Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Guest mhelbenito

I'm game if you guys are! Just let me know what we need to do. Let's send him a couple of baseball caps. I think he'll appreciate it more if it's simple, rather than showy because he is a simple guy. :)

Actually i think i mentioned last night, was it last night?F some men and women are shoe addicts, JW loves collecting caps. Hehe... about the caps, do we mean the closed fitted caps? Or the adjustable ones?

Guest Mishiellie

@mhelbenito  my tweet worked last night!!!
yay this function in hootsuite is pretty awsome!!
it was sent while I was sleeping

Actually i think i mentioned last night, was it last night?F some men and women are shoe addicts, JW loves collecting caps. Hehe... about the caps, do we mean the closed fitted caps? Or the adjustable ones?

Oopps, maybe i forgot you mentioned it last night... I got distracted by his blue, red and white colored cap and was thinking that he might want a cap collection, you know, like philippines, finland, usa, sgpore, etc. Sorry! :))

Guest mhelbenito

Oopps, maybe i forgot you mentioned it last night... I got distracted by his blue, red and white colored cap and was thinking that he might want a cap collection, you know, like philippines, finland, usa, sgpore, etc. Sorry! :))

Haha no need to quote on me sissy. Just remembered it actually. we all get distracted by cutie's gorgeousness...:)

Its a good idea. More like a souvenir cap? I think f u want something that represents each of our country but still something that will still suit his taste so he can still wear it. You know like our brand "3 stars and a sun"? It represent the Philippines but the design suits him. Plus its not really expensive but doesnt look cheap either.:) as far as i know he loves colorful elstinko and hatson caps too.

Guest mhelbenito

@mhelbenito  my tweet worked last night!!!

yay this function in hootsuite is pretty awsome!!

it was sent while I was sleeping

Yeah! Twas pretty amazing! It's perfect for those with people who live in diff timeline. We could sync and sked the tweets. Its so convenient. Is it also the one that translates moaty stuff? Lol Im downloading the hooters for moaters.. lol, i mean hootsuite.:)

Sorry ladies I couldn't come online during the day. Just got back from work and swallowed a packet of Nongshim noodles (spicy flavour) :DAlright here is a test of my tweet which I somehow got it in perfected Arabic:
@Moonjunwon: جؤؤؤن شي، إنت شخص رائح و مثل مؤهؤب. يحفظ الله دائماً #JW주원IntlSoompi# U.A.E. (아랍에미리트) 
Translation: Joo Won sshi, you are an awesome person and great actor. God bless you always!
Approximately 100 characters (Thank God, I just squeezed everything!!!!)
Any suggestions on perfecting the hashtags? Let's make our group soon on Twitter :) Doc @mhelbenito did you and the ladies make a group on twitter? What is your twitter ID?

Guest Mishiellie

simplydramafied1082 said: Sorry ladies I couldn't come online during the day. Just got back from work and swallowed a packet of Nongshim noodles (spicy flavour) :DAlright here is a test of my tweet which I somehow got it in perfected Arabic:
@Moonjunwon: جؤؤؤن شي، إنت شخص رائح و مثل مؤهؤب. يحفظ الله دائماً #JW주원IntlSoompi# U.A.E. (아랍에미리트) 
Translation: Joo Won sshi, you are an awesome person and great actor. God bless you always!
Approximately 100 characters (Thank God, I just squeezed everything!!!!)
Any suggestions on perfecting the hashtags? Let's make our group soon on Twitter :) Doc @mhelbenito did you and the ladies make a group on twitter? What is your twitter ID?

Guest Mishiellie

hmmm but i'm thinking maybe I should create a different twitter account.. because on that day I will be spamming JW.. i don't want to spam my follower's timeline too! lol!!

moonandhearts said: You forgot me! I am in too!

I can type hangeul on my phone and know very limited/basic korean. If i remember it right, if you type hangeul, you can tweet longer. ㅋㅋㅋ

Wow lots and lots of news! And new members! Hello everyone! 안녕하세요!

<ok backtracking 10 pages. Wow you guys are fast, we might reach 1k in a week! Need to prepare a celebratory post for it asap!>

coolreborn

said: [color=#000099][size=3]He[size=3]llo

guys, you can post the drafts that you made for our group's tweet. Can I also ask for English translation so we will understand it if you used your own language. Remember, we can't trust google translate and the hootie translator (what's its name again). Maybe we can have a time frame of this week or maybe a few days? We still have 20+ days before .... was it May 9 so we still have time? I'm going to try to collect all of the tweet drafts so I can put it in one post.
 Awwww... so sweet of you girls...

cr as tagged

Guest Mishiellie

muhahahaha BM finally finished downloading!!!
took about 3 or 4 days.. not badddd
time for some moaty gifs haha 
ooobtw I made a twitter just for soompi spamming and spazzing
its same as my soompi ID