Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Ok folks this is a time zone list I have prepared (roughly of the countries I can recall of our moaters, rockies, gardeners, lurkers, de-lurkers - please let me know if we need to add anything additional). How about sending out a support message before the Baeksang awards since Cutie is the MC?????Let us prepare a draft of the message, paste it for everyone to have an idea, prepare their own message, then who should tweet in an order (not mandatory) and how do we wrap it up. Call????Let us brainstorm on this so everyone gets an equal opportunity to support Cutie :x

Capital / City, Country (Time in 24 hours)
Los Angeles, U.S.A. – 00:00 hours (12th April, 2013)

Chicago, U.S.A. – 02:00 hours (12th April, 2013)

Toronto, Canada – 03:00 hours (12th April, 2013)

Buenos Aires, Argentina – 04:00 hours (12th April, 2013)

Lima, Peru – 02:00 hours (12th April, 2013)

Mexico City, Mexico- 02:00 hours (12th April, 2013)

Canberra & Sydney, Australia – 17:00 hours (12th April, 2013)

Seoul, S. Korea – 16:00 hours (12th April, 2013)

Tokyo, Japan- same time as Seoul

Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam – 14:00 hours (12th April, 2013)

Singapore City, Singapore – 15:00 hours (12th April, 2013)

Hong Kong & Beijing, China – 15:00 hours (12th April, 2013)

Taipei, Taiwan – 15:00 hours (12th April, 2013)

Manila, Philippines – 15:00 hours (12th April, 2013)

Bangkok, Thailand – 14:00 hours (12th April, 2013)

Moscow, Russia – 11:00 hours (12th April, 2013)

Rome, Italy – 09:00 hours (12th April, 2013)

Abu Dhabi, U.A.E – 11:00 hours (12th April, 2013)

Ok folks this is a time zone list I have prepared (roughly of the countries I can recall of our moaters, rockies, gardeners, lurkers, de-lurkers - please let me know if we need to add anything additional). How about sending out a support message before the Baeksang awards since Cutie is the MC?????Let us prepare a draft of the message, paste it for everyone to have an idea, prepare their own message, then who should tweet in an order (not mandatory) and how do we wrap it up. Call????Let us brainstorm on this so everyone gets an equal opportunity to support Cutie :x

Los Angeles, U.S.A. – 00:00 hours (12th April,

2013)

Buenos Aires, Argentina – 04:00 hours (12th April,

2013)

Mexico City, Mexico- 02:00 hours (12th April,

2013)

Canberra & Sydney, Australia – 17:00 hours (12th

April, 2013)

Seoul, S. Korea –

16:00 hours (12th April, 2013)

Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam – 14:00 hours (12th

April, 2013)

Singapore City, Singapore – 15:00 hours (12th

April, 2013)

Hong Kong & Beijing, China – 15:00 hours (12th

April, 2013)

Manila, Philippines – 15:00 hours (12th April,

2013)

Bangkok, Thailand – 14:00 hours (12th April,

2013)

Call! :))

Guest kithyhoo

mrdimples said: manyearsago said: simplydramafied1082 said:
By the way I am seriously thinking of us group tweeting him on certain unexpected occasion like 2 days before the premiere of his musical or on the eve of some special days (like before his birthday, or gaksital completing a year from the start date of it is airing) but we can develop it's own uniqueness - since many of us come from different countries, we can tweet him in our respective languages in a continuous manner at a set time and the final tweet can be in Hangul to him explaining the gist of the tweets! (Like in the international greetings for Merry Christmas) What say? Or any further suggestions? I am all game for it!!!!!!!   L-)

Lol... I love Cutie more, that's why i have tsuki in my username.. Just kidding! Had it for 2 years now, so you can find me easily... :))

I gotcha alrdy... am one of your followers... wasnt sure if I got the right U until I saw Junnie's pic there :)) :))

@simplydramafied1082 When exactly is the Baeksaeng Awards ceremony???

I think itz easier for me to rem tat Singapore is always 1 hr after Korea. Just rem how it worked when we watched 7G live or 1N2D.

7G at 955pm in KOR, 855pm here in SGP

1N2D at 615pm in KOR, 515pm in SGP

Use KOR time as the main standard time.

Guest arch00

simplydramafied1082 said: Ok folks this is a time zone list I have prepared (roughly of the countries I can recall of our moaters, rockies, gardeners, lurkers, de-lurkers - please let me know if we need to add anything additional). How about sending out a support message before the Baeksang awards since Cutie is the MC?????Let us prepare a draft of the message, paste it for everyone to have an idea, prepare their own message, then who should tweet in an order (not mandatory) and how do we wrap it up. Call????Let us brainstorm on this so everyone gets an equal opportunity to support Cutie :x

Los Angeles, U.S.A. – 00:00 hours (12th April, 2013)

Buenos Aires, Argentina – 04:00 hours (12th April, 2013)

Mexico City, Mexico- 02:00 hours (12th April, 2013)

Canberra & Sydney, Australia – 17:00 hours (12th April, 2013)

Seoul, S. Korea – 16:00 hours (12th April, 2013)

Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam – 14:00 hours (12th April, 2013)

Singapore City, Singapore – 15:00 hours (12th April, 2013)

