Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

stearly said:

ctfrsgp said:

stearly wrote: »

@ctfrsgp: Dear, people in Twitter think that

Joo Won is just joking too and I agree with them. So don’t be upset

Well, I guess Im old-fashioned and am a serious person who jus dun understand the meaning of playing this kind of pranks... am not belonging to the twitter generation... so till now I still dun hav a twitter acct and dun plan to get one.

Oh, I was not belonging to the Twitte

generation too… I was not belonging to the Facebook generation, I was in

blissful ignorance that Photobucket exists… etc… etc…

And then I have met Cutie! So it’s all his fault!

:-)

Yup, its all Cutie's fault. Should we give him some scolding? :D

@ctfrsgp, don't worry about Cutie. These youngsters recover faster than us oldies and i'm sure he's laughing it off by now. The advantages of being young, right? :))

@coolreborn, why do i have this feeling that moatie thoughts are laced in that scolding?? =))

crazyoverkdrama said:

coolreborn

wrote:

»

stearly said:<br />

<br />

ctfrsgp said:<br />

<br />

<br />

stearly wrote: »<br />

<br />

<br />

@ctfrsgp

: Dear, people in Twitter think that<br />

<br />

<br />

Joo Won is just joking too and I agree with them. So don’t be upset <br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

Well, I guess Im old-fashioned and am a serious person who jus dun understand the meaning of playing this kind of pranks... am not belonging to the twitter generation... so till now I still dun hav a twitter acct and dun plan to get one.<br />

Oh, I was not belonging to the Twitter<br />

generation too… I was not belonging to the Facebook generation, I was in<br />

blissful ignorance that Photobucket exists… etc… etc…<br />

<br />

And then I have met Cutie! So it’s all his fault!<br />

Yup, its all Cutie's fault. Should we give him some scolding?

:D

stearly

wrote:

»

Cutie signs a baseball uniform for<br />

Kim Seung Woo. <br />

He can’t hold back his tears while<br />

he reads the message. <br />

I don’t fully understand why KSW<br />

leave the show because we practically don’t have translated interviews about the<br />

1N2D but if it’s because he want to concentrate on his acting and do more<br />

dramas/films I can totally understand it. Because it’s very-very hard to film a<br />

drama and a variety show at the same time, we can see how difficult it for Joo<br />

Won, whose schedule sometimes is just crazy. I still under impression that he attended<br />

that Newseen’s party, then 7th Level Civil Servant’s party and then he went to film the new episode<br />

of 1N2D at 4 AM! OMG? Have he slept at all? <br />

The best regards to Kim Seung Woo. I wish him a great success in<br />

everything he’ll do. Thank you for everything, mat-hyung. It was a really good<br />

time. <br />

crazyoverkdrama said:

coolreborn wrote: »

stearly said:

ctfrsgp said:

stearly wrote: »

@ctfrsgp: Dear, people in Twitter think that

Joo Won is just joking too and I agree with them. So don’t be upset

Well, I guess Im old-fashioned and am a serious person who jus dun understand the meaning of playing this kind of pranks... am not belonging to the twitter generation... so till now I still dun hav a twitter acct and dun plan to get one.

Oh, I was not belonging to the Twitter

generation too… I was not belonging to the Facebook generation, I was in

blissful ignorance that Photobucket exists… etc…

Yup, its all Cutie's fault. Should we give him some scolding?

@ctfrsgp, don't worry about Cutie. These youngsters recover faster than us oldies and i'm sure he's laughing it off by now. The advantages of being young, right?

@coolreborn, why do i have this feeling that moatie thoughts are laced in that scolding??

@crazyoverkdrama. Yeah, spank that hawt hips and butt. Give him a good one and rub it later. Can I do that dear? Awww... my hands are itching to do it. grrrrrrrr..... meoooooowwwwrrrrrr......

->>>> Yah!!! we are also young still, if not in body then in mind.

