Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

If I dun feed Note chan, he will not stop bugging me many times each day. Now, when I want to type in Chinese I cannot find the button to switch on the keyboard... haizzzz *hops away to find bunny's teacher*

Today, at work, I was physically there but my mind was somewhere else altogether. I couldn't post anything except brief comments on my phone. Even if I had a pc, it wouldn't change a thing, I was too dumbfounded.

Thanks to @coolreborn, @stearly, @simplydramafied1082 @Mishielle, @mhelbenito, @daydreamsindecember, @bobsavero, @arch00, @crazyoverkdrama, @latteholic,@ctfrsgp, @mydeed, @padme and others for lifting the mood of this thread. Indeed page 900 is worthy of celebration. Our journey to this wasn't smooth all the way but it was one heaven of a ride. I marked today as one of those bumps in my journey as a fan where my heart sank to the lowest.

I just cannot imagine not seeing Joo Won in a drama for 20 freaking months. Now it's April 2013, the poster @coolreborn post puts the end date as Aug 2014, so I don't know if it's 6 months from Nov13 or what. Assuming he accepts a drama straightaway, I am looking at end 2014 or early 2015 to see him onscreen again. Enlistment is 2016 latest so that means I can only see him on screen for one more time in a drama from now till 2018. Max 2. I feel guilty being a wet blanket but I also don't see how he can film a drama while doing the musical even if he goes on rotation. You know how kdramas are, they are almost 24/7. If Sim can pull a drama off in midst of this schedule, I will hail them as a miracle worker.

As the saying goes, 'Be care what you wish for' I had always been intrigued by Joo Won's performance in Spring Awakening. Not that I have seen it but reading the story and from the little clips we had, I wished that one day I would be able to watch him live on theater stage. Little did I expect that he would really return to theater. At least not this soon, just when his popularity is rising. In one of his interviews I translated, he said he would like to return to the theater one day and I knew that it is his first love, it's where he really feels alive, standing there on stage in front of a live audience. Korean musical theater scene is one of the brightest in Asia, if not,definitely rising to be among the top few in the world. However, it's still not mainstream and by its nature, it can't be. It's definitely not for popularity that Joo Won made this decision even though the run is just for 6 or 8 months. I am uncertain of the money he can earn from this either because I understand that by and large, theater actors don't earn much. Joo Won earn pittance in his drama theater days and he probably can command a lot more now but nothing like appearing in a movie or being a A-lister with CFs and endorsements. He mentioned that he had a lot of respect for his Ojakgyo "hyung" Jung Woong In who apparently has gone back to theater because he had a family to feed and the pay wasn't good. Joo Won admired him for sacrificing to pursue his passion in acting. Now that I look back, I think all the signs were there, he really missed the stage and that's where his passion lies.

Joo Won continues to surprise me. There were quite a few times, I found myself thinking this man can't be real. He is so different from the many actors and celebrities out there. He might act aegyo and all but don't let that man-child demeanor fool you, he is a young man who thinks a lot more than we assume and farther than most his age. Out of my selfishness, I wish he did not take up this theater stint but if I really love him, I think I have to let him go. I can only support him and pray for him that he may succeed in his endeavors, live and enjoy life to the fullest.

486269_468856406519088_712355377_n_zps8a

side note: I am planning to watch his musical but have not come up with a reason to disappear from real life. If I ever get to see it, I will surely write an account of it.

arch00 said:

coolreborn wrote: »

stearly said:

I believe these are other guys to play a Sam’s role:

What to expect:

credit: http://blog.naver.com/samsoniter

Wow!!!! Cutie to dress like that? I think there will be lots of nosebleeding. Aaaawwww....  I hope I can watch him live. Money, I need money!!!!!   LOL. 

I just saw the trailer of the Ghost musical, there was live love/bed scene . So does that mean cutie will be giving bed scene everyday

@arch00, Eh, live love/bed scene? This musical is making my life difficult. Do they sell DVDs of this? :))

For some reason, that comment on bed scene is cracking me up... Good thing it was all an act, otherwise we'll be seeing little Cuties prancing around by the time he enlists. =))

Mishiellie said:

NOOOOOOOOOOOO

I MISSED THE PARTYYYYYY

and I have 4 pages to catch on.........

me too....wawawawawawawawaawwwww......i did check this b4 going to work and now 5 pgs to read.....you guys dont you have work to do.....???????

Lol... There is an art that you've got to learn if you want to post in hundred pages... TIMING....

@silhouettes90 & @Mishiellie hahahahah. lets join then. i have a work thats why i cant watch BM :(( :(
#i have to quote your posts and then copy your name. gosh it was sooo hard to type# lol
my master @mrdimples : dont be sad, let him be. :D he will grow better than now. heheheh. in early stage when i like JW, i found out about his musical. i like to see him dance, act and sing in a same time. becoz now he has many fans, i think we can get any performance video of him. errr, maybe one awesome lady will post it it in HD video, full performance :D aaaaaaa, it will be sooo niceeeeeeeeee :Dsilhouettes90 said: Mishiellie said: NOOOOOOOOOOOO
I MISSED THE PARTYYYYYY

and I have 4 pages to catch on.........

b17_zps72d86dec.gifb17_zps72d86dec.gifb17_zps72d86dec.gifb16_zpsefb25217.gifb16_zpsefb25217.gifb16_zpsefb25217.gif

Lol.. @silhouettes90, i can imagine you at DR yelling, "wait! Hold that delivery! i've got to post this!" *dying of laughter*

You and @arch00 are in the same field... Well, not exactly the same but in the medical field. Me and @bobsavero both deal with investors so we have time to spare... :))

crazyoverkdrama said:

Lol.. @silhouettes90, i can imagine you at DR yelling, "wait! Hold that delivery! i've got to post this!" *dying of laughter*

You and @arch00 are in the same field... Well, not exactly the same but in the medical field. Me and @bobsavero both deal with investors so we have time to spare...

Oh, @silhouettes90 is also in medical field? We got lots of people who will cure us here, but sadly, they said there's no cure.... I work with this darn PCs so... yeah, I find time to be in here. :D Splitting of windows... menus, Alt+tabs, new tabs... lots of tabs and windows where Cutie is concerned. LOL.  :)) ;)) ;)

No wonder you're fast screencap, all that changing tabs is paying off! =))

OMG.I can't believe what I am reading...Joo Won is going back to theater?And won't be appearing in dramas till 2015?Is this good news or what?

Anyways,i am so dumbfounded by the decision that he made.I'm always worried that he will change in future since his popularity is rising. It is so touching to find that he stays true to his roots.I have never thought that he will appear in musical again.He is now established actor and at this stage,many actors like him will be targeting for roles that will improve their stardom.I.will.never.doubt.him.again.

It is sad that he won't be on screen for quite a long time but if I think

Positively, it is a plus point for me...I will be carefree person by the end of 2014.By then,I can enjoy his dramas and love him without worrying about studies.so...yay?

Guest Mishiellie

omg.. finally read all the posts..
so bad.. im on here while at work
Now i wish i have eyes at back of my head.. so I can see if someone is coming behind me... 
I was soo scared my boss will walk up to me when I scrolled to the Gif of Kangto stripping away his shirt ahahah