! Oi!!!! Nah... wala ako masabi (Can't say anything...)

:))

-edit-

@crazyoverkdrama

: Use google translate... you are actually thanking her. LOL.

Here r the embedded vids. Stil dun understand why I cant post the vids proper when using my laptop.

Audition clip

Press conference vids with chinese subs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hy4E_yS2RAQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcC0re_yj_g&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Mishiellie said: simplydramafied1082 said: Thank you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much @stearly , @mrdimples , @coolreborn and @Aera for the pictures, gifs and videos. I was blinded by his dress,smile, hair, dimples, smooth voice and the finally the audition clip!!!!!!! Oh man, I am so proud of him!     =D>Despite the evil bowl incident, despite the L7CS drama shooting, despite the 1N2D schedule, despite travelling for hours to reach places of shooting and despite the awards he got at the 2012 year end, fame hasn't gone to his head. AAAAhhhhhh Cutie, why are you like this???? You are making this Noona hit rock bottom!!!!!!!    8-}It must have been his dream for sometime to sing on stage again. Even though he tweeted saying he was nervous, he looked really calm and just knew how to get on with business :)

Not sure if this is an old vid tat jus get uploaded or the chinese media is just starting to publicise 7G... hopefully itz the latter coz it wld mean tat they may air 7G in the country up north 8->

7G press conference in korea mentioned in a chinese entertainment news

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqvaCUNSjRA&feature=youtube_gdata_player

simplydramafied1082 said:

mrdimples said:

The cast is really gorgeous but Cutie really stands out in all ways

I don't know whether the cast pre planned their clothing for the event. IF you notice closely the three male leads are in different shades, one being dark, one being light and JW being a mixture, matching them both. Similarly the ladies wore it similar to the other male leads. If JW would have worn black pants it would have looked marvellous. And as you said the clothing of his has made him stand out or rather the whole room has rested their eyes on him :D . I feel so proud seeing him like this  >:D<

@simplydramafied1082.... Awwww... black pants dear? And we are here hoping he wears all white. With tight white pants.... 8->

You mean the ones that outlines everything? No need to wait for the musical proper, she'll eat him there, right on the spot! Poor us!

Ok' date=' I'm so going to look for a similar Hollister gray jacket like that... a store somewhere in here will going to open. Is Hollister like A/F where they have half-neked models when they open? No, dang, the excitement just died. :( :|[/quote']

If my sources are right, we do have A/F and Hollisters selling here, but only the overruns. They are genuine, just cheaper by 2/3s because they never really reached the store.

Come to think of it, my dad bought them before for reselling and gave me a couple, but i just gave them away. Too bad.

Okay now... GHOST homework for us :))

Understand the musical - BTS

Hi Doc @mhelbenito my twin @latteholic this tunez gonna stay in my mind for the next few mths like how keanu's deep voice talkg to sandra to calm her down in Speed did to me last time :)) :D

If u r a minor, dun watch :D i bet none of u will admit it even if u r :)) :))

crazyoverkdrama said:

coolreborn wrote: »

Ok, I'm so going to look for a similar Hollister gray jacket like that... a store somewhere in here will going to open. Is Hollister like A/F where they have half-neked models when they open? No, dang, the excitement just died.

If my sources are right, we do have A/F and Hollisters selling here, but only the overruns. They are genuine, just cheaper by 2/3s because they never really reached the store.

Come to think of it, my dad bought them before for reselling and gave me a couple, but i just gave them away. Too bad.

@crazyoverkdrama... Yeah dear... SM with the word Surplus. Are those really genuine? But I know there's a factory of A/F here somewhere. There will be Hollister store soon to open at New Glorietta... but no A/F... just want to see some half neked models... hahahaha. Nah, I'm just being moaty coz whenever I see A/F, I remember Cutie and those models, hoping he will be one. :))

Surprisingly, they are! :)) And they are right. The quality of the fake and real are vastly different. I went with him once and you'll never believe it was genuine unless you see it in the store. Knowing that Cutie wears them makes me want to go back to that factory and buy an couple of tees! =)) =))

Guest Mishiellie

omg... can't spazz too much tonight!!!!
have to wake up super early tmr... and do a quiz for work tonight  grrrrrr
massive downloaded all the videos... xpt for those that got removed.. so I can enjoy them later