Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

@dreamer: Thank you for telling us, it’s really interesting. Yeah, I wasn’t surprised at all, I am more surprised that they are surprised, I mean – it’s Joo Won! :-)

I think he didn’t expect that his appearance in the airport will cause such a hype. He didn’t get used to it yet.

credit: winningly96

He has been talking in an interview that his stylist banned him from that kind of clothes. Well, maybe they’ll have a talk again :-)  Don’t be angry with him, lady-stylist, let him be who he is and he is just adorable and handsome in any clothes :-)

I agree with stearly... despite his increasing popularity and although Im really happy for cutie tat he is gaining more and more attention from new fans and the media, I do not wish to see any kind of support he receives affect his off-screen day-to-day private life or his safety. I want our cute darling to be able to be himself at least when he is not working and not be treated like a "product" tat is out of reach by us fans. I do not wish to see him be turned into some 'diva' star who is surrounded by herds of bodyguards and has his behaviours supervised by his manager/agency. That kind of control will be too suffocating for anyone and esp for our cute dearie who is such a pure-hearted and free-spirit person.

I hope even when he has become a famous top celebrity, Junnie will remain to be our down-to-earth personable friend/oppa/maknae instead of becoming someone who is "placed on a pedestral to be worshipped".

I feel tat as fans who really really love him should always be mindful not to "step over the line" and become either too obessesive or irrational... I really worry sometimes esp when I read abt crazy fans doing crazy things tat not only harm their idols or hurt themselves in the process. I hav read abt wat some sasaeng fans did to their idols and itz scaring...

herez an article tat I found... I do not want our cutie to hav to go thru the same kind of terrifying experiences.

Part 1:

http://sg.entertainment.yahoo.com/blogs/singapore-showbiz/sasaeng-groupies-gone-wild-part-1-k-fans-141105992.html

Part 2:

http://sg.entertainment.yahoo.com/blogs/singapore-showbiz/sasaeng-stalkers-part-1-sasaeng-singapore-084138184.html

Part 3:

http://sg.entertainment.yahoo.com/blogs/singapore-showbiz/sasaeng-stalkers-part-3-one-fan-korean-sasaeng-092622496.html

dreamer said:

:-& Errrrr . My friend just told me that she saw a message on DC which told angrily that JW brother had been taken advantages at the airport yesterday. There was a crowd when he appeared, people asked him for hugs, signings, shake hands ... However, there are some people took advantage of the chaos to wrap his waist, touch richard simmons and even the sensitive parts. Things were only settled when the securities appeared.  [-( I think those behaviors are really beyond the limits. Even when I met some of my favorited artists, I just greet them and wish them a good day. They need their personal space and the respect.

:-< Anyway, it's hopeful that this incidence would be an experience for JW and his agency. Maybe JW himself underestimated his position as a public figure and people wouldn't recognize him. Hope he wouldn't be so scared and shock about it.  

:-w Forget to say ! I am warning those people who took advantage of my JW brother. How dare you do that to him.

Gaksitaaaaaaaallllll's fans will never forget you .  :ar!

Well, I jus posted my thoughts above on the same matter. I was worried tat something like tat wld happen when I saw those pics of the overwhelming response fr the fans at airport yesterday.

-edit-

I can understand tat how it will be for fans to be meeting their fave stars in person but no matter wat or how many moaty thoughts tat they may hav, they shld just keep those thoughts as thoughts in their heads and keep their hands to themselves. Itz just not a respectful thing to do to another person, watz more to do it to someone u love X( X(

:-& Errrrr . My friend just told me that she saw a message on DC which told angrily that JW brother had been taken advantages at the airport yesterday. There was a crowd when he appeared, people asked him for hugs, signings, shake hands ... However, there are some people took advantage of the chaos to wrap his waist, touch richard simmons and even the sensitive parts. Things were only settled when the securities appeared.  [-( I think those behaviors are really beyond the limits. Even when I met some of my favorited artists, I just greet them and wish them a good day. They need their personal space and the respect.

:-< Anyway, it's hopeful that this incidence would be an experience for JW and his agency. Maybe JW himself underestimated his position as a public figure and people wouldn't recognize him. Hope he wouldn't be so scared and shock about it.  

That kind of behavior is bordering on obsession. I do blaze through threads with racy comments but i draw a line on actual inappropriate touches. I hope those fans respect him as a person and not as someone who they can just maul. I do want to touch him too, but only to shake his hands to congratulate him. I think he'll like it more than being too physical with him.

ctfrsgp said:

stearly

wrote:

»

@dreamer

: Thank you for telling us, it’s really interesting. Yeah, I wasn’t surprised at all, I am more surprised that they are surprised, I mean – it’s Joo Won!

