Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

@coolreborn I agree. I'm happy on one hand but the selfish me fears that JW will be forgotten during his hiatus. Korean viewers seem to have this 'out- of-sight-out-of-mind' mentality? Then again' date=' is there any possibility that our worker bee might be able to juggle musical rehearsals with a drama/movie simultaneously?[/quote']

I just saw a lot of news reports quoting the same on Naver - Joo won and Ivy to be acting in the musical of Ghost :( I agree with what you wrote @daydreamsindecember, sometimes korean viewers have an out of sight out of mind mentality. Let's wait for some more detailed news. As much as I want his career to grow I am gonna be in an emotional dump if I don't get to see him for long and especially if he plans on leaving 1N2D :(

daydreamsindecember said: @coolreborn I agree. I'm happy on one hand but the selfish me fears that JW will be forgotten during his hiatus. Korean viewers seem to have this 'out- of-sight-out-of-mind' mentality? Then again, is there any possibility that our worker bee might be able to juggle musical rehearsals with a drama/movie simultaneously?

I hav jus read in Baidu... actually Junnie is only one of the actors playing the role of Sam Wheat. there will be another 2 actors on rotation. Likewise for Ivy's role which is oso shared with 2 actresses. So therez still hope...

timg-88_zps5de6011e.jpg

timg-178_zps0269e10e.jpg

(cr. Baidu)

See comrades @bobsavero, @arch00? There is nothing toget worried about. He cannot do the whole musical all by himself. He will have understudies and will be on rotation. Don't be sad. :)

Guest mydeed

Hhhhmmmmm Joo Won is so.... random!

But if you look at how happy and healthy he was during his musical days... I think it's a good chance for him to take a break from a crazy and hectic schedule of filming a drama & movie. In musical you will have this indoor practice and perform a live musical at one go.. no retake or waiting on set for your next scene...

It's a good thing for him right? :-)

Guys i hope this will lighten up the mood. Musicals are actually done 2-3 times a week with 2 of them done by understudies. That means he will still be able to make dramas or movies when not doing musicals. When a musical is successful, it can run from 2 months or longer. But it really doesn't mean he will be doing all the runs! So don't be sad about this news. Smile, ok? :)

crazyoverkdrama said: Guys i hope this will lighten up the mood. Musicals are actually done 2-3 times a week with 2 of them done by understudies. That means he will still be able to make dramas or movies when not doing musicals. When a musical is successful, it can run from 2 months or longer. But it really doesn't mean he will be doing all the runs! So don't be sad about this news. Smile, ok? :)

Guys i hope this will lighten up the mood. Musicals are actually done 2-3 times a week with 2 of them done by understudies. That means he will still be able to make dramas or movies when not doing musicals. When a musical is successful' date=' it can run from 2 months or longer. But it really doesn't mean he will be doing all the runs! So don't be sad about this news. Smile, ok? :)[/quote']

Yep you are right pororo. We need to be optimistic :) of course it is a big overwhelming news for all of us but Sim E will always help him out in regulating his schedule. I hope he is not away for too long :)

crazyoverkdrama said:

Guys i hope this will lighten up the mood. Musicals are actually done 2-3 times a week with 2 of them done by understudies. That means he will still be able to make dramas or movies when not doing musicals. When a musical is successful, it can run from 2 months or longer. But it really doesn't mean he will be doing all the runs! So don't be sad about this news. Smile, ok?

Really? He won't? :(:(( :(:((

He will still be doing his stints. Think Lea salonga. ;)

Guest arch00

OMO OMO I am unlucky when we are celebrating our pages :(( my prepared gifs are at home, I am stuck at class now :((

I don't have anything except my drawing for celebrating 900 pages right now :D sorry I don't know how to make nose and lips :(

Congratulations for 900 pages :x :x

8FB5BE68-EFB6-43F7-BE43-B7712691DCB4-2022-00000219304AAE2D_zps35a675d2.jpg

Joo won fighting :x :x