Joo Won 주원 [Upcoming Movie "Carter" 2021]

Father's Day with Joo Won  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the most fun father (figure) of Joo Won's character? (choose as many as you want)

• Alice: Yoon Min Hyuk (Kwak Si Yang) - Father
    • Alice: Det. Go Hyeon Seok (Kim Sang Ho) - Father figure
    • Good Doctor: Dr. Choi Woo Seok (Cheon Ho Jin) - Father figure
    • Good Doctor: Park Choon Sung (Jung Ho Keun) - Father
    • Yong Pal: Tae Hyun’s father (Choi Joon Yong) - Father
    • 7th Grade Civil Servant: Han Joo Man (Dok Ko Yeong Jae) - Father
    • 7th Grade Civil Servant: Kim Won Seok (Ahn Nae Sang) - Father figure
    • Nae Il’s Cantabile: Cha Dong Woo (Jung Bo Suk) - Father
    • My Sassy Girl: Gyun Pil Young (Jo Hee Bong) - Father
    • Bridal Mask: Lee Sun (Lee Il Jae) - Father
    • Someone else (Please mention in your comments)
  2. 2. Who is the strictest father (figure) of Joo Won's character? (choose as many as you want)

• Alice: Yoon Min Hyuk (Kwak Si Yang) - Father
    • Alice: Det. Go Hyeon Seok (Kim Sang Ho) - Father figure
    • Good Doctor: Dr. Choi Woo Seok (Cheon Ho Jin) - Father figure
    • Good Doctor: Park Choon Sung (Jung Ho Keun) - Father
    • Yong Pal: Tae Hyun’s father (Choi Joon Yong) - Father
    • 7th Grade Civil Servant: Han Joo Man (Dok Ko Yeong Jae) - Father
    • 7th Grade Civil Servant: Kim Won Seok (Ahn Nae Sang) - Father figure
    • Nae Il’s Cantabile: Cha Dong Woo (Jung Bo Suk) - Father
    • My Sassy Girl: Gyun Pil Young (Jo Hee Bong) - Father
    • Bridal Mask: Lee Sun (Lee Il Jae) - Father
    • Someone else (Please mention in your comments)
  3. 3. In which drama do you wish that Joo Won’s character should be closer to his dad? (choose as many as you want)

• Alice
    • My Sassy Girl
    • Yong Pal
    • Naeil’s Cantabile
    • Good Doctor
    • 7th Grade Civil Servant
    • Bridal Mask
    • Ojakgyo Family
    • King of Baking, Kim Takgu

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closes on 06/23/2021 at 11:41 AM

Joo Won Expresses His Admiration for Newly Wed Uhm Tae Woong

0_zps7d646871.jpg

Joo Won reveals his thoughts about marriage

After his drama MBC’s <7th Level Civil Servant> ended, Joo Won met with reporters on the 9th at the Morning Calm Village in Gangwon-do.

On that day, Joo Won commented on Uhm Tae Woong who is from the same agency as him and stars with him on KBS2’s <1N2D> : “After marriage, he became better”, rousing everyone’s curiosity.

Joo Won says “After marriage, Uhm Tae Woong became even more charming and more cheerful. Honestly, I thought to myself ‘Will I become so warmly affectionate when I get married?’”, expressing his admiration for the newly married Uhm Tae Woong.

To this, reporters asked Joo Won if he has any thoughts towards love and marriage. Joo Won: “I already started to have these thoughts when I was in middle school. A thought that if I meet a certain girl, I would get married. However, one day I found that my thinking had changed. I felt sad that I had become realistic in my considerations. Of course, falling in love, getting married and living together with my family has always been my dream.” Joo Won answered honestly.

Finally, regarding his dream lover, Joo Won replied: “A woman who likes unexciting stuff, who has unconditional mutual respect, a woman whom I can greet hope together.”

In  <7th Level Civil Servant> Joo Won has exhibited a different kind of charisma and has gain a foothold among stars in their 20s with his solid acting. Before he starts the musical <Ghost > on the 24th November, he will be filming his next movie <Only You>.

Chinese translation: 糖果啦 on Joo Won weibo

Post on 元真吧by freemoney88

Source: nate

English translation: mrdimples@soompi

• Replies 58k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• coolreborn

• stearly

• mrdimples

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Joowon cries... I cry too~ All the hardships and happiness that we went through together the past couple of years... It has been a roller-coaster ride being in this fandom. Joowon has had to work so h

Hai girls! Sorry I've been out of it for the past couple of days. I didnt have time to go to soompi, hadnt even back-tracked the pages since Saturday and my phone takes the longest time ever to upload

After Korean Drama Awards, I read somewhere that 80% of the netizens' comments was on how Kim Soo Hyun deserved the award, 10% were hurling insults on Yong Pal writer and Kim Tae Hee for winning and 5

Guest mhelbenito

Mishiellie said: I got the torrent file for BM from d-addict.. L7 is not bad.. got it from my chinese place.. but they dont have BM.... I think maybe because its airing in TW now.. copyright issues??

mrdimples said: Joo Won Expresses His Admiration for the Newly Wed Uhm Tae Woong

0_zps7d646871.jpg

Joo Won reveals his thoughts about marriage

After his drama MBC’s <7th Level Civil Servant> ended, Joo Won met with reporters on the 9th at the Morning Calm Village in Gangwon-do.