:-)

I think he didn’t expect that his appearance in the airport will cause such a hype. He didn’t get used to it yet.

credit: winningly96

He has been talking in an interview that his stylist banned him from that kind of clothes. Well, maybe they’ll have a talk again

Don’t be angry with him, lady-stylist, let him be who he is and he is just adorable and handsome in any clothes

Seriously, I never know fans in my little island nation are so scary... their behaviours r not something tat one is supposed to be proud of... And, these girls are actually really young teenagers and students who are still studying in the tertiary institutes. How in the h*** did they manage to get SGD7000 or SGD10000 to spend on such childish yet extremely dangerous acts? Do they know how long it will take for a normal office worker like myself or even any average working adult to save tat kind of money? The cost of living here in S'pore is not tat low u know. As I read the articles, I got more furious not just with these kids doing absurd things but also those so-called entrepreneurs who are out to make quick money... dun they oso hav kids or siblings... wld they agree to or support them if they do the same things??? I hope my 2 little nephews wld never do such stunts when they grow up. But I dun think tat will be possible bcoz their daddy, my "no-nonsense-or-else..." kid brother, wld probably skin them alive if they dare to.

crazyoverkdrama said:

dreamer

wrote:

»

:-&amp;

Errrrr . My friend just told me that she saw a message on DC which told angrily that JW brother had been taken advantages at the airport yesterday. There was a crowd when he appeared, people asked him for hugs, signings, shake hands ... However, there are some people took advantage of the chaos to wrap his waist, touch ass and even the sensitive parts. Things were only settled when the securities appeared. 

[-(

I think those behaviors are really beyond the limits. Even when I met some of my favorited artists, I just greet them and wish them a good day. They need their personal space and the respect.<br />

:-&lt;

Anyway, it's hopeful that this incidence would be an experience for JW and his agency. Maybe JW himself underestimated his position as a public figure and people wouldn't recognize him. Hope he wouldn't be so scared and shock about it.  

I think I hav jus figured out why I see some and dun see some since last nite... for some unknown reasons, my home internet filter settings got reset yesterday from adult to "teen 13 - 18 yrs old" =)) =)) =)) =)) last night I was surfing on Note chan via wifi so probably when the discussion here got too moaty, my internet provider barred me fr seeing unappropriate stuff here and other blogs like Softy's, thinking this bunny is a teenager... hyuk hyuk hyuk...

I think I hav jus figured out why I see some and dun see some since last nite... for some unknown reasons' date=' my home internet filter settings got reset yesterday from adult to "teen 13 - 18 yrs old" =)) =)) =)) =)) last night I was surfing on Note chan via wifi so probably when the discussion here got too moaty, my internet provider barred me fr seeing unappropriate stuff here and other blogs like Softy's, thinking this bunny is a teenager... hyuk hyuk hyuk...[/quote']

Ooohh, getting younger aren't you? Cutie has that effect on us, making us feel younger than our age. :x :\">

ctfrsgp said: Seriously, I never know fans in my little island nation are so scary... their behaviours r not something tat one is supposed to be proud of... And, these girls are actually really young teenagers and students who are still studying in the tertiary institutes. How in the h*** did they manage to get SGD7000 or SGD10000 to spend on such childish yet extremely dangerous acts? Do they know how long it will take for a normal office worker like myself or even any average working adult to save tat kind of money? The cost of living here in S'pore is not tat low u know. As I read the articles, I got more furious not just with these kids doing absurd things but also those so-called entrepreneurs who are out to make quick money... dun they oso hav kids or siblings... wld they agree to or support them if they do the same things??? I hope my 2 little nephews wld never do such stunts when they grow up. But I dun think tat will be possible bcoz their daddy, my "no-nonsense-or-else..." kid brother, wld probably skin them alive if they dare to.  

ctfrsgp said: I think I hav jus figured out why I see some and dun see some since last nite... for some unknown reasons, my home internet filter settings got reset yesterday from adult to "teen 13 - 18 yrs old" =))=))=))=)) last night I was surfing on Note chan via wifi so probably when the discussion here got too moaty, my internet provider barred me fr seeing unappropriate stuff here and other blogs like Softy's, thinking this bunny is a teenager... hyuk hyuk hyuk...

ctfrsgp said:

mrdimples

wrote:

»

ctfrsgp said:

Last night, 2 strange things happened here which I cannot fathom even until now...

