Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

My dear, do prepare a box of kleenex bef u watch... I cried buckets last night. But cutie made me laughed in between with tat hilarious bubble butt shaking and bunny hopping dance...

I cried tons too! At 2 in the morning! And I don't even understand half of what they're saying! I'll prolly cry some more once I watch it with subs.

Omg. Such a sad and funny ep! Will surely miss KSW! And Bird PD! Waaaaaah!

Thank goodness for cutie's dance, it made me smile and giggle like crazy!

Happy April Fool's!

Another tweet fr our sweetie...

Screenshot_2013-04-01-13-08-12-1_zpsfce10e71.jpg

Screenshot_2013-04-01-13-08-31-1_zps03340f83.jpg

But this time he was tricked by his friend Park Jung-Min (of SS501) since itz April's Fool day today. But Im quite annoyed by the prank PJM played on our kind, pure-hearted Junnie X(

According to a fan in Baidu, PJM sent a tweet earlier saying tat he wants to make a confession today... he tot of keeping it a secret but... he actually has 2 children and he apologised for making many ppl be disappointed with him... when our cutie saw tat tweet he replied with an encouragement "Jung-Min ah... fighting!!!"

-edit-

Actually, I dun understand the purpose of having one dedicted day to play pranks on others and the victims r always ppl who r kind-hearted. Wat do these prankters gain by making a fool out of their friends, esp with matters like tat?? Think how upset cutie may be particularly now when he is still sad abt "losing" his Kyung-Ja and SW hyung.

ctfrsgp said: Another tweet fr our sweetie...

But this time he was tricked by his friend Park Jung-Min (of SS501) since itz April's Fool day today. But Im quite annoyed by the prank PJM played on our kind, pure-hearted Junnie X(

According to a fan in Baidu, PJM sent a tweet earlier saying tat he wants to make a confession today... he tot of keeping it a secret but... he actually has 2 children and he apologised for making many ppl be disappointed with him... when our cutie saw tat tweet he replied with an encouragement "Jung-Min ah... fighting!!!"

-edit-

Actually, I dun understand the purpose of having one dedicted day to play pranks on others and the victims r always ppl who r kind-hearted. Wat do these prankters gain by making a fool out of their friends, esp with matters like tat?? Think how upset cutie may be particularly now when he is still sad abt "losing" his Kyung-Ja and SW hyung.

Like like scene fr yesterday's ep

31032013_zpsc73d5799.jpg

I rem reading somewhere quite some time back tat Bird PD has an interest in making nature-related programmes. Ive noticed since the first ep of S2 tat there r many aeriel shoots of those places they went to tat look really beautiful :) I really wish Bird PD will get to do wat he dreams to do. He may not hav done a miracle job with 1N2D but he has brought abt a more humane touch to the show which we hav come to love :x

ctfrsgp said: Another tweet fr our sweetie...

-edit-

@ctfrsgp: Dear, people in Twitter think that

Joo Won is just joking too and I agree with them. So don’t be upset :-)

Well, I guess Im old-fashioned and am a serious person who jus dun understand the meaning of playing this kind of pranks... am not belonging to the twitter generation... so till now I still dun hav a twitter acct and dun plan to get one.