On that day, Joo Won commented on Uhm Tae Woong who is from the same agency as him and stars with him on KBS2’s <1N2D> : “After marriage, he became better”, rousing everyone’s curiosity.

Joo Won says “After marriage, Uhm Tae Woong became even more charming and more cheerful. Honestly, I thought to myself ‘Will I become so warmly affectionate when I get married?’”, expressing his admiration for the newly married Uhm Tae Woong.

To this, reporters asked Joo Won if he has any thoughts towards love and marriage. Joo Won: “I already started to have these thoughts when I was in middle school. A thought that if I meet a certain girl, I would get married. However, one day I found that my thinking had changed. I felt sad that I had become realistic in my considerations. Of course, falling in love, getting married and living together with my family has always been my dream.” Joo Won answered honestly.

Finally, regarding his dream lover, Joo Won replied: “A woman who likes unexciting stuff, who has unconditional mutual respect, a woman whom I can greet hope together.”

In  <7th Level Civil Servant> Joo Won has exhibited a different kind of charisma and has gain a foothold among stars in their 20s with his solid acting. Before he starts the musical <Ghost > on the 24th November, he will be filming his next movie <Only You>.

Chinese translation: 糖果啦 on Joo Won weibo

Guest mhelbenito

daydreamsindecember said: mrdimples said:

Guest Mishiellie

@mrdimples  thanx for translating!!!!!!! 
@bobsavero I am in the panda eyes club too~~~haha 
@arch00 and your clones are everywhere ahahhaah 

Guest Mishiellie

OFF TOPIC:   omggg... I hope the admin finish the change soonn... I wanna start spazzing in my choi jin hyuk threadddd too
damn the thread starter for being inactive over 2 yrs.. and now i have to get it approved to change to me.. and revamp everything on the thread.. it is kinda poorly done and it's still under his OLD name!!!!!! 
frustration$%#$&%^*&^*
Side note...  something in common between CJH and JW
they both worked with Jin Se Yeon and Lee Yeon Hee   :))
and it was both of their 1st lead role too when worked with Jin Se Yeon  

mhelbenito said: bobsavero said: DR @mhelbenito : u beat me. ahahha. i want to said that. hahahah. but why JW not mention his partner in Kim Tak Gu, eugene :D
Joo Won continues: “Although I have not met Kim Ah Joong, this is the second time I will be acting with an actress older than me after Choi Kang Hee. Although I can only know after meeting her, but I feel that this time, it will be another good collaboration! I am the hoobae so I will work even harder.”

eugene unnie is older than JW right?

To some of the ladies for the awesome pics and news: @Aera, your gifs' never cease to amaze me, especially the colour tone :) loved all the pics of the star1 shoot; @stearly thank you for the recent news and just like you I want to see the audition clip of JW for Ghost - I know I can never watch him perform live but I am making myself believe I can get hold of the DVD  >:)   @mrdimples thank you for the translations on all the recent articles (missed your witty comments :D ) - maybe I am in the minority - I am happy JWonie is very simplistic in his choices for a partner (and really matured in that aspect compared to guys his age) but I guess he idealises the idea of this simple person with unconditional honesty, friendship and love which he has told in many interviews but I hope he doesn't live yearning for it in his prime years; there are many good people out there and no one is perfect (anyways I don't want to comment on it ,I respect his choices   :)>-    ); @manyearsago - real sweet of you to mail that fan and I too am crossing my fingers for an ASAP reply (hope we get another fan to our growing thread); and all the others for spazzing like crazy - my mornings these days are bright, colourful and funny because of you lot    >:D<   . But I do miss @coolreborn and her moatiness (has it been a day only since she has gone offline???)
For all of you (may his warmth spread across):
joowonsketch_zpsd107edb5.jpg

(Cr: Moon Joo Won/Facebook)
By the way I am seriously thinking of us group tweeting him on certain unexpected occasion like 2 days before the premiere of his musical or on the eve of some special days (like before his birthday, or gaksital completing a year from the start date of it is airing) but we can develop it's own uniqueness - since many of us come from different countries, we can tweet him in our respective languages in a continuous manner at a set time and the final tweet can be in Hangul to him explaining the gist of the tweets! (Like in the international greetings for Merry Christmas) What say? Or any further suggestions? I am all game for it!!!!!!!   L-)

• Guest changed the title to Joo Won 주원
  • partyon changed the title to Joo Won 주원 [Upcoming Movie "Carter" 2021]
  • Guest unfeatured this topic