Let me know if you're done... I want a turn! =))

@stearly I'm not sure but I think Park Jung Min also did some musicals before maybe that's why they know each other (?) ^^

edit: wikipedia says he was in "grease" in 2008 too 

@raito1310 there is a photo of them two in the early part of this thread posing backstage after the performance. Oh beautiful @coolreborn ur treasure trove has all the anwers-we humbly seek thee :D

crazyoverkdrama said:

coolreborn

wrote:

»

crazyoverkdrama said:<br />

<br />

<br />

coolreborn wrote: »<br />

stearly said:

ctfrsgp said:<br />

stearly wrote: »<br />

@ctfrsgp

: Dear, people in Twitter think that<br />

Joo Won is just joking too and I agree with them. So don’t be upset <br />

Well, I guess Im old-fashioned and am a serious person who jus dun understand the meaning of playing this kind of pranks... am not belonging to the twitter generation... so till now I still dun hav a twitter acct and dun plan to get one.<br />

Oh, I was not belonging to the Twitter

generation too… I was not belonging to the Facebook generation, I was in<br />

blissful ignorance that Photobucket exists… etc…

Yup, its all Cutie's fault. Should we give him some scolding? <br />

@ctfrsgp

, don't worry about Cutie. These youngsters recover faster than us oldies and i'm sure he's laughing it off by now. The advantages of being young, right? <br />

@coolreborn

, why do i have this feeling that moatie thoughts are laced in that scolding?? <br />

<br />

<br />

@crazyoverkdrama

. Yeah, spank that hawt hips and butt. Give him a good one and rub it later. Can I do that dear? Awww... my hands are itching to do it. grrrrrrrr..... meoooooowwwwrrrrrr......<br />

<br />

->>>> Yah!!! we are also young still, if not in body then in mind.

simplydramafied1082 said:

raito1310 wrote: »

@stearly I'm not sure but I think Park Jung Min also did some musicals before maybe that's why they know each other (?) ^^

edit: wikipedia says he was in "grease" in 2008 too 

@raito1310 there is a photo of them two in the early part of this thread posing backstage after the performance. Oh beautiful @coolreborn ur treasure trove has all the anwers-we humbly seek thee

Hmmmmm.... I don't really know the guy. And I'm just guessing at the pics... This one?

88698061.jpg

No?

Nope that is not the one. It is a group picture. Maybe it was posted after page 19. Park jung min and cutie were circled in that photo in yellow colour. They both are standing in the last row with cutie putting his hands around jung min's shoulders.

LOL I did not see that while watching yesterday's episode : actually it's tae woong who gave joo won a piggyback :pfr DC

I didnt see it too... probably was busy wiping tears and blowing my nose then... these 2 r really close... do u suppose when little UTW is born, cutie will be the god-daddy??? :D

simplydramafied1082 said:

coolreborn

wrote:

»

simplydramafied1082 said:<br />

<br />

<br />

raito1310 wrote: »<br />

@stearly

I'm not sure but I think Park Jung Min also did some musicals before maybe that's why they know each other (?) ^^<br />

<br />

<br />

edit: wikipedia says he was in "grease" in 2008 too <br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

@raito1310

there is a photo of them two in the early part of this thread posing backstage after the performance. Oh beautiful

@coolreborn

ur treasure trove has all the anwers-we humbly seek thee <br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

Hmmmmm.... I don't really know the guy. And I'm just guessing at the pics... This one? <br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

No?

raito1310 said:

LOL I did not see that while watching yesterday's episode : actually it's tae woong who gave joo won a piggyback :pfr DC

They should have shown the more of this to us! How could they cut it off?

Ha, Cutie obviously had an intention to go to the water, but eventually UTW has carried him. How come he ended up on UTW’s back? :-) It’s so funny and cute :-)

I was kinda hoping to see cutie performing the "gallant knight in a grey sweat pants to the rescue of a distressed damsel stranded on the rocks" :D

ctfrsgp said:

stearly

wrote:

»

raito1310 said:

They should have shown the more of this to us! How could they cut it off?

Ha, Cutie obviously had an intention to go to the water, but eventually UTW has carried him. How come he ended up on UTW’s back?

It’s so funny and cute