Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Guest arch00

@ctfrsgp unnie. NO. I WONT TELL ANYONE AGAIN. hahahahahah. please spare me...  =)) =))

@ctfrsgp OMG poor unnie you are still with the word =)) I think sometime we have to let something go =)) Let that word go unnie =))

(cr. DCinside)

Maknae: Next time I go to crowded places, I will wear a cap like this one with an extra pair of fierce eyes to keep the loony ahjummas and noonas at bay... geezzzz... my body is reserved for my Mommy Moon and my lovely future wifey... I will be an "untouchable" from now on

Cyworld_20130404_175748_zpse6b1f95a.jpg

-edit-

Or maybe this sharky cap will be better

viewimageM-22_zps6a5a9a1b.jpg

Or this one... or this Gakie glare

Screenshot_2013-03-09-11-44-10-1-1_zpsa3dd795a.jpg

timg-64_zps2bd4b8ab.jpg

moonandhearts

wrote:

»

latteholic said:<br />

<br />

<br />

stearly said:<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

Here is a short video from an<br />

airport. He really needs protection. <br />

<br />

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=joowon&no=141162&page=1&bbs=<br

/>

<br />

I don’t get it… When they went to Thailand<br />

with UTW to shoot the drama, there were no problems there. Just some photos<br />

from fans who knew he would be there in advance. And I believe that yesterday no<br />

one knew that Joo Won would be there but we suddenly had an excited crowd… <br />

<br />

His agency should stop thinking that<br />

no one will recognize him and should take care about his safety. <br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

Oh wow - that's something else. I think it's about time that he gets himself some bodyguards, just like LMH and other actors. He is getting more and more popular anyway.<br />

<br />

I do think that despite the low ratings, L7 is probably doing well among the teenagers/younger fans and therefore he garnered more younger fans and apparently some sasaeng fans as well. <br />

<br />

Now I wonder whether his second tweet yesterday was written before or after the 'incident' ? <br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

Is this the tweet regarding the clothes? I'm curious as well. If it's after then I'm glad Joo Won's fine and even joking about it. <br />

Yep. really think it was due to L7CS. so it's really a win for cutie. 

it's so hot here right now! srsly. 
tumblr_m7lzzufd701qawwwwo6_r5_500.png

cutie in white. and in sleeveless.
hmm Joo Won oppa are you also in heat err.. feeling hot ahm..hot (yes we know you are). gosh, how do I say it without sounding moaty? 
Anybody knows when this pic was taken? 
oh and photo credits to the uploader at 

@moonandhearts i think it's from this blog  http://www.cyworld.com/jun1moon or http://m.cyworld.nate.com/minihp/home.php?hp_id=53376958He used to post pictures there before 2010 (?) - i'm not sure it's really JW or a fan but this link is on his twitter too ^^This pic was uploaded on 20 July 2008.

ctfrsgp said: (cr. DCinside)

Maknae: Next time I go to crowded places, I will wear a cap like this one with an extra pair of fierce eyes to keep the loony ahjummas and noonas at bay... geezzzz... my body is reserved for my Mommy Moon and my lovely future wifey... I will be an "untouchable" from now on

ctfrsgp said:

(cr. DCinside)

Aaaaawwww bunny...........you don't mean it, right? How can no woman touch Cutie until he is married? Cutie really loves skinship, I know he will be like a "glue" to his girlfriend. I am sure there will be lots of hand holding, kisses, hugs, backhugs and more.... whoever is going to be his girlfriend is so lucky. Of course, same applies to his future wife too. He is the type who takes dating seriously and prefers long relationship so perhaps gf will become wife especially if he is going to start late. *sigh* so hard for him. I am sure he'll like to have a woman in his life who can love him and whom he loves but his focus now is on work and it doesn't look like it will happen anytime soon.

Makes me wonder if he'll Follow into his uhm tae woong hyung's footsteps and have every ahjumma try to marry him off! Kekeke!