#1 - what exactly does the word that cannot be repeated here mean? I googled it, I read the definition but I tot it is as innocent as the word walk. Like my fellow countrywoman

@mrdimples

, i was clueless... but when I clicked on one of the links tat goole search gave, I got a message saying tat the site is blocked by IDA (which is our Infocomm Authority). So, then I know tat the word must be a really really "naughty" word

#2 - I can see some, and I cannot see some here in the thread... I can see avatars of

@mhelbenito

, pororo, archie ad my twin

@latteholic

, but I cannot see my own, mrdimples,

@moonandhearts

@mikhaella75

... so I dunno if itz bcoz of my mphone, itz soompi or the STUPID P*B* again. Ive got the same problem when I signed in on my laptop, so likely itz not Note chan's fault though hez still demanding to be fed with jellybeans My greedy little fella...

Woah!!! where did bunny go last night? Instead of bedtime, you went gallivanting on naughty site

=))

Wae! wae!

:((

why can't you see me???? Time to upgrade! eh.....maybe your Note chan(why is it chan? or chari?) doesn't want to be treated like a dog. Haul it for some timeout or sell it away.

I went to see my idol at IMM when he came to Sg years ago. It was a small event and FOC which held at the rooftop of IMM, under the shelter .I was inside the building because it was very crowded and also there was thunderstorm happening at that time.(that actor was inside the building too, how lucky I was!) he did not want to go out, he seemed to be scared by lightening. He really delayed the event for 30minutes plus. Then a group of women/girls started going out from the shelter and chanted his name under the RAIN! They thought it was sweet but I was wondering why the lightening haven't struck  yet...

I rem a couple of years ago, Kim Hyun Joong came to SGP for fanmeet and an opening ceremony for The Faceshop new outlet. There were so many fans swamping the shopping mall tat day jus to catch a glimpse of him. When he arrived at the mall carpark, they had to condoned off the whole basement where the ceremony was to take place to prevent any accident resulting from too many ppl squeezing into the small space and eventually called off the whole thing. Scary...

ctfrsgp said:

I think I hav jus figured out why I see some and dun see some since last nite... for some unknown reasons, my home internet filter settings got reset yesterday from adult to "teen 13 - 18 yrs old" last night I was surfing on Note chan via wifi so probably when the discussion here got too moaty, my internet provider barred me fr seeing unappropriate stuff here and other blogs like Softy's, thinking this bunny is a teenager... hyuk hyuk hyuk...

so @mrdimples, @mikhaella75, you @ctfrsgp and my avatars were on moaty level so that's why you can't see them? well... I guess your Note chan do know how to detect moaters from gardeners. kekeke

My Note chan is only 1yr old, still a baby :))

stearly

wrote:

»

Here is a short video from an<br />

airport. He really needs protection. <br />

<br />

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=joowon&no=141162&page=1&bbs=<br

/>

<br />

I don’t get it… When they went to Thailand<br />

with UTW to shoot the drama, there were no problems there. Just some photos<br />

from fans who knew he would be there in advance. And I believe that yesterday no<br />

one knew that Joo Won would be there but we suddenly had an excited crowd… <br />

<br />

His agency should stop thinking that<br />

no one will recognize him and should take care about his safety.

@ctfrsgp unnie, eh, u got blocked? why? im not go to naughty site. trust me. it was a educational site. =)) =)) . the one who is naughty is GOOGLE. hahhahaha. but please, i dont want my old bunnie unnie get some shock. dont ever again search that word! :)

long time ago, i have an experience like u unnie, i cant see any avatar. but after i change my internet connection, i never got that trouble again. :D

@bobsavero, Im still very curious wat tat word tat cannot be said means. Curiosity can kill a bunny too u know, not just the kitties... Can enlighten me pleazzz??? pm me... >:)

whoa. those are a LOT of people! Could this be because of L7CS? 

I don't think the agency thinks that he won't be recognized, but perhaps maybe they thought that the crowd won't be that big and uncontrollable. They might have been at the airport at about the same time as a class outing perhaps? or some school activity of some sorts (I see a lot of screaming school girls). But really, I bet they didn't expect the huge crowd. I think even our cutie was surprised at around 00:26 to see a lot more waiting to catch a glimpse of him. Hopefully, fame won't reach his head and that he'll continue to be this fun, adorkable, boy-next-door super star. hah. is that even possible? I'm sure with Cutie it is (and I really hope so!)

I think his agency shld jus keep his work.schedule a secret and only disclose those which they can arrange for crowd control.