Hong Kong & Beijing, China – 15:00 hours (12th April, 2013)

Manila, Philippines – 15:00 hours (12th April, 2013)

Bangkok, Thailand – 14:00 hours (12th April, 2013)

@arch00, no archie. It's like our baseline. So if like me and coolreborn, since we live in the phils, we are one hour behind seoul. So if they say the call time is 9:00PM Seoul time, see what time it is for you there to send the message so that you will be sending your tweet at 9:00 pm seoul time :)

Guest deftydefty

he looks like Kang dongwon's twine even their last name "won" huahhhh this guy made me crazy. damn handsome :3
ah anyway im new here. -bows-

Found an interesting article about JJ.  Even only 1% of Joo Won & Uhm Tae Woong is mentioned, I still want to share this article with you girls as I know some of you are attracted by the hotness of this young actor.

source  http://news.kstyle.com/article.ksn?articleNo=1966324&categoryCode=IV

imyoonho130412.jpg

Can you remember JJ, the villain played by Im Yoon Ho in the sweet drama “7th Grade Civil Servant”?

For this actor, 7th Grade Civil Servant is more than a debut stage and a place for accumulating precious experience.  Between the sweet romance of Joo Won and Choi Kang Hee, the appearance of villain JJ had played an important role to elevate tension of the drama.

On the 9th April, I met this calm looking rookie actor Im Yoon Ho at the Morning Calm Village in Cheorwon, Gangwondo.  When he was saying “I am dreaming to go to the film set for filming”, he was showing me his beautiful smiles.

“Because 7GCS was my first project, I did lots of preparation, I also felt the  pressure.  Although it was only a role, after the drama completed, I still had a bit of regret.  After hastily finishing my first drama with my best effort, I still think whether it would be better if I had done it much tougher?”

Starting my road to become an actor now

The 25-year-old Im Yoon Ho still has lots to learn and to grow as an actor.  In 7GCS,  in order to become JJ, he had to lose weight for action scenes and he had given viewers a strong impact playing as a villain.

“Since the role is older than my actual age, I decided to lose some weight.  Once I lost weight, I thought I looked a bit older (laugh).  Before the drama, I was 72kg and I kept an eye on my weight until I reached 66kg.  Certainly, I also lost weight while filming because it was hard but I controlled what I ate and I started to practice for action scenes 4-5 hours a day since October last year.”

“I think perhaps I was a villain in a romantic comedy and I was good in action scenes, people around me often asked if it was hard for me.  The scene which JJ gunned down Ahn Nae Saeng still remains in my mind.  The image is still in my memory and it was very hard when filming that scene.  If we missed the timing, we had to film all over again, so we had to rehearse a few times before filming.  Sunbae Joo Won and Uhm Tae Wong of the same agency gave me advice so that I can adapt myself in film set, things like where to stand and how to perform in front of the camera.”

He had put in so much of his effort and did his utmost but Im Yoon Ho told us how he felt after the drama.  “It was a shame, it would be even much better if I showed and looked more evil.”  That proves how much he loves acting. 

Is Im Yoon Ho a perfect man?  “I am concentrating on my road to be an actor”

It is a well-known fact that Im Yoon Ho studied at the State University of New York.  That means he could have other dreams other than becoming an actor, but he emphasized once again that he just wanted to become an actor.

“I studied hard at school but I started to show more interest in acting when I was in high school.  I did drama performance with other students for the year end school festival, then unknowingly my dream of acting was growing.   Of  course, when I said to my Dad I wanted to become an actor,  he strongly opposed my decision.  When I was 20, I had a chance meeting the representative of the  agency, I came back to Korea after I finished my 2nd year of university.  At that time, Joo Won was just about to finish his drama Baker King Kim Tak Gu.  First of all, I took the advice to serve the military, after military service I started to prepare myself for acting.  The representative went to see my Dad and try to convince him.  At last, my dad understood where I was coming from.  After I debuted in the drama, my Dad was happier than me because there were lots of phone calls from my school friends.“ (laugh)

I think it is a good start for his first drama.  Immediately after 7GCS, Im Yoon Ho was given another project, he will be playing a supporting role in a KBS1 daily drama Sweet Springs/Sincerity is the Way of Heaven.  He energetically talked about the preparation of this project.

“When I was filming 7GCS, I was cast for the KBS1 drama.  The role I play is a person who was sent to prison due to something happened when he was young, then he understands what is family love and lives his life brightly.  I will do my best and compensate the lacking in my previous project.  Because the character is totally different this time, please watch the drama.”

Reported by Lee Song Pil of Ohmy Star News 10 April 14.03hr

Japanese translation released by Kstyle on 12 April 18.18hr

Photo credit  SIM entertainment

My Comments:  Clever decision made by him, did the military service first and then he can concentrate on his acting life without the 2-year break.   When he earns more experience in acting, it will be Joo Won’s turn serving military.

ctfrsgp said: @simplydramafied1082 When exactly is the Baeksaeng Awards ceremony???

I think itz easier for me to rem tat Singapore is always 1 hr after Korea. Just rem how it worked when we watched 7G live or 1N2D.

7G at 955pm in KOR, 855pm here in SGP
1N2D at 615pm in KOR, 515pm in SGP

Use KOR time as the main standard time.